Russia's Totalitarianism thread

Party of Putin has gotten > 76%. Welcome USSR 2.0.
Kill this cunt pls. I don't want to become a commie-cyka.

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.ru/elections2016/article/3633713/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lf5TaA69YAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>voting for anything other than Putin

>commie sučka

kek bro,you getting plenty of Jesus Christ with Vlado.

Communism is the future my friend

Fifth coloumn, reported to MGB.

Real opposition is banned, so only those who support Putin bothered with voting. It's a farce.

Russia is very lucky with Putin

sovereign proud country and better place to live than poland, czechia and baltics and that without single euro from eurofunds

>zyrynowski 2nd
That means we're finally getting nuked, right?

I'm tired of all the tension and waiting.

seems legit

Communism is a myth. And this myth does nothing with Putin's politics.

The reason why it's getting worser is actually because people like you fuel the paranoia of the Regime so they have to take more drastic actions against the people to protect their lives.
It's pure self defence.
Or so you think a change in power will have Putin come out of it alive?
So to stay allive Putin is forced to tighten the opnions allowed. And minimizing the influence of people that are not 100% in line.
No one want's to die. Not even Putin.
Just try some different point of views.

Fucking christ m8, how'd they end up with 76% of the seats?

I saw on the news that the journalists captured one guy handing over 15 votes and another 10 votes.

wow, so you recommend loosening my anus and take Putin's dick right into my bowels, do you?
The reason why it's getting worse is because people like you(hello your German friend Hitler)do nothing to stop it. Furthermore, they just like when the government fucks them.

>voters turnout is 47,8%
>it's 16-20% in most anti-government cities such as Moscow and St.Petersburg
>the most pro-government regions had 65-70% turnout
No wonder United Russia got so high results. So-called opposition was sitting at home and didn't participate. And then they will be crying out loud that Putin's party won.
Russia totally deserves its rulers.

well memed

Putin is not in EP...

You are a fool. In USSR cottage of pig Alexey Miller can't be.

Fuck you.

You're the shitlord, who voted for PARNAS I bet.

I am a university student and I have lots of friends. I am not an avid supporter of Putin, but if I were to choose between Russian "liberals" (self-loathing sellouts and freaks) and Putin/commies/Zhirinovsky, I'd choose the latter all the way.

Liberals are always upset that "de ebil puten has false majority", while it may actually really be so in reality, because you are honestly freaks, not worthy of voting for.

And to be clear, that I am not even that pro-Putin, I have voted for the "partiya Rosta" both party and candidate.

It's just that you are such freaks, that I'd choose Putin over assholes like you any day.

tass.ru/elections2016/article/3633713/

But Putin is still not in EP.

Really interesting to see euro opinions about their internal politics.

>lol germany in charge of opposing fascism

The society and Russian internal political field has no viable leader, for I whom I would give my vote.

I am right-centrist national-democrat, who should I vote for?

KPRF - commies, I pass, because I am not left in the slightest. The leader is stuck in the 80's.

LDPR - madfucks, no clear policy, the leader is a clown.

SR - again, somewhat commies, leader is pale and bleak, not worthy.

Grazhdanskaya Sila - clowns, used go-go dancers and prostitutions legalization movement as a PR mechanism. Same with leader.

ER - Putin's party, it may not be great per se, but it does give stability and protect our liberty and sovereignity. Although I may disagree, with certain decisions heavily and not like excessive conservatism, I acknowledge drastic improvement in the way Moscow looks now.

Rodina - imperialistic commies, stuck in the Cold War era tards.
This is enough to say.

Yabloko - failed liberals with incoherent policies. Leader is stuck in the Yeltsyn era.

PARNAS - literal sellouts, freaks and russophobes. No coherent policies aside of 'REMOOB PUTEN))". Enough to say.

Partiya Rosta - uncharismatic, but at least they actually provide legit policy solutions, economics-heavy intentions. Somewhat loyal to the regime, but at the same time want to make it a little bit more democratic. Gave them my vote, because they feel like somewhat worthy of it.

Green party - self-explanatory.

Old people's party - self-explanatory.

This is my opinion, as a politically defined 20 years old person. No wonder people vote for Putin.

+15, зaлyпкa.

>user has been arrested for this post.

Tипичнaя либepaхa мaлoлeтняя.

A пoтoм yдивляeшьcя, пoчeмy люди oтдaют гoлoca зa Пyтинa. Зaдyмaлcя бы лyчшe, пoчeмy зa либepaх никтo нe гoлocyeт и нe любит, кpoмe шкoльникoв c Лeнтaчa или Йoбы.

Ищи дaльшe "aгeнтoв Пyтинa" в кaждoм нecoглacнoм, мaня.

+15. Хopoший пёcик.

>Old people's party
Doesnt the Netherlands have similar granny party?
Anyway what's the point of this party? The voters only have death front of them.

Is It not expected that vlad is gonna be in power till 2024 atleast?

> using the word "shitlord" unironically
mmhm, okay

Not, Fuck you.
>who voted for PARNAS I bet.
yes, it's the only party that doesn't lick putin's ass.
>I have lots of friends
I'm glad for you
>I am not an avid supporter of Putin
you are
>self-loathing sellouts and freaks
+15
>because you are honestly freaks, not worthy of voting for
because politics in russia is dead, say thx to putin. He blocks any opponents who could threat to him. Do you really think there are no good Liberals among 146 million people? then you are either an idiot or +15 .
>partiya Rosta
good politics program but they will do NOTHING to accomplish it. a great choice.
>And to be clear, that I am not even that pro-Putin
yeah yeah, I already understood that you are. No need to write it twice. You voted for Putin's pet party. And it doesn't mean it has another name.

>Russian "liberals" (self-loathing sellouts and freaks)
People, who believe that Russia belongs in Europe are there at least since Peter the Great. Don't you think that it takes a certain amount of courage to openly oppose Putin in current Russia? Why is it unpatriotic to want more democratic, richer and educated Russia, that would be better equipped to deal with the reality of the 21st century than the corrupt oil-dependent autocracy you have now?

People like Politkovskaya, Magnitsky and Navalny paid with their lives for this vision. You have no right to call them sellouts.

who /justrussia/ here?

>Voting for anybody else apart from Zhirinovsky.

kys

In fact LDPR KPRF and SR is puppet party
so putin have 99,3%
top kek

They are involved with corruption scams and business scams, which is pretty easy to find.

Their political position is basically 'impeach Putin', they don't provide a legit internal/external policy solution to replace the current ones.

It's like what a bunch of hardcore democrats look like in the USA. It is not 'democracy and freedon', as you may perceive it, but plain reactionism and SJW faggotry.

Liberalism and democracy is not bad, the way they were in post-revolutionary France for example, but right now there are no good democratic role models.

I do not consider Western worldview and politics as democracy, just like I do not consider Russia to be so.

I desire a national-democratic government akin to South Korea, Japan, Poland or Israel.

>whine about totalitarianism because the party you like didn't win the elections
Retarded leftists.

-50 commies in parlament. What a fucking day of joy.

A clever comeback indeed.

It's the "who disagrees with me is a Putin's pet"-meme again.

Keep believing it, you'll never exceed 1% in polls with such outlook.

This is your problem. You dismiss any criticism and attempts at analyzing your own movement from an external viewpoint.

"You think my ideas are dull and incoherent, huh? Then you must be a Putin pet, because I am right, because I am right!"

How does that make you ANY better than Putin, whom you hate so much? You're a fanatic in the same way people who seriously believe government TV are.

Liberals could've made themselves electable by actually providing written solutions to external and internal issues, by providing people with leaders, whom are clear of fraud.

Instead, what do you do? Right. You rally and talk shit. You literally do nothing, but brag and drool over imaginary good life in the US, where you have never ever and will have never been. You want to move to another country, but you can't, because you're probably uneducated and not even needed abroad.

That's the face of Russian """liberal""" movement. A hypocritical grin.

I would like to see a good liberal movement in Russia, but it will probably never happen, because of people like you.

And again, you will refuse to read through all of this and think, because that is apparently too difficult for your unilateral worldview.

I am a hypocrite? NO, HOW CAN THIS BE, I AM NOT, PUTIN IS BAD AND HE IS

MGB is already coming for you, OP, prepare your anus.

>>zyrynowski 2nd

What? They're the third, actually.

>It's the "who disagrees with me is a Putin's pet"-meme again.
ko-ko memes.
You defend Putin = you support him. Reread your previous post.
>Keep believing it, you'll never exceed 1% in polls with such outlook.
ok, as you would say
>You dismiss any criticism and attempts at analyzing your own movement from an external viewpoint
OK, +15 manya, just a few your quotation below:
>self-loathing sellouts and freaks
>It's just that you are such freaks
>assholes like you
>You're the shitlord
nice analyzing, go next
>You literally do nothing
because liberals don't have any power, idiot. look at seats in government.
>brag and drool over imaginary good life in the US
+15. It's the rhetoric of putin's bots. They more than others speak about USA and Ukraine. And I answer to you just to practice my retarded English. Your speech is the same as Kiselev's tv. I could say to you that liberals fight for human rights, but you would spread your little propaganda about >sellouts and freaks and >brag and drool over imaginary good life in the US
----
>You want to move to another country, but you can't, because you're probably uneducated and not even needed abroad
So if a liberal move to another country, he is self-loathing sellouts. And if he doesn't, he is either uneducated or not even needed abroad.
I love your logic. It has its way in any situation.
>I would like to see a good liberal movement in Russia, but it will probably never happen, because of people like you.
because of putin. An opposition can't be created from magic land if putin burnt out the whole political field.
>unilateral worldview.
I would want to think you have multilateral worldview where not all Russian liberals are the usa spies, who just want to destroy poor russia. But sorry)))

Russians don't seem able to live without a stronk leader "guiding" them. Will this country ever have a decent government?

>yfw Putin's party is actually the least evil of the options

What went wrong with Russia?

>elections
youtube.com/watch?v=Lf5TaA69YAI

Putin is in such a strong position that he is able to intimidate and pressure any strong opposition from forming.

All he has to do is make sure there's no decent opposition and Russians effectively have no choice