Is Toronto the worst "city" in New World?

Is Toronto the worst "city" in New World?

Never been

Explain pls

Easily the worst Canadian city I've been to. There are worse cities here though.

What about Port-au-Prince?

>no culture
>squandered prime waterfront property in the worst possible way
>urban sprawl - you might as well not bother visiting anything outside the downtown core
>embarrassing culinary scene for a city its size
I'm eagerly looking for jobs elsewhere to get the hell out of here

Not at all.

The only bad things about Toronto are the job market, housing prices, and women.

Idk I wouldn't say it's any more shit than other cities.

clearly you have not been to Cleveland, Ohio

>squandered prime waterfront property in the worst possible way
Elaborate

well you see there is a good way and a bad way to squander waterfront property and toronto took the latter route

nop, that title goes to an American city likely. We have some real shitholes with almost nothing redeemable about them

It's infested with subhuman shitskins.

Better than most American cities desu

Definitely one of the USA Great Lakes cities like Detroit, Cleveland, or Buffalo

Ah; Chicago's waterfront is God-tier IMO.

Probably this as well; obviously there's Detroit, but also St. Louis and maybe a couple of Rust Belt towns like Erie and Buffalo would likely take the cake. Also don't forget the cities in South America as well.

By running a six lane highway alongside it, thereby effectively separating it from the rest of the city. The municipal government tried for decades to artificially bring some life to it with all sorts of hare-brained schemes, but ultimately gave up in the early 2000s and just handed the whole area over to property developers, who used it to build condominiums. All in all, the waterfront is a whole bunch of tall glass buildings, chain restaurants that are never more than 50% full, and a lame as fuck boardwalk that's dead for 95% of the year.

Yeah, I think most American cities do that; I know Albany put its interstate right on the river, and it killed much industry.

Not even that bad to be honest. There are a fuck ton of shithole, empty, 'what is the point of being here' cities in America.

I enjoyed my time in Toronto. The sprawl and cookie-cut glass towers are awful, but downtown (where i spent 90% of my time) has plenty of shit to do and the little islands are nice.

>born and raised in toronto
>moved elsewhere
>realize how much more i feel safe

yep summarizes toronto. white male that lived in scarborough btw. was fun

What are the crime stats of Toronto, and how do they compare to most American cities.

i was doing a mistake by going to toronto as exchange student.
thank god i chose montreal.

had to sit 9001h on 401 from airport

I don't know

How does it compare w Vancouver

This, there are American cities that are completely lawless and have third world infrastructure. In Toronto there's lots of general left wing cuckery, but there's no place in the city where civilization has completely broken down.

Homicide rate of 2.0
US average is 4.5
New Orleans is over 57.3

toronto is a lot more safe than american cities. guns are harder to get ahold of, less racial tension overall, and population is smaller.

lots of carjackings and drugs in toronto though. you'll probably either get robbed once, or see someone get robbed, depending on the area

toronto has some rich, expensive, nice areas, but mine wasnt one of them. scarborough is as culturally enriched as they come, when youre the only white person on the ttc... yea, shits wack

Generally it's conservatives that hate Toronto since it's the most diverse city in Canada. If you hate brown people and Asians then you won't like Toronto.

Yeah, SJWs are indeed an indicator of First World status, however bad they might be in their own right.

Yikes

I'm actually a neo-progressive that wants to turn this land into a beautiful white utopia.

Asians are fine by me, but too many of them pick up on that weird mix of black and skateboarder culture, and it confuses the fuck out of me

northern ontario is a lot better than toronto, so while the city is crap, the province is not

oh and avoid hamilton, that place is even worse than toronto.

Scarborough isn't Toronto and I can tell you're a nigger/paki

>northern ontario is a lot better than Toronto
There's literally nothing there. It's emptier than Alaska.

thats the point

metis actually

see

Don't you like being around people? Humans are social animals you know.

not really anymore

As a species yes, but specific humans need not be the most extroverted 2bh.

>northern ontario is a lot better than toronto

This. Toronto (and Southern Ontario) make the rest of us look bad.

maybe but St. John's is the best city in the New World

here is a very comfy cliffside neighbourhood in the city

That's a strange way of writing Québec City.

Maybe the worst Canadian city, but Phoenix is the worst city in America

comfy residential area in downtown St. John's

Other than the Rust Belt, you're right 2bh.

At least it's better than Prescott.

so basically everything

No, Prescott > Phoenix. Everything south of Prescott is shit and everything north of it is when Arizona starts to be enjoyable. Flagstaff/Sedona is the only good part of Arizona but Prescott has some beautiful scenery m8
(also it's spelled like that but pronounced like P-re-skit, like rhymes with brisket, not preSCOTT)

quebec city is outstanding even though i very much dislike gaybecois
>this is public housing, aka the ugliest part of st john's
lmao

here is some more st john's t b h

I know the pronunciation, I used to live in Prescott Valley. You're crazy if you think that "city" is any good.

I'll agree that the scenery is very nice, but the city itself is absolute garbage. Jerome's got the nicest scenery of all (save for the Grand Canyon / Western Arizona).

nah sydney is if australia counts as new world

Maybe, although I still believe a South American city will take the cake.

Nah m8, Sedona's got the best scenery. I wouldn't live in Prescott but I would if the only other choice was Phoenix.

melbourne is the best

daily reminder

if we're including south american countries or mexico then yeah they're going to have the worst cities.

If it's just the first world countries then the worst city is going to be something like camden or detroit.

/thread

>tfw drove through camden to get to philly

wow, what an utter fucking shithole.

Yeah; it's much like Detroit in that it relied too much on certain companies and a single industry. Unlike Detroit, however, that industry was phonographs, which have become outright obsolete, and also a single shipbuilding company which went belly up.