Tunisians are unironically whiter than It*lians

>Tunisians are unironically whiter than It*lians

lmao shitaly btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kT6hZ6VAMzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no we are mixed hybrid that photo show all tunisian phenotype

>average tunisian brides

ur entire cuntree is made up of italians that mixed with brown people though lmao

turk blood

>Tunisians are unironically white
After british and german soldiers in WW2? Yes, orly!

>cherrypicking

I could show you a foto of nordic looking turks and claim they are average.

B-But i thought we were friends

I thought the same, but one of you made a thread yesterday making fun of us ;_;

we are particulary berber northern berber to be accurate who are naturally white or light brown with turk italien and spanish influence we have a whole village in bizerte with russian origins too

and argentinians are literally mutts of italian and inca blood loooool

rlly fires up the old grey matter, aye shimae?

lol!
indian I accept, but sh*talian never, we argentinians have nothing to do with your shithole, get a clue luigi
faggot

stop this cherry picking crap, we all know that most of you look like brown arabs

ara*s? i don't careabout the skin color but at least they look better than cum skin

True, maghrebis on Cred Forums are oh so obsessed with being "white aryans" who don't want to he associated with these "middle eastern shitskins" even when they hold +20% ssa admix (no racist). Surely there are a few who look white but it's not native to the region or is representative of the average.

t.José "Tupac Yupanqui" De Bianchi

getting this butthurt because we killed your /shitna/

How come most of the north african / central african people going to europe as "refugees" are generally non-white?

I thought the people that had the money for paying for the boat trip were the "rich" ones, so in theory they should be way whiter than the ones we get to come across or see on tv or whatever.
I can't see how a black person could get its hands on 10 thousand euro in order to pay the smugglers for the trip. I assume they are all thieves and they probably killed a lot of people for getting that money (notice I'm not talking about tunisians, I do know a lot of the migrants actually come from central africa and eastern africa and just take the boats from local smugglers in lybia or something).

I just find it weird that the guys leaving for europe are not the white ones.

Is there any explanation for that?

No the government comes and looks for the scummiest poor people and gives them free boat rides, just to destroy the country

fuck yourself
i don't even have to offfend your ass since being italian is already insulting enough for you.

> lets pick some "tunisian" girls with european ancestors
> all tunisians are like this and whiter than italians
> lmao shitaly btfo

>I thought the people that had the money for paying for the boat trip were the "rich" ones, so in theory they should be way whiter than the ones we get to come across or see on tv or whatever.
this isn't fucking latin america

Also the really good people can make it on their own and wouldn't betray their country or someone else's to get free welfare.

ps : u will get banned for CP i was banned after posting this pic ones

Yeah Cred Forums wasn't letting me post so I edited it in mspaint fucking mods are scared of facebook tier SFW pictures lmao

just love me back, messi sempai :(

I'm not butthurt, I just find your "maghrebis are whiiiiite" bullshit incredibly pathetic since everybody knows it's not true.

it's pretty true

Dude, 10 thousand euro would be enough for feeding a whole family for like 5 years in most countries of the third world.
I just can't see why "poor" people could afford the trip.

In theory, the upper classes are generally white in every country. And in practice, the more well off they are, the less prone to do shit they get. And they certainly learn how to behave themselves along the way.

Then we get to see a lot of "drunk" (read haram) muslim people raping tons of german women in cologne.
They certainly don't represent your upper-class by any means, I met a lot of middle-class people from some of your countries and they were quite educated and were definitely not trouble-makers.

If these migrants didn't kill a lot of people for getting the money in order to pay for the trip, they are misrepresenting your countries in a horrible way.

who cares lmao
we're an ocean away from eurabia

10 thousand is what any skilless faggot can make in two years while living with their parents, and it doesn't even cost that much

while the richer classes do look a bit lighter (not necessarily whiter) because they don't need have to work in the sun as mcuh as poorfags, the european/native racial dynamic you have in the new world doesn't apply here

Italy is a proud and based country. Shut up OP

ignore that self-hater amerindian faggot, white argies love you

But what about the war?
Do they still get to find jobs despite all the problems you currently face?
Or is the west just making up all these news that your countries are currently completely torn apart and all of that crap?

Also, I don't think getting 10 euro would be that easy as you say doing some "whatever" skilless job.
Most people in third world countries keep doing these jobs and generally find themselves trapped on the wageslave stuff.
I've read a few weeks ago an article about a few syrians living in turkey that were working there for like 2 years and didn't manage to save all the money for doing the "refugee trip" legally.

Assuming that turkey is relatively richer than most of your contries, I think things can be quite hard for them to make it without financial help or cutting some heads in order to gather some money.

Yeah, I agree bro
But I find it tricky how they make it while their countries are currently at war

I see your point, and I agree
But how come these girls and guys you post here just don't go to europe?
I think european would have a way more positive view about the migrant thing if they were mostly white and didn't rape the locals

>white argies
no such a thing

>love you
no one in argentina likes SHITaly, and viceversa
nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=kT6hZ6VAMzE

kill yourself you fucking scumbag

you're a cuck for defending euros even though they treat us like shit
i pity you

italians never treated me like shit here, they're usually friendly, not my fault if you're a resentful bullied boy

Gli italiani non hanno sentimenti
Quando ce ne troviamo uno che li abbia presto ci rendiamo conto che fosse infatti un rumeno invece

It was suring 90s era, now tunusian beaches have no girls in bikini

the brownest one is the cutest imho