When will we masterrace southern europeans detach ourselves from the shitty northern cultureless cucks and live on...

When will we masterrace southern europeans detach ourselves from the shitty northern cultureless cucks and live on peacefully in a harmonious utopian civilization enjoying ourselves in arts, cuisine, music and other lovely pastimes that suit us so perfectly?

As soon as our bureaucracies approve the plan.

Please take France and the uk too. Their Culture is very much Southern

We are complementary
Without us you're nothing, without you we're shallow and void

Unite

Don't all those countries live off welfare from Germany

southern france only. Central and northern france is pretty much dutch and other krautshit rapebabbies (which shows, just look at Paris).

Brits are pale orcs like you, they are your brothers, not ours.

>Their Culture is very much Southern

The fuck are you on henk. The UK has far more ordnüng than the Netherlands

t. unbiased observer

when EU falls we send ahmeds to the Northern """"European"""" Caliphates

kek

>Central and northern france is pretty much dutch

Have you ever been there? They are a bunch of no-work partying cunts.

Pretty sure you don't even know what ordnüng is if you think you van Have an objecteve quantitative measurement of ordnüng

>objecteve quantitative measurement of ordnüng
Nope, it's simply trust in quality standards, general discipline and orderliness. And the UK performs better in these than the Netherlands.

>arguing who is the better wagecuck

see? you're pretty much the same

The Edible Food Union

Soon, I wish

south """"europeans""""
>having brown eyes and being european
hahaa

It's OK to be a wagecuck though when you know your country isnt a corrupt and demoralising shithole. You dont feel bad about paying taxes, working hard and enjoying the fruits of that.

You can also be civilised if you try

>Mfw i'm unironically giving a namecuck attention

Post sources

Having been stayed in England numerous Times, the only thing you guys care about is partying and drinking.

Can the Welsh join? They are very swarthy.

>the only thing you guys care about is partying and drinking.

As do other northern countries. Denmark is far worse in terms of an unhealthy drinking culture. Most dutch people are as impolite, ignorant, cheap and self-serving as your typical third worlder.

t. kiwi

>slav
>playing the "you're not european card"

>this is the south European """master race"""
maybe you should 'detach' yourselves out of your parents basement before projecting your power fantasies

see? im not a mongol

When you can survive without EU welfare money. But that will never happen because southern """"Europeans"""" are lazy subhumans.

> implying northern italia has much of the southern attitude
> implying they wouldn't jump ship given the chance, because they don't want to pay for the lazy dumbasses in the rest of the southern union

People leave home when thay can and not when they want. It's simple.

This.

nothing wrong with that slavshit

immigrant

>slavshit
you know that even scandinavian countries are more slavic than us? i bet you have more slavic blood than average finn.
also it would do wonders for you if you stopped being a NEET and moved out of your parents house.

I am a Greek
kek why should i move out

>takes Greeks 4 hours to do something it takes anyone else 1

oh so you're that subhuman who posts irrelevant statistics about greeks to make yourself feel better. good luck with your life and i hope your turkish parents eventually kick you out

Dutch efficiency confirmed.

Our GDP per hour is literally twice that of greece!

Oh my god haploshits are a meme, they dont fucking matter and there is nothing like slav blood
Get real F A M and stop with the pseudo science

Central France reporting in

We're a part of the Latin Master Race, we aren't babarians unlike the germanics.

they wont kick me out
finns are subhumans not me
are you the nigga?

Worse, you're Polish.

say that to all those mongol memers who think N hablogroup is somehow related to Genghis

that woman doesnt care about gdp per hour

these are just memes f a m

>A german bantering about race mixing

Analogus to a waterfall bullying a glass of water for being wet

I am a Greek

still yuropean tho

wschodnio-europejski*

jest jakaś różnica tho?

Southern europeans are mongrolized nordics also ur lazy and poor haha

its otherwise except the poor part

youre a greek faggot arent you?

nie