Let's take this moment to just ponder the fact that Americans eat fried chicken with their hands out of literal BUCKETS

Let's take this moment to just ponder the fact that Americans eat fried chicken with their hands out of literal BUCKETS.
LITERAL buckets. BUCKETS of chicken.

You really just can't make this shit up.

Jealous?

We have kfc too, it's okay. Chicken is a shit tier meat though beef is better.

>Not frying your own chicken
Literal plebes everywhere paying for overpriced baby sized chicken.

KFC isn't that bad tbqh although the bucket thing is fucking ridiculous, and do you not have rotisserie chicken in Sweden? Do you eat it with knife and fork?

Nothing wrong with that
We do the same, we put it on a plate most of the time tho

I do that too, got a problem cuck?

ITT: disgusting obese americans
the fact you even eat junk food like this makes you subhuman

kfc is more popular in europe than america btw

The Japanese get it on Christmas if memory serves.

No. You take your chicken out with tongs and place it on your own plate, along side your mashed potatoes and other sides

KFC is okay, Popeyes is better though. KFC's mashed potatoes and gravy are God-tier fast food and IMO much better than their chicken.

This
The only good reason to go to KFC is for their mashed potatoes.

are you sick and tired of eating sausages and meatball all the time?
does it remind you of something?

I just grab the chicken like a fucking barbarian, you tong using pussy.

Popeyes' meat is superior to KFC's. Popeyes also has seafood which is pretty good as far as fast food goes

>tfw no popeyes or canes in yurop
KFC is shit tbqh

:'(

I wouldn't call it tier, the mashed potatoes are actually artificial as fuck, just the gravy is something of a cool novelty/gimmick outside the US, same as with the battered fried chicken

I don't get it, we have Popeye¿s and it really sin't as good even considering KFC isn't exactly gourmet standards

*god tier

so does the rest of the world, faggit
give credit where credit due, the bucket is a godsend