How come a*stralians are 2nd at HDI if 90% of their country is a desert and they don't even have a proper internet...

How come a*stralians are 2nd at HDI if 90% of their country is a desert and they don't even have a proper internet connection?

Other urls found in this thread:

halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-II_Program
canberratimes.com.au/act-news/canberra-named-the-best-place-in-the-worldagain-20141006-10r5sp.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because normies who make up that list dont consider internet connection essential to life quality

This is ridiculuous.

GAHHH I HATE MY INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER

IM GONNA GIVE IT A 1 STAR RATING ON GOOGLE REVIEW

FUCK YOU KORCETT

our healthcare and education is pretty average but our average or median income are both much higher than other western nations which pushes us ahead, this is mostly because we don't have retarded immigration laws
internet doesn't count

nice stars breh

AUSTRALIA CAN BE NUMBER ONE IF IT TRIED.

IT'S JUST LIKE SPARTAN FRED BEING JELLY OF SPARTAN KELLY ALWAYS BEING FIRST BECAUSE HER REFLEXES ARE FASTER ALLOWING HER TO RAISE HER HAND QUICKER FOR VOLUNTEER WORK

AUSTRALIA CAN DO IT IF IT WANTED TO.

the more concerning question is how come slavs are white yet most of their countries are impoverished? It's almost as if they're setting out to disprove the white skin = rich country truth.

Communism aftershock.

Your housing bubble makes the situation in Australia much worse than it is here, isn't it true?

I mean, your income is very high, however:
>you still can't afford a house, while other countries with much lower wages can, even in extremely cramped regions with long history, like Europe
>Internet is very expensive and of very poor quality, even on domestic level
>poor food and beverages due to being Anglo country

It's rather simple.
>Russians are normal Slavs
>Golden Horde happens
>300 years of centralisation of power and brutal rule of iron fist
>Russians now have mongol-tier imperial ambitions and are never like Slavs again
>Russians become powerful
>all the region is impoverished
>revolution
>all region impoverished even further
>bolshevism
>all region impoverished even further, people dying on streets from hunger and bullets
>stalinism
>all region impoverished even further, people dying en masse in gulags
>perestroyka - let's take a break
>yeltsin
>>all region impoverished even further
>putin
>brief muh empire despite not achievin anything
>Crimea captured, impoverished even further
>all Russia impoverished even further
>others still recover

Communism

Because we're just that fucking good.

I live in a small town, internet might be shit compared to korea or something but I work from home without any internet problems, can download a movie in a few minutes, stream netflix or download a game off steam without any problems, its not really a big deal
housing is pretty fucked sure but you can get a decent 1 story 3 bedroom 2 bath around here for 300-400k, I earn 90k per year (70k after tax) so its not a huge deal either

Anyone can afford a house, Just not in Sydney and people don't deserve to buy their first property in Sydney. Sydney is now the equivalent of Singapore, Hong Kong or Tokyo. A finance capital and one of the best place to live deal with it.

I have 100mbs connection, which is a standard for any new property and new development in this country. But yes it does take time to upgrade the existing network to fibre when the country is larger than all of europe with only 20 million people. Our mobile network is one of the fastest in the world but.

3rd point, I don't think you've ever been to Australia.

Probably because HDI is bullshit cooked up by a few academics.

ikr! Is the rest of the world even trying?

>70k
That's about 17 thousand PLN per month. I earn 2600 PLN a month, and most of my friends earn a good thousand less. Yet - I'm still living quite a comfortable life... I'm not so sure what the hassle is about.

>mean, your income is very high, however:
>you still can't afford a house, while other countries with much lower wages can, even in extremely cramped regions with long history, like Europe
>Internet is very expensive and of very poor quality, even on domestic level
>poor food and beverages due to being Anglo country
1st world euros take note, this is how you propaganda poor people to stop them from coming to your country.

>Our mobile network is one of the fastest in the world but.

It's true. I was in Germany which is a country about as large as NSW but has 80 MILLION people in it dispersed around the country with fairly uniform density.

Their mobile network is rarely 4G and that's when it even works at all. While travelling on trains there there's always long periods where internet completely stops working.

actually after googling NSW is twice as big

>I'm not so sure what the hassle is about.
1. Higher cost of living balances it out somewhat
2. There isn't really any hassle, it's mainly just Sydney faggots whinging (although in some cases, rightfully so)

Still not as good as America, though.

Fuck 'em. People in Sydney are wankers. Just look at literally every Sydney-sider that posts on Cred Forums.

your accents sound fucked up

I'm just using Australia because I don't want the international community to think America is filled with a bunch of laggers with shit internet.

I'd rather the bad publicity fall to Australia instead.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

but user
John is the luckiest!

>2600 PLN a month

That's 446 AUD a fortnight. You would literally earn more being unemployed in Aus. Sure things such as housing might be more expensive, but imports and luxury goods will be way cheaper. Shit like milk and bread is cheap even if it was 2x as expensive here it hardly makes a difference. Not to mention you can go to other cunts and live like a king for a few weeks.

Tbf the only thing they have the right to complain about is Chinks inflating house prices in inner Sydney, but that is more of a ethical/political matter, because if you are in your 20s and demand the right to buy your first house in inner Sydney, then you are a piece of shit.

kiwi-user, I wasnt talking about who was the luckiest.

Kelly has the fastest reflexes out of the group.

Linda has the best hand-eye coordination that's why she's sniper.

MC became crippled from the genetic engineering process but retained his intellect so was made into a naval office of intelligence strategist tactician.

Yes, John was the luckiest. But that's if you believe in luck, matecunt.

>but imports and luxury goods will be way cheaper.
Luxury goods I'm into are video games. Not sure how cheap are the games or Nintendo handhelds like the 3DS.

Shit like bread costs 2 PLN here.

Not MC.

Shit. I meant to say SPARTAN-019 Serin.

halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-II_Program

>tfw SPARTAN Li was the sole genius that could operate the most efficiently out of the entire group in zero gravity.

Why is that?

>It's all Russias fault
Communism is Jewish

That's literally only a few cents cheaper than Australia.

Lenin and Stalin weren't Jewish, Brezhniev wasn't, Chruszczow wasn't, Yeltsin wasn't and Putin wasn't either.

>Lenin wasn't Jewish
Yes he was

Because it's ridiculous to think that someone in their early 20s with an average income looking to buy their first home should demand one in the centre of the financial capital of the country.

Mate this isn't bread
This is tost

Because we're basically Scandinavia-lite, without the ridiculous cuckolding (though city fags are trying their best to change that).

It's really easy to have a nice, comfy life if you live in a small town with some industry. My first job, straight out of high school, I was earning between $700 and $800 after tax deductions, and living at home.
If I stayed with that, and didn't go to university, I could have easily gotten my own place in a few years and never had to worry too much about finances despite not having and real qualifications.

Say you earn $2000 a month, and spend $1000 on necessities, leaving $1000 to save/piss away at the Cas. If you doubled your income to $4000, even if the cost of living doubled to $2000, you'd now have $2000 to piss away at the Cas. Assuming exchange rates remain the same you can now buy twice as much chink shit/whatever.

>normal bread in Polon is still cheaper than the nastiest shit available in Australia

One of our most important social analyses. Horne basically said that given its attitudes Australia in the 1960s didn't deserve to be as well-off as we were.
The irony is that the book in no small part led to a period of reflection and alternating progressiveness and liberalisation that ended up coming at just the right time to save us from a bunch of economic and political disasters that hit other countries in the late 20th and early 21st century

>all cities are Melbourne and Sydney

Forgot pic

It's a major supermarket. Feel free to go to any stand alone bakery or fresh fruit market and get a loaf and what ever else you require that doesn't list their prices online.

I found the majority of things in europe more expensive. And making 3 times the wage of an average european Australia isn't expensive at all.

>90k = 70k after tax

excuse me? wanna fill me in?

Banana republic gives us time and money to develop things etc

Not Op but wouldn't be hard at all. He could be getting even more back if he had a rental property

Car = Tax
House = Tax
Purchases = Tax
Contributing to he's Super himself.

Everything can be used to get your tax down.

Those are the only relevant ones, and contain something like 40% of our population together.

>Say you earn $2000 a month, and spend $1000 on necessities
No, no, I earn 2.6k PLN a month, and necessities cost me a little less than 900 PLN.

I'm still living quite a comfy life.

We need to remove all the """"people"""" who live in Sydney and Melbourne.

Oh right in the centre. I thought you meant anywhere in Sydney. Surely they could get something shitty out west.

It's just a simple example to illustrate purchasing power. Sure you might live comfortably by your standards. But standards are different here.

I thought the point is to negate the assumption that we're an impoverished shithole because we earn less.

Yeah, I'm not too sure about how the housing situation is out west, but given the amount of immigrants that live out there it must be pretty cheap

Don't know; don't care either, desu. I haven't been to Sydney in a long time and I plan to keep it that way.

Well it's all relative innit? to us you're an impoverished shithole because you lack our standard of living.

It's the perfect balance of having one of the best qualities of life in the world, the pushing of memes like "le dangerous animals xdd", and being too far away and irrelevant for the rest of the world to care.

Speaking of things being relative, I bet a nice Polish neighbourhood is a far nicer place to live than the scum-infested outer suburbs of Australian cities.

>you lack our standard of living
Can you describe what you have in mind?

what is tost?

It's the fake plastic """bread"""
Some people eat this shit here because it will still be """fresh""" after a week or two, it doesn't really rot

nice. your country actually labelled that POS bread with its own name because its so much different than real bread. I wish us dumb cunts would do the same.

>his dollar is usually worth only 2/3 value of an american dollar
>a-atleast we make more than you guys!!!

It's called "sandwich loaf", cunt.

Because we don't give it a special name you have perform heavy visual inspection and 'feel' breads with your hands to see what they are like.

Yeah, it's called "tost" because it reacts well to the toasters so you can make fairly tasty toasts with it.

This is what we call "chleb" - bread

>he thinks the housing prices have only skyrocketed in the city
Nigger I'm not even close and houses have tripped in value here.
A poor sod that lives here and works in the city going to be paying 700k just so he can drive an hour and a half just to get to work each day.

Well we have the best internet in the world behind South Korea and we're still heading towards 3rd world.

test

So live somewhere better.

I live in canberra, objectively the best city in the world, earn just as much as people in Sydney if not more and pay less than half what they do on housing.

canberratimes.com.au/act-news/canberra-named-the-best-place-in-the-worldagain-20141006-10r5sp.html

I live in North Brisbane I'll buy my house in kallangur or something it will still be affordable.

Because there's not many of them and they all live in a few areas. Plus they keep on importing Brits which helps keep things ticking over.

Every single one of those Brits are 70 year old retirees who milk the healthcare system for everything it's worse and then die in 5 years

Either that or bartenders

Nah a lot of Brit families move to Australia.

Why the fuck would you be letting in old age British people who wouldn't contribute to Australia in terms of jobs. I imagine most are families and people under the age of 50 at least.