Should we ban all anglo countries?

should we ban all anglo countries?

The language filter ensures any non-anglo has to be pretty smart to learn the english language in order to access this site.

Anglo's on the other hand can be as stupid as they want to be.

>Exhibit A:

All british posters are underage, butthurt crybabies

>Exhibit B:

Americans, some of the least educated people on this board

>Exhibit C:
Canadians & australians

discuss.

I'd support that, a world where /brit/ no longer exists must be better.

Should we ban all non-Anglo countries? The language barrier means that all of their posts have broken as fuck English

No need to ban anglo countries. Just ban anyone who speaks english outside of generals and make esperanto the official language of this board.

The board's rules explicitly state that rude insulting comments are not allowed

What do non-Anglos do? They insult us, completely ungrateful for the fact that we've created this site for them.

I think any country that doesn't thank us at least one hundred times a day should be rangebanned.

>Butthurt crybabies
I don't know about underage but we got aplenty of non-anglo butthurt. It's not like it's going away anytime soon.
>Least educated
I agree. Most of the far-right fuckers are anglo

Why are Dutch posters always so angry? Serious question, I don't think I've ever seen a nice Dutch poster on Cred Forums before.

>make esperanto the official language of this board.
>
>
>

Please, excuse him, he don't know what he's saying. There's this kind of people everywhere. I'm sure he's the exception that confirms the rule. He must be young. He'll know better soon enough. I hope it didn't affect your opinion on my fellow countrymen.

Some Anglos are bilingual though

What's wrong with that?

It's not meant to be insulting.

But if your reading comprehension was above a 5th graders you would understand that.

What's being said is that native English speakers just show up, with Cred Forums-tier quality content. Non native English speakers have an interest in languages and international affairs, providing content of better quality.

If you ban native English speakers, you have, therefore, higher quality content on Cred Forums.

learn2readingcomprehension Anglofags

If you change it to spanish, we'd still be here.

Also, Americans go out of their way to learn spanish and you still treat us like monolinguals. I feel like no matter what language we learn you'll just say you need to learn more

make latin the official language you goddamn pleb

when did i ever imply we should switch to spanish?

If I look at those faggot ass nederdraad threads, it's the same shit as on Cred Forums. Lots of retarded children.

When did I imply you ever implied that?

I was merely suggesting that if the language that were to be switched with english were spanish, americans would still be here thus contradicting your notiton that anglos only speak english. Then I insinuated that foreigners have preconceptions that aren't true and only like to talk shit.

Work on your english comprehension loser, so you can understand the nuances of the ENGLISH language. No matter how many fantasies you have about another language overtaken english it won't happen. It's the de facto international language, and it makes your silly language, along with most others a waste of time to learn.

make dealings. get over it.

>your notiton that anglos only speak english

never said that either.

I just said that there are a lot of immature and stupid posters from anglo countries because there is no intelligence filter like there is for stupid non anglos.

r e a d i n g c o m p r e h e n s i o n

>Also, Americans go out of their way to learn spanish and you still treat us like monolinguals.
No monolangual is going out of their way that far to shitpost.

And if you did, you'd probably behave a whole lot differently.

the assumption is because anglos don't speak other languages it would clean up the board. nice try in changing what you were saying

d i s h o n e s t y

>All british posters are underage, butthurt crybabies
hmm seems like you've accidentally described yourself desu x

>being able to learn another language makes you intelligent

No, that means you've got a brain. You learned English the same way we did, by being immersed by it.

I just said:

lets ban all anglo

because you guys have to put zero effort into shitposting

(this guy explains what i mean )

I never said anything about changing the language

having learnt a new language mean that you put effort into something.

the austrians who are too stupid/not disciplined enough to learn english can't post here because they don't speak the common language.

I put a lot of effort into learning the 9 times table. Guess I can stay.

Paris informed my opinion of your country men. My decision was rude as was most other countries I went to. However take heart in the fact that I went to several places in Italy and can confirm they are barely human savages

I don't think learning a list of 12 different numbers is comparable to the effort it takes to learn a whole new language

not him but where does this meme come from that all americans speak spanish?

i have never met a fluent spanish speaking american (L2 speaker of course) and from what i gathered, the stuff you guys learn in high school is shit too.

that would be nice

>The language filter ensures any non-anglo has to be pretty smart to learn the english language in order to access this site.
Learning a language is easy when most of the media you consume is in that language. You don't have a genius-level IQ because you watched Two and a Half Men with a dictionary.

>all these MONOLINGUAL anglo's claiming learnign a new language is easy

It's "anglos"

There's no apostrophe if it's plural

case and point

(I did not do that on purpose so i could make this reply :^) haha( :^) ) )

You did it in the OP too. Nice commitment.

i am not op....

do i look like him to you?

Your schools have mandatory English pretty much for the larger part of your curriculum. Our language classes suck and do a shit job of making teenagers want to learn the language that school teaches. You also consume English media which is the most proliferated and largest group of media in the world. With it being the world language you also have a need to learn this language and so when you add these factors together its not hard to see why you are proficient in English. You have had as much exposure to it as your native language. It isn't intelligence and the situation would easily be the same in reverse.

TLDR: Suck a dick

i know a lot of stupid dutch people who do not know enough english to make them confident enough to shitpost on romanian metal detector IRC chats. (which proves the language filter works to some extend)

there is also a very high amount of dutch people who know german or french or both with more proficienty than a L2 anglo

Which makes them stupid as fuck if your educational system did not teach them well enough it doesn't the average Dutch smart.

>dutch people who know german or french

D they do business or work with them? They are your biggest land neighbours after all

>Which makes them stupid as fuck
exactly. And they get filtered out by the language filter. You are proving my point.

>if your educational system did not teach them well enough it doesn't the average Dutch smart.

>D they do business or work with them? They are your biggest land neighbours after all

no. They just put a lot of effort into it at school.

>>if your educational system did not teach them well enough it doesn't the average Dutch smart.

sorry i left that in there. Meant to point out that that whole sentence was incomprehenisble to me

>You are proving my point

One point not the others

>
>Exhibit A:

>All british posters are underage, butthurt crybabies

This is bullshit though. /Brit? is a containment thread where people shitpost whilst having other threads open in tabs. Usually I only see brits shitposting in other threads where everyone is shitposting.

huh i just don't like the british posters here

it is very rare to see them post anything but """"banter"""""

Canada?

come mr dutch there's no need to be an angry virgin now, don't make me post the black man and the netherland girl picture DON'T MAKE ME

netherlands can't handle the banter LOL

Better off removing Cred Forums.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

POST MORE
XXXXDDD

INCLUDE ME IN THE R/Cred Forums SCREENSHOT WOW AHAHAHAHHA

HILARIOUS MORE MORE MORE MORE

all dutch posters are nice

apart from you

what's wrong with you?

Americans dont speak spanish.

Not real ones, anyways

i just hate brits for no rational reason

>banning the jesters of Cred Forums

>should we
feel free to try

>The language filter ensures any non-anglo has to be pretty smart to learn the english language in order to access this site.

This is demonstrably false just by opening the catalogue