This guy comes up to you

This guy comes up to you
>hey you, blyad, do you have cigarrette??
What would you do

>que wea gil culiao? no hablo ingles

I would offer him both regular and menthol.

I am well prepared for the russian invasion.

>russian
I'm lithuanian

you're a big guy

that's you? Looking alpha af

Kek
Did you photoshop your face or something? Your jaw keeps getting wider with every picture. Or are you just getting fatter?

>good taste in liquor tho

I went to the barber today and I didn't know that number 3 was so low
This is what I wanted
No maybe different pos

Filename you dumbasses

That's a big jaw

I don't drink btw those belong to my parents

for you

What's the difference?

Probably piss myself.

Timestamp and i'd give you a cig, why not

>>hey you, blyad, do you have cigarrette
why you say it like that? you'r obviously are not russian.

I'd say
>wypierdalaj
works every time

Lithuanians (like Kazakhs and most other churkas) use Russian swearings.

>obviously are not russian
he has brown eyes

That's how you ask strangers for smokes, is it not?

Mira tío, yo no fumo, así que vete a la mierda.

No, I'm not a fag.

Wrong answer, Paco

*teleports behind you*
*unzips dick*

his facial trates are not even close to typical russian

we, russians, yes, but I thought lithuanians are polite people.

Give him one

Ackhually

How are you guys comfortable with posting pictures of yourselves on Cred Forums?
Aren't you afraid someone might recognize you?

Lo mismo pss (para serte sincero)

Simultaneously offer him a cigarette while claiming not to have any, then threatening him more aggressively than he approached me while very politely and modestly departing with farewell.

Shitskin

I really don't give a fuck if they do and I don't care if someone doxes me like wow they're going to send pizza omg so scary

Cool!!!

It's a running joke. We only have like 5% russians, but the bydlo culture they propagate rubs off on the impressionable youth. Less so now than before, but it still happens. And people still use russian swearwords. It's not that we don't have our own, but ours doesn't quite carry the same heft. It's like we'd be saying "go have a poopoo, you big meanie" if we used our swearwords.

Why would that be a problem? Only betas are afraid of social repercussion of being recognized of all things.

Btw is the left eye brown/hazel or more like dark shade of green/blue?

>nobody notices the broken nose
good

Post pics of yourself
Here's mine with my waifu

right eye is 75% brown 25% blue
the left one is 100% blue

Say I don't have any the. walk away

Heterochromia?

My father has heterochromia just like that. All I got are gray eyes tho.

yes
it's only passable genetically if a female has it, her children might have it

t. watched some documentary about the irish and apparently a lot of them have it

>"Sorry, I don't smoke"
>carry on with my day and immediately forget about him

Such is life.

ai varai

>Be me
>say hi to a drunk Russian at 2am
>he threatened me and wants to start a fight
>I don't back off because I am not a pussy
>he stops talking and just walks away

>good face
>works out
>heterochromia

so why are you on Cred Forums so much? you could be living normal life

>Nah sorry my man I don't smoke

because I am one of you

Normalfags like him come here to feel better about themselves

Ready for some pizza now?

you are not

say that again, tough guy

Do you like pineapple?

Are you saying you have to be ugly to post on Cred Forums? Most of us are probably decent looking I always thought.

I like pineapple, pls send

Balt is full of hunks

this is loser enclave

"Na'ape la nde cigarrillora nde tavysho" *grabs crotch*

Are balks and ruskis the last hope for the white race?

Pic related average Western male

And cute girls

Nope

>balks

Balts*

>cute girls
Who are the proofs?

here have a belomorka

ok someone who just messaged me on my phone, it was funny at first but please stop now

i always give people a cigarette if they ask

you're handsome but scary, I hope you don't have agressive tendencies

I wonder how your genetic profile (haplogroup and subclade) looks like

balts, poles, slovaks, ex-yus(except bosnians ofc), estonians and finns.

It's belomor. I would offer OP to go drink with me some vodka because I don't smoke.

If we don't drink ourselves to death first.

oh so now we're white

the only reason eastern europe isnt like that is cause they cant afford to have first world problems yet

Ask him "Are you Captain America?"

I don't smoke either, haven't even tried it

Яissuan sigs > world
How can you smoke such shitty cigs for 10 euro in Germany or Italy

I look nothing like that guy stop forcing that shit

i ordered russian cigs off the internet cause they were a lot cheaper and they were trash

You've always been white, the ones saying slavs are not white are retarded stormfags

What did you order?

>calling a balt 'slav'
haha, you westerners always doing it intentionally. it's like when you connect estonians to the russian game servers or consider ukraine as a russian speaking territory. buthurt belt should butthurt.

>commonly prematurely balding

nail on the head! I like to think that the ancients were right that one's power is in one's hair, so when you let a feminist dyke treat you like a worm it results in premature balding.

Male pattern balding isn't caused by high testosterone as commonly thought, but by the breakdown products of testosterone, which is reduced to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by 5,alpha-reductase and this is the substance that causes male pattern balding. DHT is metabolised by aromatase into estrogen. I suspect that they all have high levels of DHT and estrogen.

true, I like parliament

my Turkish collegue used to bring them from Turkey for me, but originally they're from Russia

also, Javas are nice too

Belomorkanal is a bit too harsh though

Back in 2010 in Moskow I paid 1.5 euros for a farde containing 10 packs of Belomorkanal. They were the cheapest brand there.

IN THE AIR WE TRIED TO BE, BUT YOU SHOT YOUR ARROW THROUGH ME

stop bumping my shitty thread

Yes it's true, Eastern Europeans (particularly Russians) are the only white people who aren't effeminate faggots or act like little children.
Western men are recognized all over the world as being the biggest feminized pussies, usually very scrawny, pencil-necked, whiny, cowardly, and just generally pathetic and laughable. Western Euro men are pussy-whipped by their women, being a slave to their girlfriend/wife and doing for her everything she desires, while at the same time she is usually fucking a masculine African or Arab on the side. Talk about worthless bitches of "men".
Western Euro men will usually back down from a fight and when confronted by a strong, masculine immigrant, will always submit and never show some balls and stand up for themselves. Spineless wretches all, they are easily cowed. It's no wonder immigrants find them an easy target.

Well why did you make it then?

>did you get the pizza yet?

t. Ivan

Which crotch

4U
U

t. Ahmed

how old are you

I would say "no, i do not smoke", because i do not smoke.

I would inform him about the risks associated with smoking

Smoking is for bydlo, vaping is gay.
*rides away on my gyroscooter*

Are you virgin? Do you like anime?

Yes, Yes

Yes I do 'have cigarette'. I have a whole packet of them in my pocket.
What's that oh you want one? Nah see I bought these for me and I'm not a fucking charity. Shop's down there. Don't get cheeky son or you'll get a thump. Fucking foreigners.

Aren't russians the most faggy group of slavs in EE?

no, that'd be wilnofags

try to knock down him by uppercut
if fail - run away

wilnofags are mixed with gypsies and other scum and are not slavs

yes you are

no

a pizza guy came and I told him he got the wrong location

>"go have a poopoo, you big meanie"
cute af

Yes we all are rós wikings but not sucking American dick like you

Our time will come soon a new Slavic Greek viznatian orthodox master race neo hitler worrier will born soon in Rus but this time it's your race thet Gona be in danger and killed :) feel good I hope he will put you all down with the real Jews :)

And don't try to speak with me I don't give a fuck about you or your people I only want to hold you and you Gona watch how I an Gona break your back and neck so you will never walk :) fucking Norwegian

>tfw use "Eik Šikt" the most which just sends someone to take a poo

wew

>cigarettes are for fags
And run away like I never ran before.

Hey, Lith Chad, so do you like anime or not?? pls respond, I'm ur fan, I need to learn more about you.

I am Gona tell him fuck you American or Latwian I am not smoking :)

But if it's a Russian I will tell him privet brat izvini no ja nie kurju sigarity ja sportam zanimajusija I kakiji silniji naszi wragi bodut ja vsech parvu na kuski dawaji paka brat :)

Foi mal parceiro, não fumo.

10/10 yes hello Muhammad I am Rus we need to kill them all Odin is crying in the halls of walhalla for what America did to all of the strong Scandinavian clotura

Also amerika try to do this with Rus to but fuck no We will race out Slavic kids to hate the Americans and Anglo scum for ever

This is ony true for (upper) middle-class hipster nu-males, and unfortunately we have far too much of those. That is the tax one pays for being brought up spoiled, the education level being vulgarised and amongst a media that mainly spouts leftist multiculturalist propaganda.

We still have a lot of bydlo too, and they are as dumb and as happy to fight as everywhere else, also very prone to alcoholism, drug abuse and having 3 children with 3 different ex-wives. You can recognize them by their football club paraphernalia, an affection they tend to take very seriously. Of course, our amount of bydlo is vastly inferior to Eastern European countries and Russia.

>that pic

trenbolone mustard gas race

AHahahahahhHAHAHAHAAHAHHAhahahahaha lol (top tier waifu tho)

>with my waifu
good choice

probably give him a smoke if i had more than a couple left, im not a dick or anything

you should shave and lose 30 kg

This actually happened a number of times

kiss him in the lips and run

Unless bylad is some sort of insult I'd just give him a cigarette
This thread is pure autism btw

Pewnie.
(I only refuse cigs if it's the first or last of the pack.)

блядь is bitch, but people spam it so much it lost its meaning.

Still, now thinking, I'd answer "pewnie kurwa" to answer to the tone.

If he's calling me a bitch then I'd just tell him to fuck off or ask nicely

>блядь is bitch
No

I am 6/ft 7 Russian tell me this to my face and you will have no face I will break it to you then I will break your back and then the neck don't fuck with me I am not American I have no heart for your people I have only love to my race and hate to you muslim I will not Gona stop till you be finished (dead) kaput

I yell VIVAT POLONIA and bite off his chin artery.

Well, there are a thousand ways to call someone a bitch. Think in the Aussies saying "hey cunt, do you have a cig?".

Bitch, bastard, whore, pussy... come on, it's a generic insult, no need for a faithful translation.

Still wouldn't give him one

t. Dönermann

Hope this guy is a troll. Otherwise i would piss myself... from laughing.

Which is uncommon among them.

Except Bosnians?We've avoided being Turk'd by perfidiously accepting Islam.

The average ethnic Russian is 180 centimeters tall.

ignore you

esto para ser honesto

What happened to your nose?

Side note, extra points for the shirt.

"Sorry man, these are too strong for you"
Give him one after he insists tthen laugh as the dumb fuck chokes

Every time I see a lithuanian guy on Cred Forums it's this same midwest college jock look.