youtube.com/watch?v=XmdPKXqPGXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there we go

gib polish qtie

wrong, you polish subhuman.
look at that subhuman face, even worse than your Ural apes

we like polish prostitutes very nice

Przepraszam, my name is Pan Janusz.

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Husaria (Polish cavalry for you cudzoziemiecys). I make wódka and miod in my laboratory, and spend my days perfecting my drink and playing superior Polish games. (Witcher series)

I train with my long lance every day, this superior weapon can pike clean through steel because it is polished over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my lance license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Polish fluently, both nasal vowels and the Silesian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their Sarmatian Szlachta code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Warsaw to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a game designer for CD Projekt RED or a distillery staff!

I own several Polish patriotic t-shirts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I drink with my ziomowies and bydłos and speak Polish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage not to fight.

Wish me luck in Poland!

You know every Easterner claims he's Polish for some reason, right?

:3

>be Polish ape
>have a chance to destroy: Prussia, Russia, Austria and establish themselves as Empire of central and eastern Europe
>don't
>get partitioned by those three later
Was it good to play Batman?

>be polack nigger in 1920
>completely destroy red army
>instead of pushing to Moscow you sign the peace treaty from a position of the loser
>19 years later, Soviets invade and partition you again
BRAVO POLAND, BRAVO

GREAT FUCKING JOB, YOU STUPID FUCKS

>be German subhuman
>have a big state
>be VERY autistic so the state era broken up into hundreds of tiny little states loosely united
>try VERY hard, but get the shit constantly kicked out of you
>your enighbors to the east and west both form big empires while you squabble over minor abstract differences
>finally decide to unite, but only about half of the German states, either way finnaly become a big player in Europe
>autism carries over, try to get in petty squabbles with neighbors, hey have none of it and utterly destroy your "empire" until you're nothing but a rump state
>even now sill do your best to ruin Europe

And yet they still control Europe, while polacks scrub toilets in England and get put down like animals they are.

Congratulations Poland.

germans > shit > french > polacks

polacks> shit > french> more shit> germans

Germans contributed more to the world in one year than Poland in their entire fucking existence.

They're retarded niggers unable to govern their own country.

>Silesian dialect

youtube.com/watch?v=XmdPKXqPGXE

and yet the world is laughing at your cuckoldry while the poles are respected.

win a world war before talking about others, cuck.

>the poles are respected.
kek

>while the poles are respected

yes, I know

>Germans
>contributing to the world

more than pooland

>be Polack subhuman

Just hate yourself, not the whole nation/people.

>yourself