france should be southern.

france has nothing to do with the germanic nations and the UK and ireland

other than that it is a great map

that one shows the rest of europe

Europe

correct

Europe

Germany is the most important country in Europe

But not the most important European country in the world.

Come on. You need at least nuclear weapons and a UNSC veto and a half decent military to be shaded blue. There's actually a better case for Russia despite their shitty economy

Europe

pakistan and algeria arent real countries

ARGENTINA ES BLANCO

how the heck can three separated peninsulas be a nation ?

they said the same thing when unifying italy

>ex-yugoslava
>eastern block

every time

am i europe?

Yes. Ethnic Russians are obviously Europeans.

no, mongolia

>I haven't learned anything about eastern Europe so I have decided they are all irrelevant

Europe

>Ethnic Russians

how to make Europe an unstable shithole: the Post

I gave Poland some relevance because it's the de facto leader of the V4 group and it has a large-ish population and moderately sized economy

What countries do you think should be more relevant?

Poles are Russian rape babies.

>Poles are Russian rape babies.
source: my ass

>The literal meme """"""country"""""" is somehow relevant
>inb4 EU
Irrelevant, and Germany is calling the shots anyway

Baltic states are not Northern and Russia is not in Europe

>Germany is calling the shots anyway

Haha, they wish. Germany is dead against monetary easing which is destroying their banking system and they can't do anything except angry public statements from senior politicians. Which have no affect whatsoever on the Italian who decides German monetary policy.

What authority Merkel does have is being eroded with the migrant crisis and the political consequences in Germany

>Hungary
In the news constantly, even in Western Europe. Looked to as an example by nationalists everywhere in the continent.
>Ukraine
I shouldn't even have to explain to you why the Ukraine is not "irrelevant".

Meanwhile France is blue despite being one of the biggest literally whos of the entire continent now, and somehow Russia isn't? You have a strange definition of "relevance".

>You have a strange definition of "relevance".
No, you do. I don't take relevance to mean "who is in the news". That's really dumb.

Ukraine is in the news because it's a battleground for more relevant countries to argue over or annex. It's because of stuff being done TO it rather than Ukraine doing stuff to others. Same deal with Greece and the rest.

I can't even understand your reasoning for Hungary. Their PM has a big mouth so Hungary is relevant? That's dumb as fuck

>ru*kie will know better than EU and UN

>No, you do. I don't take relevance to mean "who is in the news". That's really dumb.
That's what relevance is, you idiot. It's not "who I like/don't like" or whoever tops your Wikipedia meme statistics charts

haha why is the uk + ireland nordic but not holland?

Why is Slovenia southern? Isn't it eastern?

It's closer to being about power, it's not who I like or don't like. I hope you're not telling me that I like France...

Relevance is not about who's in the news. Ukraine being in the news because of Crimea is an example of increased RUSSIAN relevance. You're being very simple about this.

We are not Nordic.

Slovenia is Central Europe

Western Europe: Britain, France, Ireland, Netherlands etc..

Eastern Europe: Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus and Romania.

Southern Europe: Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ex Yugoslavian countries,Albania and Bulgaria.

Central Europe: Germany,, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, Czech and Slovakia.

Northern Europe: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland and possible Balts ( they can be considered Eastern Europe as well).

Germany used to be Central Europe, now it's pretty much the definition of Western Europe. A good case can still be made for Austria though.

we have very little shared culture with France and the UK

let us be with germany

Europe

Far Eastern Southern Europe: Australia

Europe

kys hohol

Technically partly in Europe but nobody knows about it: Kazakhstan

Globe of Europe

Fuck

why doesnt spain have the same timezone than britain and portugal
nice map dooder

Spain switched timezone to appease Hitler and never switched back