Why do south americans love muslims?

Why do south americans love muslims?

Because there are not many muslims living in South America. If there would be many muslims living in South America, then South Americans would hate muslims.

>palestinia intead of palestina

it's always the dumbfucks

Moorish heritage

we don't

what?

We dont

we do have many leftists who for example

If the website of a newspaper has as big news "ISIS beheads 15 homosexuals" then the leftists will write down in the comments "thats because USA imperialism and Israel"
My mother says things like "who sells weapons to Isis? the real bad guys are the ones who manufacture weapons" and only out of respect I dont call her an idiot.

The main sensation is, thanks God we have no muslims and we are far away from that mess. When WW3 comes, we will watch it from afar like 1 and 2.

>Why do south americans love muslims?
It's not exactly that. The thing is that communists like Arabs because Arabs oppose themselves to the USA and Western civilization that they hate so much and as you know it, South America has many communists.

the issue with out left, is that because of Marxism and their materialist view of everything, they refuse to consider culture or religion as factors, everything deep down is economic for them.

economics shapes culture

>yfw she's right

We love everyone, plis came tcho brasil.

This right here. Brazillians love foreigners :3

Stupid burger

Don't listen to them

This, this and this. Practically anyone that actually lives with a large Muslim population in their country will come into conflict with them, as that is the nature of Islam.

If south american girls started getting raped or south american soldiers started getting beheaded by Muslims, I'm sure their attitudes would change pretty fucking fast

Says the German

There are 6 million arab descendants here but most of them were christian or converted to christianism. We dodged a bullet

We don't, we love christian arabs

>forms colonial state
>strong arm natives out of area
>form government out of your terrorist cells and declare area yours
>"w-what? Why are we the bad guys????!?!?"

People seem to forget that aside from Hamas, all of our political parties are gommies with friendly past with their comrades in SA

That's like me saying people seem to forget that UkmergÄ— was the district center in the interwar rather than Utena.