Why are Western countries so way?

Why are Western countries so way?

The countries in green tend to be safe for people in general because there are no active wars going on in them and with the exception of USA, Brazil, Sweden and France people aren't shot on the streets in broad daylight.

are you Greek?

>Gaynada
>Gayerland

It's a good proxy for overall development and quality of life. There's nothing essentially "Western" about letting people live and feel as they like, it just a byproduct of a country not being a shithole.

According to CBC:

>59 per cent of LGBTQ high school students reported they were verbally harassed, compared to seven per cent of non-LGBTQ students.

>25 per cent of LGBTQ students indicated being physically harassed due to their sexual orientation, compared to eight per cent of non-LGBTQ students.

>31 per cent of LGBTQ students reported personal harassment on the internet or via text messaging, compared to eight per cent of non-LGBTQ students.

>73 per cent of LGBTQ students reported they felt unsafe at school, compared to 20 per cent who did not.

>51 per cent of LGBTQ students reported they did not feel accepted at school, compared to 19 per cent of non-LGBTQ students

Only 61% of American lgbtq felt unsafe at school, 13% less than in Canada.

New World? More like Gay World, amirite?

>what is east Asia
>what is South America

Nice try buddy

brazil is a very rich and successful country filled with beautiful people

>brazil is a very rich and successful country filled with beautiful people

>t. I am greek

There's the real one.

>Canagay

>Portugay

Most Nordic countries have a higher quality of life than most of East Asia. There's also more civil and political liberties.

>Azerbigot
>Bigotrus
>Uzbigotstan
>Bigotina Faso
>Namibigot

This

>LGBTQ
>Q
What?

They keep adding letters, I think the Q is for queer.

I've seen people say LGBTQN+ or some shit like that. I'm wondering when it'll get to the point where they have to say 36 letters otherwise people will start rioting.

Gee, I wonder

How is Japan a shitty place for fags when most modern normie animes have fags or at leats very ambiguious characters

The Q is for queer and/or questioning according to that same CBC article.

There are less nords in the world than there are people in Tokyo.

Who cares about your "countries". Compare Swedenistan and finlandinigger to Japan, do you think just because one worships gays and oppressed minorities it makes it automatically better?

What the fuck is a queer.

Am I a LGBTQ person because I am Demi-Romantic? No, and I don't want to be part of a group because of something dumb like that.

Why do they try so hard to be special snowflakes?

(before anybody asks, it means not able to have romantic feelings for someone without a strong emotional bond)

No but the Nord/Scandis, along with Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and a couple Euro microstates, consistently rank in the top 10 of every positive metric.
Literally the best places in the world to live.

>Demi-Romantic
>This entire post
>That flag

aхaхaхa