Is French wine the #1 overrated thing in the world?

Is French wine the #1 overrated thing in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Righteous_Among_the_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żegota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_resistance_movement_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Polish_Forces_.28West.29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. It's a well known fact that the best wines come from Cali.

no

ur mum is lol

Yes.

Shitaly's phony olive oil, too.

t. California

Best whines come from Deutschland. Fucking whine somewhere else you fucking nazi shit.

>new memeland

australians pale in comparison to your post ""quality""

No, leaving aside the pricey stuff they do consistently produce above average product in the lower tiers.

thanks

No.
t. wine knower

Of course it's overrated. That's why even the lowest quality sells for so much in Asia.
What matters is that the wine is good and that you as a person enjoy it, not where it comes from, and there's good wine everywhere.

Yes, but don't tell it to a French nationalist, for French nationalists even Renault is a so great car. But you know French nationalists are pretty dumb... And what is funny is that French nationalists tend to be poor so they buy cheap Chinese craps, but are still "buy French you idiot".

Australian wine > Italian wine > French wine

It's called marketing, that's why OP said it was overrated which is true.

Chile wine is better than French wine,considering the Price and Taste

Overrated? No.
Overpriced? Yes!

It's extremely refined, yet way too expensive even for what it is

You just eat fatty food items, you know? How about traveling in foreign countries?

>Mfw foreigners are getting buttfucked by French wine prices when I live surrounded by vineyards and can drink liters for cheap

All wine is overrated. Being overrated is in wine's DNA.

Its been proven time and time and time again that not only can experts not generally tell the difference between wines of different 'qualities', expert wine tasters can't even tell the difference between fucking red and white.

Wine quality is entirely in people's heads. You can - and people have - give wine snobs fucking supermarket wine in expensive bottles and their brain tell them that they are enjoying it more.

Yes, a good Rioja, Albariño or Ribera del Duero from Spain is better than any good overpriced French wine.

t. whine knower

Everything French is overrated.

>French """""resistance""""
>Free France
>muh Paris
real France ended with Napoleon or some may argue that with Revolution.

Anything French is overrated. Their whole culture is a successfully pushed meme.

>Anything French is overrated

Not the butthurt we inflict to other countries it seems

t. autistic faggot

The Polish "resistance" was a meme

You don't know what you're talking about idiot.

Because you were ?

>the butthurt we inflict on other countries is overrated
What did he mean by this?

Stop embarrassing yourself, you french retard.

Learn to read

France has blue wine?

You are the only crybaby here m8, although I don't know if you are just proxying with the Polish flag like a lot of people lately or just a faggot

Yea, your shitty country tried fighting the Germans because they thought the Soviets would save their ass, and all that resulted from that """uprising""" was Poland getting beaten easily yet again and losing half their city. lol there is no bigger meme in history than Poland.

Good thread

>germans being jealous of our glorious gewurtzraminer / Pinot gris

Learn some history, you absolute imbecile.

Italian olive oil, or low quality Moroccan oil passing for Spanish oil and labeled as Italian? Because you're very likely to get scammed about it if you don't live in an olive country.

>Makes a meme post
>Gets mad when people do the same to him

Never change please

Today I will remind them

>meme post
Prove me wrong then.

I think you should, I can't believe I know more about Polish history than a butthurt Polish nationalist such as yourself. Your country is so cucked that a version of it even got created by the French, back in 1807.

You are supposed to provide arguments first lad, not just use

>le meme arrow with a lot of """"""

like you did

You're an absolute reatd and I don't even know where to begin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Righteous_Among_the_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żegota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_resistance_movement_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Polish_Forces_.28West.29

>Your country is so cucked that a version of it even got created by the French, back in 1807.
Because Poles were the most vital part of Napoleon's army?

It was a mistake at Polish part to even participate in that idiocy. Napoleon created dutchy in personal union with Saxony (insult) and kept Prussia (the biggest rival and enemy of poland) alive. He also didn't listen to Poniatowski when he said to fight Russia in Baltic states and Ukraine to get supplies.

Only complete retards would praise Napoleon.

Learn to articulate yourself properly

that's because you have retarded import prices, though

I don't know if it's the same in Murrika, but I'm still laughing at the insane x5 to x10 prices of imported alcohol in Canada

>"France: Equal army" when actually it was outdated as fuck and still using tactics from WW I

Yeah no, get out with your "facts"
You shouldn't start an arguement if you get mad so fast

I dont understand why you are all talking about the price, you can find good wine under 10€ here in France.

It was perfectly clear, at least for non retarded people.

You said "anything French is overrated"
I said the butthurt we do to other countries isn't.
What's complicated here ?

I only get mad at idiots like that NZ faggot.

I thought the butthurt belt thing was a meme.

Lmao, France actually lasted longer, and France was outnumbered as well, they were being attacked from multiple fronts, just like Poland, but unlike the Poles they actually won one of them. And the "time of prepare" doesn't matter when the French high command was stuck in WW1-era tactics and refusing to listen to De Gaulle.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Righteous_Among_the_Nations
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żegota
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Army
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_resistance_movement_in_World_War_II
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Army
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Intelligence
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Polish_Forces_.28West.29

Also most of those sources are either completely irrelevant or provided minimal impact towards the war

>Because Poles were the most vital part of Napoleon's army?
Napoleon didn't care about Poles, he even sent them off to die in Haiti or charge at Somosierra because he didn't want to waste precious French lives. The Polish lancers were pretty useless, the only thing Napoleon liked about them was their morale and loyalty.

>You're an absolute reatd
This is said from someone who cannot even spell

The real historical military power is France, just accept it, Pollack.

Overrated? - definitely yes. Chile and California have finer wines.
#1 overrated in the world? - not really sure.

It's a tie with Christianity, dogs, Audi/ Volkswagen cars, hip hop music, night clubs and football in terms of overratedness in my onion.

MUUUUUUAWH the

French

Yes.

Dão wine best wine.

interesting post user

Champagne is definitely overrated

Even English sparkling is better

you now know that its a croat who made californian wine known

>That's why even the lowest quality sells for so much in Asia.
>What matters is that the wine is good and that you as a person enjoy it, not where it comes from, and there's good wine everywhere.
good wine, overrated by anglos

this based man was a strong francophile.

The good question is how long before anglos ruin wine like they did with cheese and beer (wine with ananas, wine with whisky...)

We did not ruin cheese

Americans did

>Have to pasteurize all their dairies
>cardboard """""cheese""""""
>Easy Cheese

DELET THIS

spoiler alert: don't open the picture if you are light hearted

I want to try

the english have good cheese, their crime is too eat their cheese with shit crackers

Aren't all your olive trees dead?
We had some ruckus in Corsica because their olive trees caught some bacteria from italy

>Cali
please leave Texas alone you filthy transplant

Everything French is overrated. Paris is the asshole of western Europe and the rest of the country isn't much better. Nothing good comes from it.

>Nothing good comes from it.
I agree, that is why Canada is so shit

what do you think you're achieving by exposing your butthurt like that?

Gotta have that daily dose of (You) to forget you are Canadi*n

MAAAHHAAA THE FRENSCH CHAMPAGNEEEE

chile wine is best value for money tbqh

retard

No such thing as "French champagne", champagne by definition can only come from France
The rest is sparkling wine

lel

idk desu, i only drink French wine and find most of it very good. Only times i drink non-French wine is for a Lambrusco, but that's all.

Delete this immediately

My grandpa told me that the fact Cali wine is so good is that because natural disasters completely rampaged their vineyards so we gave them some of our vine sprouts to support them.

delet this

Everything French is overrated.

It's not that there isn't a sort of truth behind it in the most cases, but it's still overrated. There just are better towns, landscapes, women, art, architecture, wines and food than the ones one France, but that doesn't mind the ones in France are bad.

Who cares, Beer > Wine

Fucking this, african american of mine

Cheap wine is technically underrated since it costs nothing in France and is still good, as opposed to cheap wine from most anywhere else

It's very telling when France's last great leader was a Corsican. And that leader has been dead for nearly 200 years.