youtube.com/watch?v=fqZim-NGXPI
youtube.com/watch?v=84WIaK3bl_s
dereklow.co/what-its-like-to-fly-the-23000-singapore-airlines-suites-class/
youtube.com/watch?v=pdH1XW6St0I
youtu.be/jKkDsq60luA
youtu.be/7VlNXtccG8k
youtube.com/watch?v=eWH9Mz5QwR4
rizalls.lib.admu.edu.ph:8080/ebooks2/Primitivo Mijares.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_debt_of_the_Philippines#Ferdinand_Marcos_.28Dec_1965_.E2.80.93_Feb_1986.29
academia.edu/1306950/Geological_hazards_of_SW_Natib_Volcano_site_of_the_Bataan_Nuclear_Power_Plant_the_Philippines
worldcat.org/title/more-facts-on-the-bataan-nuclear-plant-excerpts-from-the-lecture-of-dr-robert-pollard-us-nuclear-safety-engineer-before-the-rotary-club-of-manila-march-1981/oclc/54192520
newsinfo.inquirer.net/817213/saudia-plane-isolated-at-naia-runway
youtube.com/watch?v=foIUv2OLqrw
newslab.philstar.com/war-on-drugs/policy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsible_Parenthood_and_Reproductive_Health_Act_of_2012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/balt/

i thought someone was gonna make /pinoy/

/ภาษาไทย/

Ways to get taller?

ทำไมมีคอารับ...

youtube.com/watch?v=ePRmwpYyqs0

stretching and milk

What is the most comfortable /asean/ country to live in if you make money internationally?

Malaysia

cancer general

Indonesia

Nyufag here.
Good torrent site?
A former Kickasser
And alt of IDM? (Preferably free, no cracking)

Thank fuck a containment general arrived.

Now /asean/ is free.

....For now...

ꦏꦑꦒꦓꦔꦕꦖꦗꦙꦚꦛꦜꦝꦞꦟꦠꦡꦢꦣꦤꦥꦦꦧꦨꦩꦪꦫꦭꦮꦯꦰꦱꦲ

Indonesian language is odd

Malaysia
even we love malaysia,don't you know malay mean "consciousness" and malaya means "freedom" here

Singapore
IMO

now /asean/ is dead*

do indonesian and malay women worship white men?
what about buff 6'3 white men?
would I basically be a god over there?

are you not malaysian student in germany?

no,they want arabs
it's a religion thing

it's called "Malay"sia not half-white-sia so no

>le whit man is god in asia maymay
reminder based rodger's mom is malaysian

So many different opinions...
Isn't singapore too expensive?
Isn't malaysia too muslim?
Indonesia seems like a nice place to travel to, but I'm not sure about living there.
And what about Thailand? How does it rank?

MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA

No, I'm a German Student bored with Germany.

so you think malaysia is "too muslim" but indonesia isn't?

/tagalog/

•Maybe the Chinese have some dirt on him?

•Maybe he/his handlers owe the Chinese big time?

•Maybe Duterte holds a strong grudge against the US, and his personal feelings are getting into his foreign policy approach?

Probably some combination of all three. I can't explain it any other way.

Because even from a "populist demagogue" perspective, standing against China is a perfect avenue to score public sentiment points by drumming up xenophobic nationalism.

It seems like Duterte wants to pivot towards "American Imperialists" as the xenophobic target of choice, but it's going to be much harder to make it just the Americans, while courting the Chinese, as opposed to just the Chinese, or going "fuck everyone", China and America both.

marahil hindi ito oras para niyan

let him be, once he arrived he'd complain that malaysians are rude - unlike other ""asian countries"" on youtube just because we didn't treat him like a special snowflake

meh doesn't matter just spin the bottle your going to enjoy here in asean anyways. bring friends along tho

Ask your Holland-expert-on-Indonesia neigbour.
You'll be the demigod, sure, and of course, you benis will be cut by the parents.

soon all of asia will look like central asia inshallah
a land of socially stunted hapas

no bule should leave

worry about yours

rate my OC

>so you think
I don't think, I am asking.
How does the religion influence the day to day life of the people?

Maybe it really isn't too important.
I'll just look at pictures of women and decide by which country has the most beautiful in my opinion.

Thailand has magnitudes more murder rate and one of the top road fatalities in the world.
The law is weaker so if you are looking for drugs and partying probably there just don't get involved with gangsters.
Poor guy gonna get ripped off by indian taxi gang and their jacked metres from the get go.

good genes

Jdownloader is the best out there, it's free

Thaiboii here

Thailand is medium third world country. Not poor like Cambodia but not rich like Singapore.

Bangkok is pretty metropolitan but the rest of Thailand is medium sized comfy towns (exept for beach resorts)

South of Thailand sucks because they are Muslim malay and blow shit up

Northeast Thailand is basically Laos the richer version. We even speak Lao there :)

The poorest provinces of Thailand with people starving are south of Mun river and that area is mostly ethnic Khmer so we neglect it lol

omg haha XD

YES! Malaysia is EXTREMIST muslim cunt.
Indonesia was a former Dutch colony, so you will have no problem with the language (assuming Deutsch have similarity with Dutch)

Wonderful In-do-ne-siaaaa

About this one, you could go to other states instead of KL.
But I would discourage you to make Malaysia as your place of living.

Please go to Indonesia or Thailand. Please! Bitte!

Might be possibly a bit too third world for me.
I'll keep thinking about it, and research more.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEFkFyIo9LY

>chinkapoore
>3rd world

when you have to go full screen when shitposting in Cred Forums, you have to know that shit just got real.

you might get targeted in other asean countries but you'll have no problems in malaysia,they tolerate anyone of any race there
you can see different shades of human from all walks of life living together there

Upvoted. We need more /asean/ OC

that's purely /pinoy/ oc doe.

Every /pinoy/ oc is /asean/ oc, but every /asean/ oc isn't always /pinoy/ oc

As long as it comes from /asean/ intelectual

Kek I made the intial drawing but a flip improves on it. Good job.

These are false. Please go to Wonderful Indonesia or it's more fun in the Flipland

my folder is loaded with meems cant tell which is which

sauce?

i only save reaction pics and asean pics

This is haram

it's h-hot

I hate flipbong

Who here /NEET/

Then the white men came.

because hes gay

Everything change when the white nation attacked

Where is the Bugis?

even hotter

irrelevant i guess?

Can you even afford to live in Singapore without income?

glory to KKK we will ride once more to kill bule

c-can I post in here?

Here

t. 20 year old with rich chink parents

kek

Gowa is Bugis

youtube.com/watch?v=2VJwXOP5u9U

Malaysia truly Asia, you don't even have to go to China, India and the Arabs states to taste their cultures and meet their people

delet dis

MUH MAJAPAJEET EMPIRE

Yeah and a cuck

WTF

Seagoing ethnic that goes around playing kingmaker was a threat to coastal Malay kingdoms otherwise they would not team up with dutch to end them once and for all.
You forgot that our Najib is also a bugis.
Why not?
>All this Bugis
Triggered

>implying this feeling isn't mutual

delet
Wonderful Indonesia or it's fun in the flipland

I thought you are my friend

How rude

my grandma told me once bugis ppl cant endure cool weather how true is that?

but you said you hate me

I meant your EU cuckiness

Not sure since they are not around here, only a fort build and armed by Portugal as a response to the Bugis threat.
Najib handles the air cond of his office just fine.

Googled for a bit and found this
sgwiki.com/wiki/Bugis_Street:_transgender_aspects
Wew lad so progressive.

We were so progressive back then... WHAT HAPPENED!!! I need my katoey and ladyboy fix!!!!

post late night tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=uw1IiX__D90

youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

even najib is indon OC

someone save my OC
nioce

youtube.com/watch?v=_uCL1_YcRwk

so thinking of visiting sweden

so without memes, is it really that bad there?

Obviously not, it's heaven compared to the places like London or Paris

and dont listen to svenskartrade
they're minority desu

Soon a wong Jowo will become our PM and bring back glory to the Majapahit Empire!

youtube.com/watch?v=fqZim-NGXPI

Open the radio, emergency broadcast
Urgent

Lagu Tasha Manshahar ada la

goodnight malay-chan

>this is what $21,000 first class feels like
what kind of retard would spend this much money on a plane ride

youtube.com/watch?v=84WIaK3bl_s

also, his memenose always annoys me

Holy shit, I was watching the exact video 5 mins before you posted this.

spoopy

>you will NEVER experience teenage sex

>Not Singapore Airlines
dereklow.co/what-its-like-to-fly-the-23000-singapore-airlines-suites-class/

How have I not noticed CNeistat's nose before this, wtf

Ask me anything lah

U're just mad cuz flips can't into majapahit, lmao XDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=pdH1XW6St0I

just bee yourself

I would, just to make people like you mad.

Ew

Been busy the entire day

Holy fuck Piggy DeLima BTFO

girls like my personality but none of them date me because i'm ugly as fuck

Can't wait for the cringe tomorrow

Its going to be dutertetard shill feast
And colangco to be hailed a saint

Ughh

Mr. Suspend Habeas "Chair of JUSTICE and HUMAN RIGHTS" Corpus

Ayy lmao

I reached at the point I couldn't tell whether girls wanted to date me or not, and somehow I was just justify that they just wanted to take an advantage at me so I just played a long with them.
But one day, one of the girls slapped me because I was dense. And somehow it made me even more confuse.

what do you mean dense
i wanna be slapped by a girl too

>what kind of retard would spend this much money on a plane ride
Didn't you listen? He said that he got business class but got upgraded to 1st class for some reason

He couldn't tell whether girls were into him, or just taking advantage of him (monetarily, probably) so he decided to just play along with them and not fall for the bait.

Turns out the girl actually liked him, but she thought that him not reciprocating means that he was too dumb to see the signs she was giving.

youtu.be/jKkDsq60luA

I think Taiwan for this info from Cred Forums

thanks

rate my waifu

Got this info*
Lel why post a decent picture of her if you want us to throw shit

Tbh if you ever get the treatment like that, you would do again and again. So it kinds of like a trap desu.

t. based experience.

Too stupid to take hints from girl.
No, you don't.

haram/10

Tbf this is pretty much how the the rest of the world sees him
And its not like the skipped the meme drug part

>even Taiwan is worried that he might cause irreparable damage to his country and South East Asian Sea despite Taiwan hating Philippines

tsundere Taiwan-dono

Even if the world hates you, we will always support you.

this is fucking hilarious kek.

Who are these taiwanese animators and why do they make this news?

they'd been gold since the trump build a wall mem.

wake up wagecuck

youtu.be/7VlNXtccG8k
Du30 is making anime real

Selamat pagi

>Yandere Chef expresses his feelings on 2chan.jpg

got really, really sick guys
should i skip class and go to doc or be a man

A man knows the limit of his body

it's just a prank bro

guys, i woke up today just feeling so disenfranchised with this country and it's people. i bring this up with other people and they say, just move overseas. But you know what? some if us don't actually want to. I love malaysia, but the people , the mindset and the politics can be intolerable. I guess the one snippet of cautious optimism is that me and my centennial friends are all mixing and mingling with one another. But that obviously is a small, microscopic bit that does not resemble the truth of this place.

i hate that my ethnic race can be so rude, condescending and arrogant to others. i don't know if thats what their like on social media- but frankly i feel embarrassed. And all this gerry mandering, education, civil servant issues makes me think we're the new south africa.

When i was in the UK visiting my old alma mater, my friend studying her masters managed to explain the entire racial situation in malaysia perfectly because she studied racial issues in her new module: "racial problems of the 21st century." Is that what we want? to become a model nation for racial problems? are we the new south africa??? Shame on us. all of us!

Is it so hard just to get along? is it so hard not to call someone names? or to label people as irrelevant just because they are of a minority group? Why are we so easy to advertise malaysia as this great multi racial nation on the adverts, to our foreign friends and oversees. But we turn as soon as we land in KLIA. its upsetting.

people like to point fingers, generalise and look down on people. but guess what? not all chinese are good at business, not all malays are lazy.

monday blues...

try and make friends with someone of another background, don't be so involved in politics and just have a nice day guys...

What about her?

noice m8 10/10

create a reddit version, i would post it there

Rate my wife

Return Sarawak NOW!

t. British imperialist

More tactical kawaii please

you're very kawaii yourself :3

Gay

I wish this was the anime

Or else what?

Disturbing

I will plunder your bumholes

High impact cuddling

I wish I was born girl.

I'm planning to go to Japan on 2020 for the Olympics, how much money should I save up?

Say it with me /asean/

YEL16WT4RDS BTFO
LEI16 DE LIM4 BTFO

so the dutertetard shit show begins

And the last two threads was barely even comfy

dutdut/pol/ will riot lmao

t. R. Dayan

2/10

You wake up tomorrow, commie faggot Duterte is dead and Nigel Farage is now leader of the Philippines

How do you react?

P100k+

70k+ for visa assurance and another 30-50k for airfare and overall general accommodation fees and basic daily expenses.

Why was this deleted? I Forgot to save it! Guys, anyone of you managed to save it? Pls repost. I want to use it every time /asean/ topic gets derailed by a bunch of shilling faggots.

Also, reminder to ignore any topics about POLITICS. Yellows are especially notorious for bringing this up constantly. Just ignore and move on.

>How do you react?
I watch

ayy

should have done it during the 16th century
too little too late

Explain

Sounds reasonable. Good thing I still have 3 more years to save up.

Thanks!

colonization

What are the reason a man forbids his wife to work?

take care of children / better clildren / good food

better impregnate your wife to create that reason

those were the rates a couple of years ago though, im sure that the prices went up slightly. and since you're going for the 2020 olympics, expect everything to be expensive because of the tourism season, hotel accommodation prices would be insanely high.

his wife might have some kind of sickness that stress could make it worse or the husband is just a fedora tipper who's stuck in the old age and would rather tank all the expenses to pamper m'lady.

You needed to be uplifted from tribal savagery

>Nigel Farage is president
>guise let's separate from ASEAN

fuck him

my mom is a work wife bro & sister, myself included turn up just fine in comparison to some of my friends i know were completely spoiled to the core. Housewives makes better children is a meme these days not that theres anything wrong with being a housewife some kids are able to grow independent if left alone but if you give them too much attention could also lead to different outcome

Holy fuck the new Bilibid prison is literally a gang shithole all along. Loving this non-country tbqh

where's Shill1.webm?

Thanks senpai
Here's my payment for your efforts, pic related.

America hates Philippines now.

You are 1 false flag away from an invasion.

So bored.

Nah you'll go bankrupt if you do that

>youtube.com/watch?v=eWH9Mz5QwR4

Disturbing

from china?

we already have

>this bisaya monkey assblasted because his commie relatives were btfo'd by based marcos
what a time to be alive

shill1 is 1080p after edit when i converted it to webm it took a wooping 15mb
shill2 is a 720p rip

lol now dutdutfags and marcos shills hate bisayans now

i see. a job well done my brother. plebbit yellowcucks BTFOd once again. they can't even produce their own OC and resort to fb copy pastas despite their claims of being "intellectuals" kek

so the dutertetards and marcos shits are the cancer here

Reminder up to the 70's Philippines is one of the best performing economy in Southeast Asia but heavy borrowing under Marcos leadership led to a disastrous consequences. Among the failed project was the Bataan Nuclear Plant that cost US$2.3 billions (in 1976!) that up until today, produced 0 Watt of electricity.

paid to meme apperantly
don't worry we are getting to that point

>5 pesos has been deposited in your account

Proof of democracy will never work
Marcos is one true Cause

look

it so disturbing

youre shilling marcos now?

at least support his book

when are we not shilling for marcos here?

best president in the universe

when you are not here

look at these post

why did you include my post in there you stupid retard.

BNPP never operated because Cory """mother of democracy""" Cuckino doesn't want Marcos to leave something significant enough for the people to remember that he has done something right for the country and its people. Operation of the BNPP would also mean that Lopez's MERALCO would be forced to lower their electric fees and Cuckino doesn't like the idea of them losing revenue.

The Cuckino administration also did their best and invested a shit ton of effort to fearmonger and connect the BNPP to the Chernobyl and the Three Mile Island incidents despite the fact that Chernobyl plant didn't follow the international standards in the first place.

Cory "the soon to be saint" Cuckino, ladies and gentlemen.

I hate /asean/ now

then goto /pinoy/ you'll love it there

Well who is gonna invest and work in a country under martial law?

isnt martial law effective on night time? in the morning till evening everyone is allowed to work, go to school etc.

Debt isn't bad. But unsustainable debt is bad.
Marcos era "Economic Boom" that many of his supporters still tout today, was artificial. It was not real! He borrowed heavily from the IMF to finance our "Economic Boom", before his rule we had a debt of $360 million, after Martial Law we had a debt of $28 billion. Cory's government was bankrupt when she inherited it, she was forced to borrow heavily just to prevent a default, thus our debt ballooned in her administration too.
Those Infrastructures that he was hailed for? He borrowed heavily to get them. It was unsustainable.
I'm sourcing wikipedia for this but the numbers were cited: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_debt_of_the_Philippines#Ferdinand_Marcos_.28Dec_1965_.E2.80.93_Feb_1986.29
We are still suffering from what Marcos did. Our debt is reaching manageable levels but is still quite high.
Philippines' Crony Capitalism originated with Marcos. Today, we are still suffering from Crony Capitalism. He was absolutely terrible for our country. He did some good, but his bad WAY WAY outweighs his good.
Compared to our asian neighbors, we had a growth rate of 3.4% during Marcos, while they had 5%-7%. A growth rate of just 3.4% while heavily borrowing money is terrible. It shows that he stole so much money.

Despite the BNPP’s total cost of roughly $2.3 billion including interest, two previous post-Marcos administrations had decided to permanently mothball the nuclear plant after a comprehensive scientific and technical audit that reviewed the condition of the plant from 1986 to 1990 showed that the safety and health of the Filipino people would be at grave risk should the plant still be put into operation. Very serious defects were found in the construction, cover design, quality assurance, and workmanship of this monument of the Marcos dictatorship’s corruption and folly.

An international group of U.S. and European scientists, the National Union of Scientists (NUS) Corporation whose scientists and engineers are not tied to the nuclear industry found more than 4,000 technical defects in the graft-ridden project which even the Fortune Magazine branded as a failed project from a fraudulent loan. The NUS Corporation was commissioned by the Cory Aquino government to do a technical audit of the BNPP. This last technical study became the basis why Presidents Cory Aquino and Fidel Ramos decided to permanently mothball the BNPP, a policy decision finally made in 1993, despite its tremendous cost. If there will be efforts to commission it after 30 years in hibernation, it will again be the largest contract worth at least 3 billion dollars at today’s costs.

as long as we build a new one in z different location Im fine with nukes desu

fuck off primotivo mijares

people who liked marcos and aquino are fucking idiots anyway

today is where we begin our journey to become the most powerful east asian country and hopefully, we could colonize marianas, guam, and some african nations in our lifetime

hes dead, mysteriously disappeared

hes was his close friend too you should read it
its not even pro ninoy

you can't fool me, mijares sempai. i'm not going to buy your book to fund your pension

>accusing people of being idiots
>proceeds to say stupid shit like
>"we could colonize marianas, guam, and some african nations in our lifetime"
wew lad

Mijares was a columnist for the now defunct Manila Chronicle and was Marcos' "media czar" until he defected from his administration in 1975. His commitment in honoring the history of the Philippines and the journalism profession was in his core values thats why he was willing to risk his life just to expose the truth about martial law. People like him should never be forgotten and should be introduced to the younger generation.

>mijares is shitposting in /asean/ right now

Primitivo "PLEASE buy my book" Mijares is probably paying for Cred Forums gold account to shitpost about his book 24/7 and earn them sweet royalties from it

Back then nobody knows how to dispose of the more or less
20 tons of high level radioactive nuclear waste that a 620-megawatts reactor will produce annually.

hopefully a new updated one can be built

Dr. Kelvin Rodolfo, a noted geologist and Professor Emeritus from the University of Illinois has recently warned that, based on his scientific studies published in International Science Index journals, the BNPP “sits on Mt. Natib, which is a caldera volcano like Mt. Pinatubo”, and that numerous faults of Mt. Natib were found to be extended to Morong, Bataan. Undoubtedly, the BNPP was a man-made financial disaster, so let us not make it into a national disaster.

its already for free in pdf

nice copy pastas.
can you provide me a link stating that the BNPP was damaged due to tremors or anything that was caused by nature since the time that the construction was completed? and don't give me a link of "built for corruption" articles because that's irrelevant on the issue about it being not given the chance to be operational.

It just means many people outside our biases influenced our decision to not operate it

A Guide to Nuclear Philippines ( 1988); The Continuing Struggle for an Independent Philippine Foreign Policy (1991); and Ang Tagumpay Laban sa Sandatang Nukleyar at U.S. Bases.(1992). Forging A Nationalist Foreign Policy (2009)

academia.edu/1306950/Geological_hazards_of_SW_Natib_Volcano_site_of_the_Bataan_Nuclear_Power_Plant_the_Philippines

magandang hapon

main gendang je pun

did you just assumed our time?

as a neet i am triggered and would like to correct your statement to morning

ikaw rin

ikaw din

Matipunong pilipino

Mount Natib is dormant volcano and the last probable eruption is in Holocene to upper Pleistocene.

The Nuclear plant is still safe to operate.

Its still risky better by build a new one in a different location

Our ambassador to United nations

It think someone deleted the PDF
worldcat.org/title/more-facts-on-the-bataan-nuclear-plant-excerpts-from-the-lecture-of-dr-robert-pollard-us-nuclear-safety-engineer-before-the-rotary-club-of-manila-march-1981/oclc/54192520

That faultine together with a supposedly 30yr only capablity of the plant to run with its faulty construction is not with the risk.
Not against nuke tho we should build a new one in a better spot

He sounds like flip on /asean/

Recently moved from UK to Malaysia and now missing Amazon very much. What's the best and most reliable go-to option for online shopping here, especially for electronics, vidya, Blu-rays, etc?

Lelong for electronic stuff and Lazada for anything else. Not sure about vidya and blu rays.

because he is.

Disasteroeus choice
Too much sacrasm is just dumb

What caused flips to become to damn based lately?

Sorry po. Hindi ko alam.

all flips are red pilled about muslims

Yehey shitting on our own language is base now

You see many sex story about cumming inside 12 yo in internet. Welcome to third world, where your rotten delusion is our daily

>Farage as President
>leaves ASEAN
>resigns before his inauguration
>go to German embassy to get German citizenship
>gets offered a job with russian state tv RT because he's a Russian dog all along

And you can watch highschoolers (13-16 year olds) doing it on your favorite pornsite here in our country without repercussions. So much, for that anti-cybercrime law.

HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!
newsinfo.inquirer.net/817213/saudia-plane-isolated-at-naia-runway

holy shit m8

its manila bus hostage crisis all over again but with muslims

if aquino have cj corona
duterte have delima

now we have this

edi wew

>it's muslims
and nothing of value is lost

Flips were always based.

ryu vs jesus

So based in fact, that they would wear anime T-shirts and read doujinshi and manga in public. Just like what this Jap guy had documented.

its positive lads
hijacked plane

They would even openly talk to anyone (especially Japs) about anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=foIUv2OLqrw
>6:02

otaku culture is normie culture here

This. Can confirm from first-hand experience. Literally just go to the Philippines and ask a random teenage-looking dude about anime, they'd gladly talk to you about it.

>suspected
lrn2readingcomprehension

Holy crap, this is gonna be like that bus hostage crisis back in 2010.

/pinoy/ should be encouraged.

Just relax it's only arabs, nothing of value will be lost I'm sure everyone will agree. We only cry if they're white or seamen

Kumusta my fellow flips?
>tfw flip but cant speak tagalog fluently

HERE WE GO

I think /pinoy/ died quickly.

I haven't been to /asean/ for a while

Update me on the latest memes

I didn't know David Alaba posts here.

Putang ina I hate drugs

same

我同思

Tang ina mo gago I hate drugs

f
a
l
s
e

a
l
a
r
m

Tfw you will never be David Alaba

私もだ。

很好但是我真的hate drugs

we here fám

Man you gonna need a lot of cardboard and tawas.

Drugs ka ba? Kasi putang ina mo ka ayaw ko sa iyo

meh its not like manila is claiming its safe

Tbh I think that new President of pinas is Most retarded Person that could elected
>Hur Hur selling Drugs/takings Drugs is for Bad people Kill them
T. Forgein flip

What do you call a sachet of methamphetamine?

Drugs, putang ina

those two indays will be pregnant by 22

Dr. Robert Pollard is anti-nuclear. He criticized the Mexican government for building a nuclear plant which was unsafe but was proven wrong and nuclear power plant is still running till this day.

He is also a member of anti-nuclear organization Union of Concerned of Scientist.

But they are bad people, why thr fuck would you want people to encourage doing drugs?

nothing changed, shit flip politics still come up from time to time and we tell them to fuck off

I T S

F U C K I N G

N O T H I N G

>Macabando said the pilot told them that the police will board the plane to inspect their passports. He said everything seemed "very normal" in the flight, but that they got news reports from outside that their plane had been hijacked.

Fresh from bake, blake.

we are not mexico
we have to base it on our own land

haha gago

shabu-shabu

Literally nothing wrong smoking weed :^)

cute :3

>go to school ceremony
>elementary school kids sitting properly and waiting you to deliver the speech
>go up the stage
>give the biggest smug you can give
>"putang ina i hate drugs"
>"also do your homework and be a good kid"

newslab.philstar.com/war-on-drugs/policy

Anong shabu shabu? Putang ina mo ang tumal ng cardboard box ngayon hindi ako kikita neto

>and bully the fat kid

new /pinoy/ thread about 10 posts away

>be bule
>want to dude weed lmao at his tropical holiday
>come to indon
>get death sentence
Biutiful setori tebeha senpai 10/10

PSA In Pinas How to have safely Sex when? Oh wait never :^)
The Church is keep schilling using condom is wrong

Cheers m8

>Implying im gonna visit my country with this meme president

it must've been so hard to live a life never knowing the feeling of cumming inside, faggot

why the fuck are you in bacon flagged country anyway? weren't you in hungry

>dutdut talking about trigger discipline

>implying I want you to visit my country
Go to Malaysia instead, lads.

hungary*

>imblying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsible_Parenthood_and_Reproductive_Health_Act_of_2012

It does not change a fact that robert pollard is a anti-nuclear shill.

our Cred Forums bullshit

maling pindot ampota

Magbenta ka na lang ng rugby sa mga bata, mas kikita ka pa nyan :^)

he was just one of the many considered
hes analysis was more on the faulty way we build the plant

>Hungary
Wew lad

Where is the psa with taking Drugs is fine? :------D

Of course the nuclear scientists and engineers who rely on the nuclear industry for a living will tell us that science and technology will take care of everything. But they know that even up to now the decommissioning of nuclear plants with a normal lifespan of only 30 years will even cost more than its construction, as a decommissioned nuclear plant with its radioactive wastes will continue put risks to health and safety of the people, as well as threaten the environment. We will need at least 20-25 years to develop the necessary scientific and technological infrastructure and national capability to operate a commercial nuclear power plant to respond to nuclear accidents, plant upgrades, repairs and maintenance, nuclear waste disposal and other related problems.