Do you attend to cultural fests in open air museums near your city Cred Forums ?

Do you attend to cultural fests in open air museums near your city Cred Forums ?

I do. It awesome, the food is great, the music is fun, people are nice and I like the role playing.

Pic and video very related:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z68lp4PIOc

I was there during the weekend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qeke9SVskUI
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bogger
youtube.com/watch?v=4LZ5w46GFV8
youtube.com/watch?v=8Xe4msvvSHo
vice.com/pl/read/japonka-ktora-przygotowuje-jedzenie-inspirowane-polskim-black-metalem
youtube.com/watch?v=OlK_XdqVcF8
youtube.com/watch?v=NEsjBwcou9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PEdhsdY8hdo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Slg4Q8BeR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, I just go to church on Sundays and I meet hot girls there and get to hold their hands when we pray.

Of course, we have a lot of festivals in Mexico.

Well the Church is on sundays, culture fests are on saturdays so you can do both :)

The only cultural fests we have here are for foreign immigrants unfortunately

Looks like a riot more than a culture festival.

The only cultural festivities we have here are for Maoris and Maori culture does not interest me in the slightest tb h

Than where do you get a proper traditional gf and traditional food?

I bought shitloads of food for example and me and my gf had superb fun.

>have sunday concert in my neighborhood
>used to be country music or something to dance to
>now it is the weird "Hawaiian dance" where they sing ooga booga chants with half naked dancing brown girls
>there aren't even any Hawaiians in my neighborhood

We use a lot of fireworks

Oe teach kids about local folklore?

I mean I live in a city but going to such places has really high implact on both young and old since both the city(castle, castle fairs, swordfighting etc.) and the countryside have their culture one should know.

This is why is is nice to have homogeneous culture and you should build wall around Poland to keep Jews and immigrants out

>Than where do you get a proper traditional gf and traditional food?
I have Maori family members who married into my family who have shared their nice traditional """""food""""". I don't really like it
As for a Maori gf... Maori women are ugly. And not only are they ugly, they are also really fat.

They are also cannibals. Who wants to celebrate their cannibal """""""""""""culture""""""""""""""? not even them

I wouldn't be surprised if I'd accidentally eaten some human body parts tbqh

I live in divercity, so there's plenty here..just foreign ones

Whaт harм, why let food go to waste that is suitable for human consumption?

Well we do have streets that got their festivals and a lot of jazz/blues/sing poetry/medieval/hipster shit ones in my city.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qeke9SVskUI

But the ones at the countryside are among the best due to being comfy and due to role playing.

You can actually see peopel roly playing jews in the video fro mmy first post. Jews were part of local culture since forever...

No. They're basically just a reason for Greeks and Macedonians to fight and argue with each other here.

Pic related is one of the medival ones, biggest "fake" battle in Europe. Few thousand peopel bashing each other with swords. Each year 20km from my city.

I prefer the duels at the old town square though. They're much more brutal.

So what do you do to "feel culture"?

no, I've no interest in discovering Boggers' culture.
Quite a profane act, really.

>feel culture
I thought gays weren't tolerated in Poland.

There's no culture in being gay, it's just an act.

Bby feel I ment learn it through seeing how it was, how people behaved, what they ate, how they made things or how their daily life looked like. Both in the villages and cities.

>Boggers'
That's a word for country bumpkins right?

Do these role players kidnap children and poison the well, just like in the old times?

Yea, I have gone to mexican, polish, Vietnamese, Portuguese cultural festivals. They are okay.

No. We don't role play genocide, unlike your schoolkids.

Yes, very funny events.

Well in that case the closest I get to that is visiting and questioning my ethnic friends about stuff like that. Beyond that, I have very little interest to learn about other cultures. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against them; it's just not something I'm interested in.

Well than if you think about culture and what culture you belong to what comes to your mind?

I'm curious, no bait or banter ntended.

In a broader sense I would just say Australian; but I suppose if you wanted to be specific about it, it'd be Anglo-Australian.

But what do you associate it with? What part of your life takes root in your culture, what do you do to cultivate it?

>But what do you associate it with?
I already covered that.
>What part of your life takes root in your culture, what do you do to cultivate it?
I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Well for example if I go to a 1on1 knight tournament I talked to people about our history.

If I go to a culture fair I remember some song or can even sing along for shits and giggles.

I can buy traditional food, hell, I can make some traditional dishes no one else in the world but people from my region make.

I know legends from my region/city as well, they're fun.

I sometimes go to galleries with local paitiners showing their works and I might talk to them if I like it etc.

I know local heroes who fought(most of the time by newspapers, poetry, songs, protests, defiance) for the region, it's culture and language.

I know my regions anthem and I always stand up and sing it.

Oh like that. Honestly, nothing special, really. All of that is incorporated into day-to-day life. I'll often discuss our culture and history with friends and family just at random gatherings. I don't feel like I need a special event to do things like that. Beyond that I'm not too deep into all of that stuff. I kind of got over the uber-patriotic shit by my early twenties.

yes, it usually refers to uneducated dullards who live in rural places in Ireland.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bogger

>tfw didnt go to the Germany x Mexico fest in mexico city
I want to leave my shithole city so much

Redcliffe First Settlement Festival

>Germany x Mexico
L-lewd

That's nice.

Gimme a yt clip. I wanna see it.

Just still photos it looks like, which is actually a bit surprising.

nice music

Tfw there are only turk events with eeeeee blet tuoh dygin deeee

OPie ty chuju, zakochałem się ;__;
czy ta loszka była na tym festiwalu?

I wish but since I live in the city I get mostly these street food festivals which are quite OK as well

>turk events
wat

Tatars, bashkirs

>czy ta loszka była na tym festiwalu?
Tak, to focie z niego.

I'm from Olsztyn and the festival was just 20kms drive from it, it's all Warmian dresses, food etc. The girl is from Olszyn as well I think from a dance group "Warmia".

not true, I have seen one American during the summer in Maine

They train from a young age and grow up to be qts.

Japanese do.

>tfw no better pics

what the kek

Japanese girls like Polish culture and often come here(for some reason not a lot of men want to come here).

The whole Japan should come here, we should mix and be 1 country.

Japanese love Poland.

They know quite a lot about it, if you ask a Japanese person on the street of Tokyo, Kyoto or Osaka to tell you names of 5 Polish cities he will unlike in western Europe or USA.

>)
youtube.com/watch?v=4LZ5w46GFV8

What do Japanese know about Poland:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Xe4msvvSHo

Jap girls in PL.

Ayaka Sasai singing Kaszebe songs.

vice.com/pl/read/japonka-ktora-przygotowuje-jedzenie-inspirowane-polskim-black-metalem

Japanese woman who has a hobby of preparing food, for her kids, that's inspired by Polish black metal.

Japanese girl living in Lublin in traditional Lublinian outfit.

Japanese girl from Wrocław with her Polish husband.

Przepraszam, my name is Pan Janusz.

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Husaria (Polish cavalry for you cudzoziemiecys). I make wódka and miod in my laboratory, and spend my days perfecting my drink and playing superior Polish games. (Witcher series)

I train with my long lance every day, this superior weapon can pike clean through steel because it is polished over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my lance license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Polish fluently, both nasal vowels and the Silesian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their Sarmatian Szlachta code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Warsaw to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a game designer for CD Projekt RED or a distillery staff!

I own several Polish patriotic t-shirts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I drink with my ziomowies and bydłos and speak Polish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage not to fight.

Wish me luck in Poland!

>if you ask a Japanese person on the street of Tokyo, Kyoto or Osaka to tell you names of 5 Polish cities he will unlike in western Europe or USA

Being this delusional.

Come back home to Poland Sarmatian man.

Truth hurts, dosn't it. Japanese are far more educated than you.

i used to join circassian festivals when i was a kid, learned how to do the dance and all
youtube.com/watch?v=OlK_XdqVcF8

also planning to join some turkic festivals next year, perhaps even go to the kurultay in hungary
youtube.com/watch?v=NEsjBwcou9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PEdhsdY8hdo

also we have a polish festival in eastern istanbul called "cherry festival"
youtube.com/watch?v=6Slg4Q8BeR8
organized by some local polish that escaped to the ottoman empire after the failed november uprising back in 1800s

Nice. Finally someone with some culture of their own.