What do people drink in your country?

What do people drink in your country?

Coffee and soda are popular here.

I drink sugar free energy drinks.

Juice and alcohol
desu

This is nice but coffee and normal soda are much cheaper

What kind of juice is most popular? Orange juice is the most popular juice here. Then I think probably apple and grape after that.

Orange and apple desu
I prefer pineapple

you're a digrace to finland

Mostly wine and beer

Self-made juices and orange juice desu

You have good taste. Best orange juice is actually orange-pineapple juice imo

WE

I drink this revolutionary new thing called water.

sounds gay

Bebsi. :P

That'll never catch on.

Beer

DRINK!!

Juice (especially from appelsientje)
and (chocolate) milk

Is that matteh?

Mate,

looks like it. Mate is popular here, i switched from energy drinks to yerba mate. tastes delicious but i have like 2-3 a week and they are 2.50$ ea. Buying in bulk is more expensive than buying from whole foods bc of shipping

I prefer coca over pepsi

tea and beer

we drink tea to death

green tea and beer

b t w Japanese children have to drink milk at school every day.

I dump this in some water every morning and drink it since I'm too lazy to make coffee in the morning, it's cheap, and I'm in the mood for something cold

Lots of good old coffee here

FECK!!

We drink Coffee, Water, and Pop (particularly Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, and Dr. Pepper) a lot. Alcohol isn't as popular here as it is in most other Western countries, and neither is Tea.

i thought azns cant drink milk though

regular black tea

black tea with milk and/or sugar

green tea

coffee

various sodas, usually coke

premade ice tea

Mate and wine are in the top.

tea is for hipsters and women here. black coffee is for edgies. most people drink coffee with sugar and cream

Tea or water, rarely some juice

This pretty much. Those that do drink Alcohol any more than once a week/social functions tend to drink ice-cold beer.

coffee(espresso), wine and beer. I think those 3 are by far the most consumed drinks in Portugal.

Ofc this. After bear riding.

Traditional is fresh squeezed juices, mineral/spring water from sources such as Tehuacan, aguas frescas, licuados (milk based fruit smoothies), hot chocolate (which we originated) alongside coffee and the well known alcoholic drinks our country produces.

Then we got this wonderful thing called American influence and now we are the world's largest consumers of pictured in the OP and bottled water, some believe this may be linked to the obesity epidemic in our country.

Horchata is based desu. The most refreshing drink I've ever had. That pic is missing a mango juice though

I'm not a big fan of Horchatas 2bh. Jarritos are pretty great, though.

>we are the world's largest consumers of pictured in the OP

pic related

>Jarritos are pretty great, though.
that crisp almost spicy flavor with the carbonation is nice though. no wonder mexicans are fatties.

Yeah, that and Lime are the Nectar of the Gods.

Jarritos are pretty awesome but those are more of an every now and then treat, unfortunately as you can see we are getting fat on the same shit everyone else in the world is drinking

This one is nice as well. I dunno how there isn't a popular green apple soda in america yet.

people fall for all sorts of water memes, especially in America
>alkaline water "ionizers"
>filters when your tap water is perfectly potable
>bottled water "better" than tap

yeah,some Japanese people got diarrhea.

I must be an edgy hipster then, but I admit I like Irish cream in my coffee sometimes

also milk is completely unnecessary yet the government keeps pushing it on us, especially children

shit that sounds good

which is more completely unncecessary, milk or corn

L&P, beer and coffee is common here

not surprising if you consider that L&P is the most based soda you can get here

fifth from right is mango, to the right of pineapple

>Lemon & Paeroa, also known as L&P, is a sweet soft drink manufactured in New Zealand. Created in 1907, it was traditionally made by combining lemon juice with carbonated mineral water from the town of Paeroa and is now owned and manufactured by multi-national Coca-Cola.
The eternal american strikes again. Sounds good though.

you've got a point there

I see now. doesnt seem ripe enough though

kvass

What are you Cred Forums friends drinking at this moment?

I'm drinking a pumpkin ale I got from ALDI.

color actually has little to do with mango ripeness, buy based on softness

tried kvass once, it's pretty great

Liquid marijuana.

Goga gola.

Coffee, like man.

Coffee because we are Arab.

Cute

I think that's Vietnamese ppl
t. Have lots of viet friends

bump

Cordial Juice

Why are they put in fabric softener containers senpai?

For a higher concentration to give your mouth a kick

Jamal's creampie tbqh

Yeah, man, I feel ya! Yerba really is delicious, but it kinda expensive to drink it on a regular basis in my country.
But the real pain in the ass was getting a decent kalebasa with bambilia. My goodness!

we drink purple drank and kymyz

What do canadians drink?

Black tea is dominating sinse forever!,
Only in iraq you see people drinking tea at 1pm when it's 51c outside

Why? Most people would rather have something nice and ice cold at that temperature.

Many people prefer cold drinks, but after a meal everyone wants tea no matter how hot it is outside.
It's just how we are

Beer. We are the no.1 in per capita consumption.

[spoiler]I don't even like beer[/spoiler]

shitty coffee from tims.

My personal choice of drink is either cold water, or if im craving sugar a root beer

Basically all I drink is unsweetened black tea, water, whiskey, and beer. Also European tears

Negro touaregs in the desert drink hot tea

Ohhhh, so edgy! Coming from a frog

alcohol and coffee at any hour of the day, sometime coke, but mostly alcohol

Tea is so fucking bland and has barely any caffeine. Blows my mind that it's so popular even thought coffee exists.

It all tastes the same with sugar and cream though. The only way you can appreciate the variety you're drinking is when it's black. It does take some getting used to though. Been forced to use cream lately because my new machine makes it super hot and now I can't stand it black any more.

This is a lie. I put cream and sugar in my coffees and I can still tell the difference between different coffees.

Because it tastes like it when not mixed with water. It's shit and makes you feel sick either way though.

Ah it's also popular in the levant, specially syria and lebanon