What the FUCK is their problem? Stuck up, arrogant...

What the FUCK is their problem? Stuck up, arrogant, bitter cunts who wouldn't know a shred of happiness if it fucked them in the ass

>ass
fuck off yank

France is cool, Napoleon was pretty based.
His House survived to this day.

they've been fucked in the ass enough times already. give Germany their turn.

The perfect country

their turn of what

frig off Rick

t. Pierre

cringe

I dunno hahaha

t. Jonah Hill

oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui oui

I think they should be forced to hand over all their Polynesian colonies to us Kiwis and forced to had over New Caledonia to the Aussies

le fronce

this
and st. pierre and miq to the candos and french guiana should go to brazil whilst handing over corsica to italy and giving mainland france to monaco

>t. more yank than actual yanks

ANGLO THREAD
ANGLO DOMINATION

this

This thread is very anglo.

Forcing millions of Frenchman to live under Her Majesty's reign and look upon Her glorious countenance everytime they buy anything with cash is the single most Anglo thing in the Commonwealth.

Get on our level

>the french are giving you guys the silent treatment
Fucking snooty passive aggressive cunts they are, innit?

I can literally feel their beady rat eyes slowly reading my posts, smugly sipping their glasses of wine and chain smoking cigarettes

shitty, overrated and overpriced wine, too

French wine is really not expensive and calling it shitty or overrated.
You probably dont know how to pick wine.

2ez

get'im boys!

>His house survived to this day

Jean Christophe Louis Ferdinand Albéric Napoléon is a Justin Trudeau tier pédé, descended from Napoléon's inept frère Jérôme-Napoléon Bonaparte, King of Westphalia, who spent so many francs that he bankrupted his kingdom, then lost it at Kassel to the allies, defied Napoléon's orders in Russia, then royally or imperially fucked up at Waterloo and failed to maneuver or do any damage whatsoever to Lord Wellington's centre

Pic related, Jean Christophe Louis Ferdinand Albéric Napoléon on the right

It's funnt because he has presrigious blood, Bourbon and Napoléon, except it is blood from the retarded shits of the family, Napo's brother and the Bourbon Deux Siciles.

>Bottom left
when will you fuckers realise québecois aren't french and we aren't québecois ? fucking leaf

anglo canadians like to roleplay as red coats. it igves them the impression they're something

Holy FUCK why are you so upset?

Because whenever a french speaking area of a country is making the rest of the coutry butthurt/upset for whatever reason they are called french on Cred Forums, it also happens on Cred Forums.
It's annoying.

>they are called french on Cred Forums, it also happens on Cred Forums.
damn I'm not awake

>Bourbon monarchiste and Napoléonic

How the hell does that happen?

Québec has mimes, I've seen them.

I literally wear a redcoat at work. I'm a costumed docent at a historic gaol, courthouse, and block fort. I'm also authorised to affix the postnominal letters U.E. (united empire loyalist) to my name as per the honours granted loyalists and their descendants by King George III and directed by Lord Dorchester. (Although no one ever uses them except genealogists)

>mfw investing a lot of time learning French
>mfw realizing it is not the same France as it was back in 2005 when I was a young teen
>mfw not sure if I should keep going

faggot

Now try it in French
Ferme ta guele.T'es un pédé
Definitely worth learning, even if France isn't the same as when you were a boy.

Cred Forums may be a place where consensus can never be achieved, perhaps because of the multicultural and international nature of the board.
But i think that we all, no matter which religion, nationality, skin color, etc, can sit around the table and agree that France is with no doubt the worst country of Western Europe, and arguably of all Europe.

>getting bantered by Colombians
wew lad

>colombia

am I too american or something? I don't get it

Success breeds jealousy :^)

>congolombia

What are you trying to imply? We are not the ones with overseas territories that literally exist for the sole purpose of being breeding grounds for niggers, arabs and pooinloos to import to the mainland.
Just Mayotte and Reunion have 1 million of them. May god protect us from the eternal frog.

Good post.

I'll think about it when i Will fuck a colombian girl in the ass till she shits on my big and hairy cock, then i'll demand her in french to clean it up with her worthless mouth. 3 days later she will tell her friends how good and romantic was her date with the french.

I will do the same with your French women, Pierre

and don't worry, you can have the Maoris if you want

Good luck little anglo

>mainland France to Monaco

I'm okay with this

t. colombian

Nigga that's rude

(you being Colombian making the thing even worse)

I changed my mind about the Leafs. You guys rock ~

>Heute Abend Kultur-Event
That's not french, Blattbrudi.

We're a Germanic people very close to our Germanic brothers.

why are anglos obsessed with france
whats the reason of this butthurt?

inferiority complex since we built their country

Almost a millennia of armed conflict, including a single war that lasted for more than 100 years.

Imagine Budapest with a statue of one of your oldest and famous king, and that king was actually Austrian. Then imagine there are inscriptions that say "Gott und mein recht" everywhere, including your coins and passport.

anglos are butthurt because they are so inferior. That's the reason they were the perfect allies for poland, who are just as butthurt all the time.

u wot, I see extremely little french language or influence anywhere in australia.

As for those kings and queens back in the UK, gas the monarchs, republic war now.

>including a single war that lasted for more than 100 years.
which we won

"extremely" and "influence" are both derived from french.

pfft if we're going to split hairs like that then let's talk about roman and gallic and greek kingz and shit

But France is the real former roman state, the best "latin" state.
Just like USA are the best germanic state.
But even their language is a french dialect.

Jealousy, we all acknowledge France as superior, we just don't like to admit it

french arrogance borderlines on delusion

t. literal frenchman on holiday

>on delusion

So, these submarines will be working fine, John ?

Excuse me my name is Bruce.

Also who knows, they'll probably give up at the first sign of a struggle.

No emus underwater, you'll be fine.

nice meme battle

the worst neighbor...also they created the european union with Germany and now are fucking my country .
fuck off

> France is with no doubt the worst country of Western Europe
agreed with you but i dont want to be associated with gabachos they fuck my country every time....and now with europe union.