Who won WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXtRjG98Kco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germany

tHe Jo0s

uSA

cont.
they had a post-war economic miracle and killed more Soviets then Soviets killed Germans

You - because you managed to take over half of Europe and enslave them into gommunism

And America because they sold us their shit

Russia and USA

Texas

Jews

Argentina

minorities

i love when brits think they were important in ww2

russia and usa and everyone else tbqh

there are no victors, just survivors

the good guys

We did. If the kang had said yes to an alliance with Germany you'd all be fugged.

the jews

there's always a winner at wars
and they usually DON'T fight
what they win is money and technology

USSR

>dat American flag on the top of the pic

me

The brits were tremendously important, the problem is that their navy doesn't show up on a lot of the stats that people like to throw around. They were able to blockade the entire mainland europe with ease and the battle of the atlantic ate up a disproportionate amount of german resources even though german casualties were low.

did you make this thread to get triggered by americans not mentioning the USSR?

our history classes talk about us and you a lot, i think that russians make really good irl zerglings

the allied forces

The bad guys

Israel.

Everyone lost

I've just seen today a poster about Russian victory in WW2. And it said that Americans and Europeans attempt to rewrite the history and minimize the role of the USSR in WW2. And that was Moscow - the richest and the most Western city in the Russia. So sad.

Obviously not USSR.

americans gave vehicles and shit.
Russian fools fought for stalin, gulags, polish Danzig, french occupation zone.

>And it said that Americans and Europeans attempt to rewrite the history and minimize the role of the USSR in WW2
in all seriousness, your media probably just says that to make average people hate the west more

this is mostly just a language problem. In American english you win a war when you are on the winning side. US won WW2, Australia won WW2, Mexico won WW2, China won WW2, everyone who joined the allies is a winner. Saying America won WW2 does not mean Russia lost.

Literally me t.b.h.

> to make average people hate the west more

Average brainwashed bydlo is proud of this war like "we did it! 1941-1945 we can repeat fuck yeah".

And westerners like "good goy you lost your life for us and you're not even outraged hehehe dat's good"

It's mostly some educated and free from stereotypes people who overcame the patriotic part and realised their ancestors were cannon fodder fought for others' interests.

pic unrelated

but there's onle 1 winner...

America

that's right

and your country wasted 27 millions of people for Konigsberg

Jews

jews

well you also puppeted (and some would say ruined) half of europe

the kikes

i just say that you faggots didnt do anything cause that's what brits always say about us

What a nice "gift".

"Let them occupy E. Europe, they worked hard and died hard."

actually, the US and UK weren't very happy about the fact you sphered half of europe. roosevelt and churchill both knew stalin was crazy.

some people in our military immediately wanted to go to war with the USSR, which would have been retarded to start WW3 right after WW2.

> some people in our military immediately wanted to go to war with the USSR

USSR was a european colony (mostly Britain). Britain wanted to start a nucler war in 1948 between USSR and America. It would kill all russian bydlos but also eliminate America, the only rival of Europe in world's domination.

>tfw french and italian communists nearly won the elections after ww2

wow i couldn't imagine france and italy being shitholes right now, good thing that didn't happen.

Communists won in Greece.

It was Britain that insisted that Greece must be western.

hehe

yeah because eastern europe was heaven pre-1945

Soviet Union

people say something similar happened in italy and france, the us threatened not to give money from the marshall plan in case of communist victory

are you really trying to say that going communist would not have affected france and italy's wealth and prosperity

italy is struggling a little bit right now but they were very well off in the 60's-00's

the only reason that western europe was/is more prosperous is the marshall plan. eastern europe had to rely on its own muscles to develop

In Italy the mostly catholic church influenced the outcome and made up a bunch of lies( now in hindsight we know gommunism does not work, wasn't that obvious back then) to avoid their country going full communism. They knew what happened to church In USSR.

The allies

>Who won WW2?
The jews and the globalists. The British, USA and the Russians won. I have actually lost friends here saying this. The USA just like in WWI only joined when they knew it was a winnable war. I credit the Soviets with victory because the land they recaptured, the disastrous amount of men killed and unrelenting force.
I still say that glorious Germany had a superior army, but they were fighting a 2 sided war and were very overstretched. To say that the USA won WWII is ridiculous. We should have only been in the Pacific fighting the Japanese.

the wrong side

Wo what Russians still won WW2 and saved Yurop from occupation and now we're more poor than nazis and everybody hates us. Butiful

t. Vladimir

Meh. Nobody gave a shit about China, they were slaughtered by the japanese and the us didn't gave a shit.

I don't hate you.

>konigsberg
And poland, baltic states, Carelia, and moldova. (and the tuva, but who cares)

1. The USSR
2. UK
3. The USA
9001. France
9002. China
9003. Italy

>not new that the us don't give a shit about democracy

Who cares about some Chinese deaths, it's not like if they were only 10,000 Chinese on Earth.

France won. We switched our side twice, but we globally won.

Murrica

>Italy
What is it with you Romance countries...pick a side damn it!

Like polish resistance helped a lot the Soviet army, chinese resistance occupied the japanese army while the us kicked Japan's ass. They deserve that we remember.

Except under Louis XIV, France sucked at war, and Italy is even worse. So we choose the winner size (but Italy really made shit during ww2)

You're too far away to hate us I guess and you already won the Cold war and have better living conditions, you simply don't have any reasons to hate Russia.

Russia on WW2
USA didn't have cultural impact over WW2 until 90s youtube.com/watch?v=YXtRjG98Kco
But USA won cold war because it had more germans (Verner von Braun, Roosevelt...)

Eh...France under Louis, from what I've read, was brutal toward the Dutch. Yeah Italy was a disaster during WWII
>you simply don't have any reasons to hate Russia.
You have a point

Germany officially surrendered to the USSR. If not for them, Germany would've tooken over the world. There's nothing the US could've done, they're not real men, they can't fight.

But all of the Nazi's plans were still carried out. Europe is now united with Germany at the helm (EU), the USSR and Yogoslavia are broken up, and all kinds of other bankster, corporate, free masonry occult bullshit they were up to

Out of all the allies, the USSR killed the most Germans. That's the most important factor. They also suffered the most casualties, but I don't count dead Soviets as "points" for the USSR, if anything that would be points for the Germans. However, the soviets had huge amounts of US aid in the form of vehicles, guns, ammunition, food, capital, materials, and an entire factory that we exported to them.

Germany.

We finally destroyed the British Empire and brought freedom to many peoples around the globe.

you're kind of correct.

The EU in its current form fulfills most of Germany's WWII aims. Germany is at the center of power of a somewhat united Europe. The current situation is even better for Germans than a 4th Reich, which would have been a less efficient way to dominate Europe, since it would have required much more military expenditures to hold the empire together.

Mercantile colonial trade systems were replaced by Bretton-Woods, eliminating Germany's WWI aims.

But they have immigrants which not what nazis wanted to make with Europe.

how much of it actually made it to the front? How much of it was actually deployed in significant battles? Last I checked the most important US contribution to the Soviets was their cigarettes, and they only shared those in Berlin after all the fighting ceased and the two sides met up.

Unironically Finland is one of the countries that did not get totally butt raped in WW2

who cares?

modern ideology and culture in germany is different from the nazis, but the economic and geopolitical concerns did not change. nazis wanted a racially dissimilar underclass to do menial work. Germans are currently working on legislation to make it legal to pay migrants less than natives. the program is known as “one-euro jobs.”

Meaning add it into countries that "won" WW2

Italy

one-euro jobs are for welfare receivers and are in Germany even before 2000's

After the fall of the Soviet Union, Russian researchers had access to records and archives. They debunked Soviet propaganda about self sufficiency during WWII.

The Soviets received 17.5 million tons of aid from the Allies and 94% originated in the US. Of the aid the Soviet received accounted for: Nearly 60% of aviation fuel, 33% of military vehicles (including 12% of their tanks and self-propelled guns), 53% of the ordinance used, 30% of military aircraft, and anywhere for 50 to 80% of their industrial and military grade metal and steel. The US also gave the USSR 4,478,116 tons of foodstuffs and a one complete tire plant from Ford. The US provided railway related material including 1911 steam locomotives, 66 Diesel locomotives, 9,920 flat cars, 1,000 dump cars, 120 tank cars, and 35 heavy machinery cars along with a large amount of wide gauge rail.

To put the size in prospective with the scope of the 17.5 million tons the Soviets received alone, the US Army used 22 million tons in supplies for their entire European campaign.

Soviets also used American guns. Around 140,000 Thompson M1928A1s, M1s and M1As were sent as part of this.

Europeans lost, russians and americans won.

smells like bullshit

this.

WW I was Europe's collective suicide.

WW II was the desecration of its corpses.

our heavily subsidized military industry

so how much of it actually made it to the front?

The Jews

the allies

this.

why did europe suicide?

me

Moslems

we did

>USSR

How is losing millions and millions of people ("""people""") a good thing?

>Except under Louis XIV, France sucked at war

I'm taking the bait, congratulations.

Because you get to draw the new borders, set up satelite nations, set up suprimacy. They did win WW2 without a doubt, but they lost the cold war. People think that the Soviet deaths in WW2 actually led to it's fall? Nah, they quickly recovered. They won ww2 no matter the cost

They

Yea but situation was waaaaaaaaay better for Americans.

rude, we did more than france

thanks nice kazak

You helped Germany rearm in early 30s and then supplied them with oil and wheat in 1939-41. Germany would never have been able to threaten Europe if USSR had not enabled them to