How will the history remember this country?

How will the history remember this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php/31704-List-of-things-invented-in-America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greatest nation ever

The Rome of its time, 2bh.

Greatest ally ever

thanks paraguay

multicultural cesspool

True Evil of our time

el colombiANO
El paraguayANO
CHI

only nation to willingly give up it's whiteness.

It won't. It ends with us.

stupid fat war warmongering mutts

A global hegemon that spread peace love and democracy to the world, restoring the warm light of freedom after two millenia of unconstitutional monarchies.

That's funny coming from one of our military outposts.

suck my dick american pig

interplanetary pioneers

the winners of this time period

i understand why the thought of this would boil the fuck out of euros cause it was all about them until this happened

Empire that died off faster than any other

fpbp

>'the winners of this time period'
>lost a war against viet-fucking-nam

in 200 years people in school will be reading about us as a more powerful and successful british empire kek

fattest nation ever
also biggest parasites and warmongers

>How will the history remember this country?

Short hegemony in late 1900's and early 2000's.

you lost a war against us at the height of your power but that doesnt stop most of late 18th and 19th century history being about you faggots

>more powerful than the british empire
>lost a war against vietnam
>elected a kenyan
>outlawed foreskins

lol ok

Probably not as positively as all of the other major powers of their time.
Mainly because we allow free speech, so there will be plenty of dissenting opinions on us.
1000 years from now Historians are going to have some fun with this.

we lost a war against spain, france the the netherlands.

some fat fuck clapistanis were there too, but contributed nothing.

You all seem triggered, Euros

>GAU-8 rumbling in the distance

early 90s USA must have been a nice time to live there

You seem to forget that you LITERALLY lost a war to us in our infancy
>Britsharias in charge of winning wars against farmers with pitchforks

whatever helps you sleep at night, truth is we're more powerful than the british empire ever was

we have the entirity of western europe completely cucked with nato like how the fuck does that feel lmao

This as well; I wonder which information Historians will have access to, and more importantly which they won't have access to but we do.

>us

you are spain/france/netherlands all at the same time?

Lost a war against Afghanistan as well dipshit

of course it's triggering, when you think about 'history' now it's all about european empires and european colonialism

in 100 years we'll be talked about the same way

shit is obviously triggering because history is the only thing they have now. i would be triggered thinking about it if i were european.

Evil empire.

>'we're stronger than an opponent who's 200 years behind us in technology'

lol good job.

shame dong and nguyen completely raped you.

I don't understand why people say that the USA "lost the war".

How so? We won the Vietnam war and only had to withdraw for political reasons.

But you don't take Russia and China into account when you speak about Vietnam? Got it, dipshit.
>Shariabong education

>we didn't complete any of our objectives
>we failed to protect south vietnam from communist takeover
>we lost thousands of men
>billions in equipment
>it's still a win right?

>we won
>that's why the commies took over

wew

As one of the finest sons of bitches that ever lived

>claims to be powerful
>can't even beat 3 commie nations

no wonder you lost a war against feelings

>Who would win: The entire United Kingdom or a couple farmers with outdated weapons on horses

everyone in the 16th century prolly thought that about spain

everyone in the 18th century prolly thought that about france

everyone in the 19th century prolly thought that about britain

everyone hates the strongest country in the present

shit is hilarious how defensive they get over this 250 years later i mean just get over it you lost a war to a bunch of backwater colonials

Our fucking hippy commie bastards back home raped us. We were massacring the everyone over there even with retarded political restrictions hampering everything.
We had less than 60,000 killed, they lost over a million even with China and a host of others supporting them.

That cuck Britbong won't admit how BTFO he is ITT. So he'll just continue to post Ainsley.jpg over and over until the thread dies.

a nation which will collapse when they have too default on there debt in a few decades.

someone has to collect debt from the person who lent it to them

such a thing is not possible because if our economy collapsed the global economy would collapse too

not to mention the fact that we just keep raising our debt ceiling, and the fact that most of the debt is owned by americans themselves

but Cred Forums told me we owed all of our debt to china

Greatest inventors ever
the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php/31704-List-of-things-invented-in-America
The list was so big that Cred Forums couldn't handle it's size

not collapse
decline

the funny thing is, even if we did their economy is too connected with ours to actually do something about it

the fact that china owns all of our debt is one of my favorite memes tho, love reading that as an argument

Rome 2: Electric Boogaloo

shit always gets me

>over 10:1 military KIA in our favor
>'completely raped'

>our

>mig21s
>ak47s
>type 62 tanks
>grad rockets

>outdated
>1965

Famed European education at work I see.

Forgot I was on vacation ;_;

>I'll just get things started
>CHI

SHART

apart from Desert Storm (which was a fail desu because the objective was to remove saddam) when did the u.s since world war II actually win a war and achieve its objectives?? Korea was a fucking draw despite facing ghetto ass hordes of chinese meat walls then vietnam/iraq 2003/afghanistan has been just losing to guerillas.

> Israel

Do you honestly not see the irony?

the country that used to have white people in it

Coming from a world destroyer. Germany will always be known as the true embodiment of evil

your whole history is war with indigenous low tech niggers and proxy battling france like a coward.

anyway both usa and england can't compare with roman empire

For defeating Nazi's, defeating communism and starting the information age. That's it.

This is also the first time we can truly record music and video so it will all be very well documented. And people like Elvis and Micheal Jackson can still be heard in 2000 years when people wonder what pop culture these days was like.

They either don't understand it or are just b8ing tbqhwyf

Oh yeah, America will also remembered for slavery, cowboys and indians.

To add. The reason why we always see Nazi footage on discovery channel is because its recorded.
If Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Dutch, British battles were recorded in convenient 2 hour movies we would see them more often on tv.

True desu