Open news site

>open news site
>"London muslim mayor supports hillary"
>whathefuck.jpg
>google
>London mayor is actually a muslim

I didn't know the UK was THIS lost. It's over, isn't it, folks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPqHMcNUuP0
pastebin.com/0SjdjUt9
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
lbc.co.uk/sadiq-khan-live-on-lbc-129860)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3572866/Sadiq-Khan-issues-grovelling-apology-video-shows-using-Uncle-Toms-slur-against-moderate-Muslims.html).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was all over Cred Forums during the election

wtf, I didn't know this. how could you do this britain?

>Britian got KHAN'D in your lifetime
The memes write themselves

There's something inherently wrong with foreign politicians publicly expressing their support for American presidential candidates, it's just unprofessional

A muslim mayor of a european, wait, a soon-to-be-not-european-anymore, country, defending a woman who is battling with a man who wants to be more strict on muslim immigrants.

This fucking jihad is not funny anymore. They are winning everywhere.

Religion has no place in modern politics, it doesn't matter if it's islam, christianity or shekelism. How is a Muslim mayor worse than a fundamentalist Christian mayor?

Fundamentalist Christians are trying to prevent me from getting married

Islamists are trying to behead me

>Religion has no place in modern politics
>missing the point entirely

>London
there's your answer sweetie x

the rest of the country (apart from a few paki cities) is fine but londistan is a shithole

>mayor of a european, wait, a soon-to-be-not-european-anymore, country
>le EU is Europe maymay

I wouldn't expect a monkey to understand this but you do realise how much power a mayor has right? Almost none. It was only a matter of time and chance that he happens to a muslim. Nothing of note will come of it and when the time comes we will get another glorified community manager

Your point was that London has a Muslim mayor. A lot of cities have a mayor that identifies with a certain religion.

Average Muslim is not a Jihadist if we're being completely honest and not memeing

>having mayors

>The Swedish title borgmästare (burgomaster) was abolished in the court reform of 1971 when also the towns of Sweden were officially abolished
How progressive Sweden!

Most Muslim politicians are in favor of policies that remove barriers to immigration or asylum from Muslim countries. Islamists use this to get into the country

I'm not going to thank someone who brings a murderer into my house no matter how well intentioned his actions might have been

He's a good thing you bloody hue, a genuinely boring episcopalian-style "faith is my identity but effects nothing I do" style muslim. The guy shows a different way for UK muslims and sways people to moderation.

London is less than 40% white British.

It also didn't help that the other major candidate was very unlikeable.

The mayor of Rotterdam is also Muslim.

But he's actually more critical of Muslims than our poor excuse of a Prime Minister, thank dogefully.

Forgive me sir, I actually completely forgot that you are leaving the Union and not the god damn continent. With all this "UK is leaving EU" shit lately somehow forgot that Europe is still a continet.

Am I seeing a level-headed, rational Finn on Cred Forums?

Went there the other month. Couldn't go anywhere in London without seeing about 10 burqas. Felt like i was in Saudi Arabia only with colder weather.

youtube.com/watch?v=BPqHMcNUuP0

>your average Muslims isn't a fundamentalist
Think again, here are some polls that show what Muslims world wide believe in.
pastebin.com/0SjdjUt9

He's anti-white and a durka durka enabler. These people aren't "swayed" by moderate muslims, all they see is the country they're colonizing slowly bending over to them.

I am pretty sure that the offspring of people who've been hunted in their home country by radicals don't want them to follow them into the first world.

Yes you ar.. I mean, SPURDO SPĂ„DRE WHITE POWER!

No, not a jihadist. Just sympathetic to jihadists. Just anti-white christians. Just hating homosexuals and atheists. Just forcing his female relatives to wear horrendous fabric monstrosities. Just out-breeding the native population. Just in support of Sharia. Just playing his part in the islamization of Europe.

Not being a jihadist does not mean a thing.

See

How's the welfare in Finland, Mr.Matunbananba Ahmed?

Don't you miss your Somali brothers?

>I am pretty sure that the offspring of people who've been hunted in their home country by radicals

Oh please, don't be so naive

>I'm pretty sure that people who have been hunted into the first world by terrorists don't want them to follow them into the first world
And yet the terrorists are still coming into Europe. Unless they're all being radicalized in their own communities in which case that's even more of a reason not to want them in the West

Photo = true. The board was entirely white in a very diverse city. It's been shown that things like that can effect policy e.g. less bus routes in majority black areas. When you get fewer women, too, things go wrong - a sexual violence unit was scrapped despite being highly cost-efficient because a nearly all-male board was trying to cut costs without understanding all the work it did.
In the same way there weren't enough disabled people, which contributed to there being like 20 tube stops with disabled access.

The uncle toms thing was him saying, as a government rep who dealt with religious communities, that he couldn't just speak to the moderate who agreed with him. He was calling himself an uncle tom. Idiotic choice of words but it doesn't imply any wrong-headed belief.

Can you give rational counterpoints to either of mine? For extra points do so without calling me a numale!

Imagine a muslim kid who is told the west is anti-muslim and evil, seeing his city ruled by a muslim who is part of the western establishment, pro-gay pro-military and pro-common law, wouldn't think twice about what his local extremist imam is saying?

I don't really give a shit about the "takeover" meme. Actually extremist or corrupt muslims are constantly fucked over e.g. tower hamlets or finsbury park.

because islam is trendy, for some bizarre reason. really it just boils down to another symptom of cultural masochism.

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

The Mayor of London only really has a small amount of power on transport and housing. Everything else is basically outside of his control.

Also, Khan voted for gay marriage and he's a Liberal so if you're implying he's an Islamist then you're not properly informed.

> He was calling himself an uncle tom.
??

He even apologized for the comment, meaning that he does regret saying it and claims to not have that belief anymore, was he apologizing to himself?

That bothered you and not the mayor of a country-thing?

Mate do you not watch the videos you reference? In your original video he said

"I wish we only speak with those who agree with us (...) and that's what good government is about, engaging with all stakeholders (...) you can't just speak to, er, uncle toms, you can't just speak to people who will say what you want to hear. "

, very clearly implying the Uncle Toms are the ones he agrees with and would rather speak to.

In the apology video (lbc.co.uk/sadiq-khan-live-on-lbc-129860) he references the comments and says

"I regret using the phrase... I am sorry"

He never said anything about changing any beliefs you bloody dolt. He apologized for making it sound like moderate muslims were apologists for slavery and for pulling out a sometimes-offensive black stereotype. The whole thing was about using the phrase, not about what he very clearly meant.

I understand how you might think he meant 'bloody uncle toms kowtowing to the white man' - typically right wing sites reporting on this won't include any video because it shows they are bullshitting (e.g. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3572866/Sadiq-Khan-issues-grovelling-apology-video-shows-using-Uncle-Toms-slur-against-moderate-Muslims.html).

But how can you actually have the video links, but not watch them? Are you an idiot?

This is the world we now live in.

People are so obsessed with looking morally sound that they don't even think about the implications of their actions.

No shit that Londinistan has an Islamic mayor.

It's about the representation factor you dimwit
Read closely because I will spel it for you:
To elect a mayor you need a good number of people from that city that feel representated by him
And that means that there's more muslim people than non-muslim voting in london

Britpol Londoners really didn't have an easy time during that election.

On the one side was Sadiq Khan, a Muslim of Pakistani origin whose comments in the past make him seem slightly more than moderate. On the other side was Zac Goldsmith, a very wealthy Jew who's literally married to a Rothschild.