Why are Asian so loyal to their race?

Asian vs White man picking up girls in China

youtube.com/watch?v=Iy7SYnbL3xk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3QO5sVBbi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not even memeing, I thought Asians were the most likely to marry outside their race

youtube.com/watch?v=q3QO5sVBbi8

Chinese men asked if they like White or Asian girls

滾 kek
The white guy chose poor targets though.
Plus he looks regular while the Chinese guy feigns a tuhao look. Both seem like pretty fun people though.

Meant the OP vid

He understands the culture better, and chinks have some weird complex about the prospect of speaking english where they're aware of how bad they sound so are standoffish, and ultimatly women want what is most comfortable. There are areas full of white-worshiping chinks who want something exotic who don't give a fuck about these hangsups, but generally normal chinkettes are self-conscious about such things. Also maybe the video wouldn't make china look very good if they let a gwai-lo win

staged video is obvious, chang, and the guy comes off as creepy

asking for a number right off the bat while fast approaching them

That's just human nature. There are white girls who absolutely refuse to date white guys because they're not "exotic" enough, likewise asian, likewise black, likewise latinos.
I think this self-made image white nerds have of Asians girls being willing to settle with anyone no matter how ugly, fat or unlovable, as long as they're white is extremely dangerous.

It's a bit sad to think that there are people who are willing to throw away their entire lives just to get a girlfriend. It's even sadder when it doesn't work out like planned (which more often than not it does not). Just check r/[asian country]. Tons of people crying about how their lives aren't as easy as they've been told it would be as a white man in Asia. Now they've wasted their time and a lot of money.
This mentality is truly toxic.

Anyway that was just something I had to get off my mind.
Anyone who travels to Asia in hopes of getting a girlfriend is frankly a moron and pathetic.

Zhang on vacation pls go.

Oh fuck off weeaboo. By all means waste away your life going nowhere based on a primal desire to procreate. If you're that thirsty for sex, go buy a whore.

Statistically 99.99999% of East Asians marry East Asians.

Saying "muh race" isn't going to change that.

>that russian guy
yeah that's fake

Zhang,theres no need to be angry.

I feel sorry for you, but whatever. Where are you moving? Japan? Have you even gone to college yet or are you hoping to become yet another English teacher?

What's up with his retarded turtleneck? Dude looks like a proper faggot.

ZHANG IM WARNING YOU, IF YOU DONT STOP REPLYING TO ME, IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!

What the fuck is your problem dickhead?

(You)

The odds of getting a girlfriend in Asia are reasonably high tbqh
I'm sure an Cred Forums poster will do better in Asia than a reddit poster, but I agree that it is absolutely retarded to go to Asia just to get a gf.

>I'm sure an Cred Forums poster will do better in Asia than a reddit poster
Yeah I'm not too sure of that. You have to remember that a lot of them are NEET /r9k/ crossboarders.
Some would definitely do fine, but then again, they're the same people getting by in their own countries already. They're not the people who'd throw away their life for just some asian poon.

ИДИ КA TЫ HAХУЙ

我喜歡中國女孩
中國女孩我喜歡

I'm frustrated with something irl and need to blow off steam m8, I hate anime and dont find east asians grills attractive and not have any interest with courting or marrying one. On a side note is there anything interesting to do in Sweden during the summer as I'm contemplating weather I should make the trip up as I'll probably be in Greece this summer on a school sponsored trip and I have the option to extend my ticket.

>they're the same people getting by in their own countries already
Probably. I don't expect Jorge to ever go to Japan tbqh.

On the summers most people hang with their friends and travel to their summer homes in the countrysides. At least that's what people do here, but I don't exactly live in Stockholm City either. I've heard of foreigners having trouble making friends here, since we're not the most social people in the world (espeically not with people we don't know), but I've also heard of people who had fun here. You'd probably be better off asking someone living in Stockholm City. Ask Sverigetråden.

This. I was with some of my friends over the weekend and this girl from China wouldn't leave me alone. She was sweet actually! But my point is, everyone just likes what they like. I have no strong preference with race/culture just as long as I get along well with someone. My best friend is from Japan and he's obsessed with all things Spider-Man and basketball. The guy loves America and all the Americans we know adore him.

Just be respectful, view people as people and don't overthink race too much.

You have a really nice attitude, mate.

>says the white obsessed chink with identity issues from NL

>Chinese
>I don't like foreigners
>ahh ok

>western
>I don't like foreigners
>RACIST PIG

That is why Trump needs to build a wall. Politically correctness is a cancer.

What is that even supposed to mean. I'm part of the 100% Germanic Dutch master race.

This video is staged

no chink girl would blatantly say she hates foreigners. she'd say she has a BF or something else. Also I'm fat and ugly and even I would get a number or two after a couple approaches.

>Also maybe the video wouldn't make china look very good if they let a gwai-lo win

this

chinese are VERY self-conscious and unacccepting about the cuck paradigm

[Citation needed]

perhaps they don't like gwailos