Tell me about Slavic girls

Tell me about Slavic girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQp7z8yYZUI
youtube.com/watch?v=2sV0s5-gXkM&t=1m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are wringled, but supple

Angels sent from heaven. Kind, pure, beautiful, intelligent. Pretty much the perfect women.

aj lajk amerika! aj lajk koka kola! In kino we no voč old historikal epik like Ivan Bljatov, but all Amerikan muviz! Aj know baj hart!

I just want a slavic woman that hates western culture, likes to drink and to spend my life with her in the mountains.

i don't know much about them. when i was still in school, people used to talk shit about russian girls and russians in general. i always imagined slavs to be poor, obnoxious and unfriendly.

Cred Forums also claims that slavs aren't white, but that's bs

cuck

>likes to drink
nah m8
she'll likely drink while she's pregnant and you'll have to raise a kid with FAS

They're a cute! CUTE!

Made for Southern European men

They are mad sluzzas desu ne~

>tfw my nation is both Slavic and South European

check mate, 'greek'

>'greek'
>implying I am this Turkic autist
Nah lad, i am a full blown Mediterranean bull

thats nordic women

this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=BQp7z8yYZUI

same faggin

This is the reason why I hate my nationality.

>developing countries
>developing dreams

objectively the cutiest and hottest women in the world. Only good thing that east europe has produce

Top tier women everyone welcome here in the UK except slavic men.

Supreme Gold Diggers(Asian tier)

slavic men are cuuuuuuute!!!

this but you can't blame them. it's the irony of the univers, being this beauty but surround by shit. I wish France will accept ukrainian or russian immigrant instead of nigger and black.

Define gold diggers.

>Take your money
>Marry you if you're rich
>Evaluate men on money
>Overemphasis on money

The feminine version of a kike to put it bluntly

Don't most women do that anyway?
Plus, as long as she is faithful I don't care if she values money more than me. Heck, I value her looks more than her.

Slavic male in London.

LOOK AT ALL THESE """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""BRITISH"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" PEOPLE

What the fuck UK. Even we are not that deep into muslim shit and we are a fucking muslim country.

I went school near this area no meme

This part of London is full of Pakis and Slavs. That video is not exaggerating at all its literally like that. Its mostly pakis and Polish/Romanian living on that part of London.

This is East London probably West Ham or near Upton Park.

Do you have the version where the kids cry allah akbar while walking ?

They're speaking some sort of gibberish.

youtube.com/watch?v=2sV0s5-gXkM&t=1m22s