Why are you still a manlet when this operation is available?

Why are you still a manlet when this operation is available?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2080771/Would-spend-34-000-3-INCHES-taller-Thomas-Keeper-thigh-bone-sawn-half-spent-months-hobbling-frame.html
hss.edu/conditions_limb-lengthening-overview.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>breaking your legs so you can be a head taller

you'll be a manlet in a wheelchair anyways

>being a manlet in the first place

Only thing bothering me is the fact that he isn't wearing pants.

Is he some sort of Donald Duck or something?

I'm 173cm. I've talked to a couple of doctors who operate in Russia, China and India about the procedure and I will probably have enough money saved up within 6 months where I can go have this done. I am looking to gain 7-8 cm my first procedure.

>bump your shin
>leg breaks
if you do this you are fucking retarded

What is the point tho? You will only gain a few centimeters but the rest of your body will be unproportional (hand size, torso, arm size etc) or am i wrong?

Why would you want to change the body God blessed you with? He has a plan for all of us, just have faith in Him.

>actually doing that
How insecure do you have to be?

gods plan takes too long to fruition and if it does you might not recognize it, better fulfill your obligation to the society first

it's easier to just kill yourself if your height bothers you that much

Agreed, he would only needs pants with a longer length, everything else would be the same unless he put on muscle or fat. But adding more weight on those broken ass fucked up legs would be a death sentence. Those legs are probably as brittle as chalk.

It might just be better to wear shoes with a thick heel and some lifts inside. People will know once you take your shoes off but honestly how often does that happen. Bitches wear heels all the time deceiving how they really look.

how much is it?

being a short is comfy
tall peoples legs and backs go to shit when they get old

between $11,000 and $18,000 depending where I want it done.

lmao being short is definitely NOT ideal.

Experiences differ, but I can tell you generally you are incorrect. After healing, it's not different than breaking a bone and having it healed back.

omg this is disgusting, manlets must die

I really wonder why Justin Bieber has succeeded to gain height? Drug or this?

Being taller is always better, even if you look a bit disproportionate, and even then it's never that bad. Most short people have short tibia's, and you can easily add 5-10 cm to those. Femurs heal quicker and those can have 5-10 added as well depending on how much you want.

Trust me, the difference between a man of 172 cm and a man of 182 cm is fucking night and day in society.

The guy in the pic lengthened his femurs and tibia's by almost 20 cm and he looks p. good to me. Even though that is a semi-cherrypicked example, most people remain decently proportional.

>legs
Simply untrue unless you're fat and put more weight on your knees then they can handle
>back
True desu, my back is already fucked and I'm only 20 years old.

t.6'6"

You need to have some massive insecurities to get this done. Just make a lot of money and you will get pussy

Made me kek more than it should've

6'6'' is way too tall. Most shorter people just wanna be 6' desu.

If you need to get attention from women to verify your self-worth, then this won't help you. Some people simply want to be taller for personal reasons of self-perception.

>operation
>in Brazil
No, thanks.

> be taller for personal reasons of self-perception.

So insecurity

Well no, I would imagine that wanting to change something about yourself is not always a matter of insecurity. That however, is very difficult to convince someone from the outside looking into it.

>$11,000 and $18,000
>People would actually pay that much money for this

how costly is the surgery, recovery time, etc? I almost had this done to me when I was a child because one of my legs is 1 inch shorter (parents pussied out) and now i'm an adult and I have chronic lower back pain

Lmao, that's nothing. Some people with big money pay $70-115 k to have this done in the U.S.

I had a friend who had a leg be three inches shorter when he was 8 years old. It was in his tibia, so due to the fact that it heals quicker than the femur and that he was still growing, it took him about 2-3 months of wheelchair bound healing. However, assuming you have stopped growing, the procedure for one leg costs between $10,000 -$20,000 in areas like Russia and Syria (which have actually great medical track records, believe it or not) to $40,000 in western europe, however this depends on the lengthening and type of procedure. I would say for you it would cost around $4,000 to $12,000 depending on where you go.

forgot to mention, healing would be about 4-6 months.

I'd rather just wait for gene therapy instead

That's still pathetic

those are big prices, but thanks

I can understand why you'd be so dogmatic about it, but it's no different for me than people wanting braces, wanting to get in shape. That's just me, I'll take some rando on Cred Forums thinking i'm pathetic any day of the week if it means I can set a goal and earn money to be 10 cm taller.

I dunno why but i like being short

Even with all the manlet shit i wouldn't wish to be taller if i found a genie of the lamp. I feel like it brings character somehow

Getting into shape isn't as painful and forcing you to spend part of your years recovering. How tall are you anyway? I'm a manlet myself. I don't see any reason to do this yet. At least not until the procedures are better.

>"Honey, why are our children so short?"
>"I-its must come from your s-side."

because I enjoy walking

it would be extremely painful

4(You)

I'm 173 cm, I think I mentioned that earlier if you had extra flags extension on. It hasn't fucked me up that bad in life as I still have a gf and an ascertaining my goals, but personally I just want to be taller.

My family is Serbian. Literally everyone is 186cm + but me. I have a tall bro and a tall sis (190 and 172 respectively). Being short doesn't always have to do with how tall your parents are.

Yeah, I'm only 1.90 (so slightly above average), but relatively short legs and long torso, already had a bent backbone when I was 17

is the postman short?

this guy looks fine though Also, proportions tend to be really fucking weird with guys to the point that it kind of makes height irrelevant. I've met 5 foot 7 (~1.70m) guys that look taller than me from a distance even though I'm 6ft1 (~1.85m).

>I'm only 1.90 (so slightly above average)

I went to NY once and there are quite a lot of manlets in the US. I expected all the black to be like 6'7 but plenty of them are short too. I suspect it's the food because I gained 7 pounds in one week while there.

You too are constipated during trips?

>I expected all the black to be like 6'7
cmon man don't be an americuck

Yes.
But that's because I go to the toilet at exactly the same time every day at home. On vacation I can't always do this (especially when in a different time zone) so my body gets confused I guess.

Among my friends, yeah. Shortest guy is ~1.80, tallest ~1.96, so I'm in the "upper middle" I'd say
Needless to say there are no sandnig manlets among them

Average doesn't mean "among my friends group". That said both of my best friends are Austrian and German, and they are above 1.90, they're definitely not anywhere near average in their countries though, they're always the tallest people in the room by far.

Did he have to take his pants off for the pictures like that?

Since when is 11 centimeters slightly above average?

Well, Arabo-Turkish immigrants with their high birthrates are probably dragging down the average, almost all sandniggers are very short, around 1.70 or so

See Sandnigger impact lowers the average. If you sample only bona fide natives aged 20-30, the average should be 1.85-ish

There is not enough of them to start "dragging you down" in the fullest sense of the word.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2080771/Would-spend-34-000-3-INCHES-taller-Thomas-Keeper-thigh-bone-sawn-half-spent-months-hobbling-frame.html

kek'd at that pic tbqh :^)

Was implying that the weight you gained was the shit stuck in your body.

sorry

Kek, ever went to one of our major cities? Even 10 years ago, many schools there had classes that were 80%+ sandnigger

>Thomas with his wife Maggie, who said she would not have dated him before the surgery

I'm perfectly comfortable at 5'9", if you have a nice body and facial aesthetics and are not shorter than 5'8" you really have nothing to worry about.

Short and ugly guys though, I really do feel bad for them

ive only seen this guy talk about height on here

we get it man people from yugoslavia are tall well done well done, however, i make more in two months than you make in a year

>Is he some sort of Donald Duck

Memes aside, Germany is still ethnically German in terms of origin.

1.85 might be the average in Montenegro, but not in Germany. I highly doubt that.

lmao I look exactly like my dad in the face it's scary, and postmen here are always niggers, so that's out of the question

You make more in two months than an actual descendant of pre-Ottoman Bosnian nobility?That'll be the day.

I'm not talking about sandnigger manlets, most Germans and Austrians are only very slightly taller than me at 1.79m. I'd say the average is basically what Wikipedia says, around 1.82m.

haha my name is Vid, based on Sveti Vid, whose name was based on the old slavic Pagan god.

Being short is comfortable. Fucking up your legs with surgery for a few more centimeters is retarded and definitely not comfortable.

t. 176cm

I have bow legs. tell me how to fix those instead

i havent measured myslef in 8-9 years since i was a teen and i was around 180cm

will i have grown in that time

Yeah, like maybe 70% if we only count those aged

I am the only one who noticed that he's tiptoed in the right pic?

Since when is 176 short?That's one centimeter above average worldwide height.

At least you're not America yet.

176 is short in Europe, probably the world too

I am 174 in London and pretty much everyone male 18-40 years old is taller than me

For Cred Forums it's king of manlet in best case scenario. To be honest it's kinda below average for my peers (20 years of age and around). Generally you have older people lowering the averages.

I'm 1.77 and was taller than most people when I visited Warsaw/Gdansk/Krakow. I have no idea what you're bitching about.

Give it 5 to 10 years and we will be

Whoah, the seemingly rare short guy who deals with it and it makes him better.

Some of my favorite bros have been bros like you.

Shes dating a retard while being a retard. They truely found eachother.

>181cm
>still a fucking manlet
Why would you stop there

I'm 177cm and felt shorter when I was more insecure.

As fucked up as it sounds I feel like "feeling short" actually makes you see yourself as literally shorter through your own eyes when you're walking past people.

When I started exercising and getting more confidence I started feeling taller than I had before even though I hadn't grown a mm.

Insecurity fucks you up.

i´m 186cm

>le look at me im dutch i wuz tall n shit
kys manlet

Real talk, the ONLY thing you need to worry about is being taller than the average girl.

Thankfully the average is like 165 if we exclude third world shitholes.

So anything above that is not the end of the world. Of course 180 is better than 170, but 170 is still taller than 95% of the world's women so.

women don't want 170

I wonder how tall the average inhabitant of the EU would be without all the growth hormones being shoved into his food.

>185cm
>tall

190cm is the minimum you must be if you want to be treated as an adult.

I've had 3 girlfriends, 2 of them taller.

Women don't want a 170cm guy who cares about it.

>Le maymay Alps
It's totally not like ca. 0.1% of the whole Yugoslavian population lives there
I know several Serb/Croat/Albo immigrants and they're all quite average compared to us, though the variance seems to be higher (one guy is 1.72m or so, another one almost 2m)

>tfw 174
>walking down the street
>see a guy and think "lol holy shit he is small"
>get closer and realise he is exactly my height

kill me

I am definitely shorter than the median height in my peer group and always been in high school/mid/college.
I kinda see myself having some bias. I still think of myself as immature and kid-like in my mind and most people on the street just seem bigger for me. Doesn't help that I am skinny and fragile looking.

The funny part is that I am not really bothered by it, it's just kinda stuck in my mind.

because I dont let Cred Forums memes dictate what I do with my life

75% of croats live there or are from there

La mochila polaco

everyone is 160 there anyway

It depends
A good chunk stops growing o ce thr have sex

nah there's plenty of tall men in the whiter areas

Hello, /r/short

make sure you do the right dance too

>mfw I just googled that procedure

SHIT NIGGA THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING

Manlets are completely insane.

Source or bullshit. Your population centres are along the Adriatic coast, and Zagreb area (source: was in your cunt and drove through most of it two times so far). Mountains in general are thinly populated everywhere

>le young people are taller than old people meme
you just have some major self-confidence issues m8. Average for Poles is like 1.74 from my experience, upper class ones maybe 1.80.

After they have sex*
Holy fuck

>Be 170 cm
>I'm supposed to be a ""'"""man"""""
Why was i born lads?

The Balkans are an exception, our mountains are perfectly fitted for animal husbandry of massive proportions and besides, Dalmatians( the inhabitants of the Coast) are very tall.

The word "nobility" triggers the Central American.

you'll be fine lol, just get yourself 5 wives to tell you how great you are

father is 1.76m
mother is 1.70m
i'm 1.68m
what went wrong?

Because I'd rather be a manlet than a manlet in denial.

5'10 is pathetic, but at least I'm not pretending.

>It's totally not like ca. 0.1% of the whole Yugoslavian population lives there

Close to 42%, actually and in case you've missed that detail, only the poor migrate to Germany.

I think you almost can't biologically be smaller than you mother, unless your dad is like a foot smaller than her because of genes.

Either you were adopted, malnourished, or the mailman looks a lot like you.

You're above average, but you're an inch away from being actually "tall".

>father is 165cm
>mother is 160cm
>I'm 175cm
I think I stole your centimeters

mountains = coast and everything south of sava + herzegovina and parts of western bosnia (where croats live)

in zagreb everyone is from herzegovina anyways

because it doesnt matter how tall you are and i never understood this manlet meme

>t. 5'8" 18 years old

I'm from south america

I'm basically a Portuguese giant.

Memes aside though, new kids are growing fast as fuck. Almost everyone older than me is shorter, but anyone younger than me (and adult) is taller.

Older generations fucked up the average for living in absolute poverty during the regime.

No creo que sea la comida, porque yo comi pura mierda e igual soy mas grande que mis papas

You're forgetting the effect of growth hormones.

I don't care, and I have more pressing problems to deal with like the fact that I'm depressed.

It's so sad if you take this "manlet" shit so seriously to the point of getting an operation.

No one in the real world cares that much about how tall you are, especially not if you're 173cm. Of course it gets attention when someone is a fucking midget or a giraffe but your height is perfectly fine.

I know, there's a reason why I've "missed" that detail, mainly to appear insolent.

ssshhh let the memers meme

I don't one wife let alone 4
You'll understand when you see people towering over you and only the tall ones succeed in life

What, in meat? Or in our bodies?

Because we traditionally eat a lot of fish, but the younger generation doesn't as much, which is what I think is systematically making the difference more and more noticeable, since the living conditions from the late 90's to the early 00's didn't change that much, but the habits might have.

I'd still rather be a bacalhau manlet than a meat giant, though. Fish is great.

i make 90k a year doing mechanical engineering and im engaged

>your flag
sorry for taking your oil man. is that what youre salty about?

Because I don't care about my height. It's effect on my life (positive or negative) is too abstract.

Expensive and I'm right at the edge (5'10"/178 cm). Plus the recovery time would take too long and be too disruptive, especially as I am in College.

Yes, I meant meat, with the exception of fish.

But it's not a meme. Old people literally get shorter than they were during their young years IIRC. There are also nutritional differences between generations.

just wear lifts like a normal human being

Oh, I thought you didn't know since I also don't know where's yours

>sorry for taking your oil man. is that what youre salty about?
Are you aware that you buying my oil = profit to me???? what was that mechanical engineering degree for? Or was that a silly attempt at a ruse?

Maybe you are depressed because you are a manlet

Well, education isn't the working man's strongest suit, am I right?

Here's the problem with talking about height ever. It's almost impossible to convince people (and not even worth it desu) that there are people out there who genuinely want to change their height for non-meme non-insecurity reasons. I get that most people doing this operation are very, very short, like 158-166 cm, shorter than most women. I'm just saying, that there are people like me who simply want to be taller. I have a girlfriend and a modicum of success in my life and I can afford it, I've been thinking about this long before I ever even heard the term "manlet" on Cred Forums.

What's the point of "buying height" ?It's cheating, just like putting growth hormones into meat.

>he thinks learning about irrelevant countries is primordial to education
Heh

5'7" is pretty small, right? I never leave the house though so I don't see why I should care.

If you actually sleep on this issue for a night and try to think from someone else's perspective, you'll realize that there are perfectly legitimate reasons for this. It's for the same reason that people have braces, people change style their hair, dress to look nice. Athletes cheat using steroids, people cheat in miraculous ways simply because they want to achieve greatness in their self-image. People want to see themselves the way they want, it's that simple. It's not always insecurity, but personal preference.

No, I think that a person's educational boundaries should be expanded constantly, even outside the limits of his basic education.

The real question is, who influenced the distortion of your self-image?

I don't plan on stopping there. I want 8 cm in my tibia's and then 7 cm in my femurs. That would bring me to about 188, 189 after about two years.

Why would you want to look like a circus freak?

that's honestly a pretty good question. I guess you could honestly say that I dislike my height when I see me around other people, and I have this primal notion that being taller looks better and changes the perception people have of you.

The main difference between me and your average manlet is that I'm not bitter about being 173cm and it doesn't get in the way of my life. If anything, I like the fact that me wanting to become taller has given me a lot of drive to succeed in improving my career and saving money to drive towards a goal. If the procedure didn't exist it's not like I would be bummed out or anything, but knowing the option is there and attainable is nice.

you really don't look like a circus freak after adding 8-10 c like this guy. The only people who look like freaks are the ones who already lengthen whichever bones is longer (tibia or femur) to crazy amounts.

Honestly, it only looks good on people who have a complementary build, tall sticks are usually deplorable in terms of appearance.

is it just me or do his knees look uneven in the 2nd picture

You should really spend money on something else. You can literally travel around the world.

I'll post an example mockup. I've always had a longer torso, just very very short legs. Sitting straight i'm only an inch shorter than my brother who's 6'3''. But, my legs are very short. I'm comparable to the guy in this mockup, and you can see that the after image looks way better than the first.

I'm not saying what I'm doing is ideal for everyone, but it is something I definitely want. If you ask me, I would rather be 6 inches taller for the rest of my life than spend $20 k on a sports car or something else. It's a personal thing and everyone has different interests and reasoning at heart.

Fuck, until that pic it never occurred to me that you'd have to extend the height of your toilet to accommodate for your new legs. I could never be a scientist, these things never occur to me.

It's ultimately your decision, what's the success rate of these operations?

>not wanting to be a short qt instead of a lanky awkward cunt

Nah, I'm 1.80 and I'm only above average, especially teenagers are tall as fuck today, but older people here are much shorter

hss.edu/conditions_limb-lengthening-overview.asp

control f+ success rate. It differs from doctor to doctor, but if you take all the necessary precautions it's easily above 90%. Most of the dangers are associated with people being dumbasses and not letting themselves heal long enough or getting an infection and not taking antibiotics. There are definite risks, like with any operation, but it's no different than for the staggeringly high percentage of people who have limb discrepancies that do it as well.The major problem is that some people claim to develop knee pain later in life due to it, but even that is more circumstantial and can happen anyways. There's only one or two cases out of hundreds i've researched on where people have had bad results, so I will take my chances.

My father is around 1.70 but he is still "alpha" as fuck, it's mostly a matter of psyche. I know many tall people who aren't more successful. But of course, it's your decision.

He's clearly standing on his fucking toes in the 2nd image, you dorks.

IS IT JUST ME OR DO HIS KNEES LOOK UNEVEN IN THAT SECOND PICTURE?

maybe the tiniest amount but honestly I don't think so.

Looks like they off by a good 2-3 cm. I wonder how that affects walking.

His direction is off so he constantly bumps into the sides of a door like a pokemon emulator game at 400% speed.

>implying I'm a manlet

they even made him whiter too. goddamn asians

>I'm perfectly comfortable at 5'9"
same and when i wear my work boots i'm 5'10".

>5'7" is pretty small, right?
not in mexico. that's average

He looks exactly the same, how fucking pathetic do you have to be to do this?

no, you dumb nigger fuck, that's not a before/after photo, they are just two photos taken at around the same time. I dunno why he (apotheosis) chose to put them side by side like. He is 188cm in this photo, he started out at 170.5 cm in an earlier photo that you can google yourself

The same type of surgery deals with bowlegs. They sever the bones, attach a frame to keep the leg straight and bone healing fills the resultant wedge between the bones over a period of a few months. Incidentally you end up with a little bit of extra height.

I'm considering this for my bow legs even though I'm perfectly satisfied with my 5'10" height. The problem is the several-month downtime when you're basically wheelchair-bound. You can get the surgery one leg at a time and use crutches, but that obviously extends the total healing time twice as long.

Friend did that since he had enough of bein bulled as manlet.
He was 176.
It cost him 25k Rubels (just operation) x2 weeks for 2-3 cm gain.
Now he around 184 i think.
t. still call him manlet.

>It's easier just to kill yourself
Put down the bottle and the gun, Simo

5'9 manlet who can afford to drop 70k reporting
Do I do it? Is it worth it, Cred Forums?

you can literally just pay 9/10 hookers to fuck every day with that kind of money. height surgery is unnecessary

I don't want girls to want me for my money, user. I want girls to want me for my physical appearance.

then get some plastic surgery too. also 5'9" isnt that bad, just end your life and all your problems will go away, im sure.

150cm manlet here.
>being cute and popular among high school kids, both sexes alike
>nice being a teacher
>tfw will marry in Dec
>have a good life

>5'9
you are not that short, stop exagerrating

Wow, that's drastic, but I've read your other posts and understand your determination.

I don't get you desu. You have a gf and success (somewhat? as you put it). I'm 5'2" and keep my chin up and work hard, but there are some days I just know my love life would be infinitely better if I was 6+ inches taller. It makes me feel down when I think of all the women who will never like me, but it never caused me to feel the desire for surgery

Good luck though and BE CAREFUL. Hope you're tolerant of pain

>being so beta and insecure about your height

man up and go out there get a girlfriend. if this guy could do it, anyone can

You are a good man, that counts more than anything else in life.

thank you senpai

Listen, I really appreciate this. If I was doing this for female interaction, that would be embarrassing.

I've always loved the idea of dacing against adversity, of making it through via sheer force of will and inner fortitude. I lost 50lbs that way, I achieved a great relationship that way and was lucky enough to have immigrant parents to instill that ethic into me.
There is something in me that sees the fact that height isn't earned but granted randomly that makes me want to prove that anything can be changed. It gives me a lot of motivation in my own fucked up way.

Is 176 considered Manlet in Russia? I've been to st. Petersburg and that seemed like the average height

>father is 5'7
>mother is 5'7
>i'm 6'4
what went right?

>be comfortable with my 5'10 height
>notice that every 16 year old around me is 6'2
what the fuck are they feeding kids now?

my father is 188 and I'm only 183

holy shit I'm a manlet (183cm 6ft) but i would never have this operation

>mother's husband is 5'7
ftfy

Jesus, this video is more disturbing than any gore content
My father is 180 and I am 184
Feels good desu senpai

Confirmation bias

>god just wants you to have an objectively shittier life, just trust him my dude and don't take your own fate into your own hands at all
Neck yourself retard

1.80-1.90, rest is just geekish tall and you get branded as freak by society.

183 and manlet

the fuck did you just say to me?

188cm here and thinking about doing this to finally leave manlet zone, I'm so fucking close man.

>taller than more than half of men
>""""manlet""""
What did he mean by this?

Also as a 5'7" manlet in going to move to japan, the only manlet county that isn't poor as fuck

.56 km manlet here.

I don't feel love or happiness anymore

because my body is already perfectly proportionate
to change anything would look weird

>"donald duck"

i selected all images with a billboard

>walking down the street
>"wow that guy is tall"
>walk up and he's might height

feels good man
don't even know how tall I am, don't have to worry about it lel

You don't want all your height from your legs like some Gondola. At least half of it should be from your elongated upper body desu

t. I am short and so an impartial observer

Hi.
Height?

Hello

God damn, I knew that I shouldn't have asked

:_:

wtf 25k rubles is nothing
u mean 250k right

170 here.

Just kill me.

iktf bro
177 here

This

Daily reminder that if you're 5'8 to 6' you tend to live way longer than the average.

I'm 18 and 1,75m. People call me tall sometimes. But all my friends are taller than me. One of them is 2,05m

Do we live longer so we can suffer? Also why are portuguese people so short and brown? I was shocked that I was noticably taller than avarage there.

Shit like this is why insecure manlets are pathetic.

where did you go? I'm guessing they're tanned, but it depends where you go. I'm pretty pale senpai.

>be 188cm
>the tall part of me is the neck
not as fun

178cm

>tfw had this tall qt approach me at the bus stop

they're not
they're not anywhere
this whole "my generation is somehow magically 10 cm taller than their parents" thing is just /fit/ Cred Forums bullshit. The average has changed by like 2 cm in Europe since the 1950s.

We blush around Finnish qts.

Also, we have only been trying this "having food for everyone" thing for 40 years, so we haven't caught up yet.

>225 cm
>forgotten by most women
>go home alone after work with no soul thinking of me

Being a giant is not fun. Stop this height meme. The manlet/lanklet cutoff is 5'9" to 6'6". If you're taller, everyone just sees you as a weirdo.

would rather not fuck up my legs

More importantly, why is this on Cred Forums?

this. "all teenagers are like 1.57 km today woah" is nothing more than confimation bias

>between $11,000 and $18,000
>to get 10cm more
jesus christ, I'm glad I live in a country where all the qts are 165cm or below

after the third impact Asuka wasn't this healthy

Please spare me only 25 centimeter. Please

French food fucked me up. I either had nothing wispy noodle shits or voided my whole gastric system.

There are some parents who want their children to be the tallest in class so they have a better chance of bring first in whatever competitions they enter.