WHAT DOES YOUR CUNTS KEYBOARD LOOK LIKE

I've always wondered what computer keyboards look like for different countries and how you guys switch so easily from your native language to English

Get in here and post pics

Alt+Shift, pretty simple for your average 2 language keyboard, but I once had to use a 4 language keyboard at a university library and it was annoying
On my phone I just swipe the space bar

Note: this is more about switching scripts rather than languages. French people use their AZERTY keyboards to write in English.

>AZERTY
I remember using those fucking things. Stupid hipster frogs

>4 language keyboard

fugg

I'm usually switching between 3 and I have 1 extra that generates the letters I need with certain key combos without switching

We use QWERTY with a glorious Ñ and symbols scrambled around.

AZERTY mainly sucks because you can't even write every french character with it
>No capital À Á È É or Ç
>No Πat all
>Mu for not reason
>Entire key just for Ù, a letter that literally only occurs in ONE word and isn't even the first letter, yet can be capitalized.

objectively best

It was English - Hebrew - Arabic - Russian
EH is the default everywhere here, you can probably easily find a lot of EHA and EHR (and maybe some EA), but I'm pretty sure not personal computer has EHAR

What languages do you switch between?

ŝĝĥĵŭĉ

Fug, even my phone keyboard that has a lot of meme diacritics doesn't have Esperanto

English, Spanish, and Korean, and the extra key thing is for Esperanto diacritics

I could take out English and just use the Spanish one but then my punctuation marks would be all fugged

I know French people who use AZERTY for English, and if you use based QWERTY-International you can get a lot of diacritics, including everything in Spanish, but I don't think it has ¡¿

Intredasting, thanks for the tip

>Entire key just for Ù, a letter that literally only occurs in ONE word and isn't even the first letter, yet can be capitalized
Weird, usually it isn't the case (pic related)

Don't have to switch anything since we write in the Latin script.
Do note that we do not use ć and đ in our language but we share the keyboard style with the rest of ex-yu.

We use QWERTZ (z and you are switched) + ö ä ü keys

Maybe I saw just one weird keyboard

>qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

7 year olds pls stop

I heard that "Ctrl" only gets translated on the German keyboard. Is that true?

Even on Hebrew keyboards it's still in English

한/영=Korean/English

We've got two keys instead of that XBOXHUEG left shift-key you have.
It's a vast improvement in my opinion.

I once bought a laptop in Germany. Biggest mistake of my pathetic life.

Most basic qwerty and we use right alt + symbol for our special letters.