ITT:

ITT:

memes/pics from your country that inexplicably made it into the international memespace

this is ieniemienie from the dutch sesamestreet

i sometimes see her posted on Cred Forums and i still haven't figured out how she got there.

Other urls found in this thread:

napoli.fanpage.it/tiziana-cantone-il-caso-fa-il-giro-del-mondo-martire-del-rispetto-della-privacy/
youtube.com/watch?v=-a7juHUq-GY
youtu.be/Esb5cV00Ctg
youtube.com/watch?v=cDphUib5iG4
youtube.com/watch?v=g9Tsgpk9JwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t.

t.... what?

napoli.fanpage.it/tiziana-cantone-il-caso-fa-il-giro-del-mondo-martire-del-rispetto-della-privacy/

the meme of signing your or somebdy else's post with t. somethingsomething

“t.” is most likely shorthand for terveisin, which is Finnish for “with regards”.

We have a meme prime minister.

They use that in Canada and USA. It means signed

We invented ironic antisemitism and blaming things on the jews to stimulate a conversation

The original photoshop was created by a brazilian

We use x.

No

I don't know if there's a single French one tbf

Dont you guys have Hollande memes?

Yeah but they are mosly used by French people, nowhere near as popular as OP pic or this

Erdoganboos

That's Ham King, he's Australian iirc

ok
You have meme but I don't see it that often on this board. There's a bunch of french memes on Cred Forums like the duck from Wakfu, something with that ladybug chick, idk.

Are you a retard or a proxyfag?

literally everything

>we have no local memespace, because globalism

Fixed that for you, sempai.

youtube.com/watch?v=-a7juHUq-GY

That game show where the boys are challenged to act like they think girls would and girls are challenged to act like they think boys would

Never saved it b/c it's too stupid

???

t. newfriend

There is literally not a single American who signs off letters with "x." So I'm wondering why you think it's a thing.

When you're at the doctors office, they will mark places where you have to sign with an x.

>literally not a single American
there are like 320 million sharters, surely at least 2 or 3 of them sign off with "x"

thank you Finland

Also, some women will write x for "I'm sending you a hug" but that was like in the 90s now.

That's just to show you where to sign, dumbass. We're talking about signing off a letter, like "sincerely,"

Maybe if it was 320 billion then one or two might be tard enough to do that, maybe.

Nah m8 x is a kiss, o is a hug, right?
All I ever knew of was "xoxo," meaning "hugs and kisses."

Show me a more elaborate/matured meme than popeposting

youtu.be/Esb5cV00Ctg

Yeah, but why write a letter when we have e-mail which is free?

Original:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDphUib5iG4

Meme:
youtube.com/watch?v=g9Tsgpk9JwI

it's VERY popular on 2ch