/cum/

squad edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bo4frJc7QaQ
themilitarymuseums.ca/
shutupandsitdown.com/videos/susd-play-megagame/
youtube.com/watch?v=ssisMZxa1zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do Americans put the population count of their towns on the entry signs?

hey bro's see you in america next year

First for German foot poster support network!

reported

Friendly reminder to sit up straight and to stay hydrated.

I'm a genius and not a football player.

>niggas
>wigger hands

those hands aren't even close to white

kill yourself
hes light skin

just got back from walmart lads, gonna make tendies

No real niggas would have that gay ass album or those gay ass hands
Fuck off faggots

kinda racist nigga

why would you post a picture of your son on Cred Forums

This.

>he tried deleting it

too late now normie scum

whats up my cummies

Wtf do you know
You've never met a real nigga

is that the album some white neckbeards post when they trynna feel badass, underground and different?
also why would a nigga hide something from other niggas puttin it into something niggas tend to like, like a rap album?
such retarded '''''meme''''' as always it has to involve forced weeb trash

>half asian kid with red flannel
Canada?

It canucks were right about one thing, it's red flannel

>having kids
way to ruin your life
hahahahahaha

so who's going to print a pic of that guys son and jizz on it

eating a sammich and trying to motivate myself

Also, my daughter, catching are rare 3d pepe

I didn't delete a thing

May as well be you

>be a normie
>let your daughter harass poor pepes

i hate you

why are all americans on this board so friendly and naive

pls respond
why are you posting pictures of your children on Cred Forums

it's all the drugs they inject into my spinal column

Eurofat here. All Americans are friendly, even IRL

>trying to motivate myself

too close to home m8

why would you or anyone else here really do with those pictures?
do you think someone will try to find him and all of a suddent try to make his life a living hell?
no one really gives a shit unless you're a triggered autist who wants to judge other to feel better eith himself

I just think it's a really weird thing to do.

Cred Forums is not scary

this^
It's just a bbs. FWG is not the norm.

now from our perspective of course is weird and it does not hold any other prpose but attention whoring or ''look how awesome my life is better than yours''

why do Americans hate women?

were there any good rpgs for the sega genesis?

Because American woman are pretty shitty

to easily identify how many people are in new town you're approaching

Like anyone, I want to show off my kids, except I have no friends and have been on Cred Forums for 4 years. I have no one else to show tbqhf
You autists are my only friends

why don't you show your kids pictures of your kids?

why don't you have friends? did they ditch you because you wouldnt shut up about your kids?

fair enough I guess

Yeah but what for? We write "incorporated community", "nothing", "county seat", "city" or "state capital" on our signs, that should be more than enough information.

I took a 4 hour nap and I feel like shit. I also miss my ex

bet she doesn't miss you

What a great dad

Maybe, my dumbass was the one who ended it abruptly. She was a cute tall Chicana with green eyes.

Are you still with the mother? Are you married?

i want to play the new metal gear solid game, but i fucking hate cut scenes so i can't

imagine if your dad was an autistic friendless 4channer ahhahahahahahaha

actually now that i think about it, it would probably make me feel better than knowing ill always be in a my dads shadow

No, in Canada children are delivered to single men by geese.

Yes, still with her, married almost 14 years. Pic is her a couple days ago as every woman should be, pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen

Thanks

We all do the best we can

I have no friends because I move every few years due to work. Everytime i make a good frend, I have to transfer

What?

Don't EVER reply to me again you beta footfag kraut.

Aren't there like a million ways to make friends with kids?

legitimately hate every aspect of my life

did you kidnap this woman?

Feet suck you faggot.

>autistic
No
>friendless
Yes, thanks to work moving me about
>4channer
Cred Forums exclusively, found it years ago when I was traveling and wanted advice, use it now at night after the wife and kids go to bed
>knowing i'll always be in a my dads shadow
That's up to you

Did you marry at 18 (white trash) or are you a complete loser still hanging out on Cred Forums well past your 30s
Either way you're a sad and despicable human bean

there's a german who comes here and spams pics of ugly chinese girls feet

"german"

I thought you were the beta kraut with yellow fever and a foot fetish.
You're welcome here as long those don't apply

I met a really cool girl who wants to go out with me, but she's pregnant

me with GF

Yes we married at 18, now 32, maybe white trash, probably not though

No, met her at a Tim Hortons one night, got married 3 months later, had a kid 5 years later, still married after 13 years, will be 14 years soon.

No there aren't

Just try and get it in still, who gives a fuck? It's not like she's asking you to raise her baby when it's born.

>tfw the only person to tell me to tone down on the masturbating more than my mother is my doctor

you're fucking white trash mate

>he unironically has yellow fever
lomamo

>married at 18
Sad
Why settle for one with shit feet at such a young age

Wow, nice catch. Most people who marry at 18 end up hating each other by their mid-20s.

please, those are average-looking feet

They're not chinese

you got some schmutz on your carpet

and neither are you, kys

What do you think

why are you attracted to inbred genetically regressed girls?

Do Mexicans actually look like this?

I do

i aint no mouse!
...but everything else is accurate

How'd you get a picture of my dad???? WTF

CHI

how often do you wear a genuine sombrero?

You're right. All it takes to build a lasting marriage from youth is money, sacrifice, good looks, death threats, and a stockholm level of interdependence.

I too am a footfag, though not so much as you. My wife has qt tiny feet, size 6, with high arches and she curls her toes back and forth if you fuck her right. 10/10 feet tbqhf

Maybe, but I don't feel that way. In fact, I sometimes feel bad or narcissistic because I think the secret to our "success" is the fact that we have been fortunate enough to be financially solvent and what's more, to produce a number of jobs in an otherwise poor area.

>All it takes to build a lasting marriage from youth is money, sacrifice, good looks, death threats, and a stockholm level of interdependence.
I have all of those except for money

only on parties i guess, like any other tourist would

what is the diameter of your sombrero?

Just ate a booger fellas

good 4 U

That's more than enough. We didn't have a lot of money until recently, though we did have our names to consider; still, while money helps, it is on no eay necessary to the foundations of a lasting relationship.

The ability to endure boredom, hide infedelity, and be alpha enough to make her anxious when considering divorce, are far more important.

>The ability to endure boredom, hide infedelity, and be alpha enough to make her anxious when considering divorce, are far more important.
Infidelity?

>hide infedelity
How many times have you cheated?

went to the museum today buds

right on, how was it?!

my local museums don't have tanks...

>someone born a man
>pretend to be a woman
>fuck girls
>get penis chopped off
>now is a """"""""""""""""lesbian"""""""""""" and refers to itself as a woman and acts as if woman's issues are their own

Why do people like this exist? I don't dislike the mentally ill but this shit makes 0 sense.

Most of these people were bullied and then became trans as a result.

>The rapist

>canada doesn't have their own tanks

because its 2016
>duh

Honestly it's getting out of hand and I think before long a lot of people are going to realize how ridiculous it all is and everything will be back to 'normal'.

the oven for tommy

I fucking hope so

Hi austria

i'm really fucking bored guys

>tfw people donate more money to the streamer girl you like
she'll never notice me when some other guy is giving her 300 dollars

I have to take a shit but my brother's in the bathroom, showering. Will I make it, buds? I'm sweating.

I cant think of many things more beta than donating to a streamer, or trying to impress a streamer

That ghost's face burned her mark in the back of my mind. That mark reads 'dread.' I'm terrified now, not just for myself, but for all of humanity I've wept. For the first times in years. Because for times to come, there will too be dread felt that creates such misery, suspending tortured souls in the limbo.
Why was that dread instilled in me? And why couldn't it have been just a visual hallucination so I could've passed it off as a trick of the mind? I've never been very superstitious, but the posture, glare and positioning of that apparition in 2 separate, nonconsecutive pictures had me convinced and disoriented.
But I suppose I now realize that dread could potentially be anyone's. Yours or mine. I just wish it wouldn't be haunting me like this.

Please off yourself, you pathetic beta piece of trash.

attractive women in their late 20s-early 30s like to go grocery shopping on saturday nights

strange posts even for a german

me too, this crippling loneliness is almost killing me also.

just pull an india

just send dick pics, "she'll" love that

one time i had to poo really fucking bad while my mom was in the shower and it was so urgent i went and poo'd in the backyard like an indian

Just donated $300 to my favourite streamer. Sex is pretty much guaranteed

I have had sex with 24 people, where sex includes genital penetration, more if we just include things like mouth and hands; anyway, of those 24 people, only 5 were pre-marriage.

History has proven that the natural state of a civilised man is to love, bear and raise children with, and give affection to, a single woman, whilst occasionally having degrading sex with other girls.

It is the ability to compartmentalise

It boils down to this:
My wife is a sweetheart, sexy fun, a good cook, an amazing mother, fun to talk to, and a 10/10 lay.
My kept women are human rubbish whose holes can be trashed in a way I would never treat my wife, marvelously fun, entirely without merit or any measure of respect. Their fathers failed and I reap the benefits. This is the way it always has been and always will be.

i'm cool

score

p cool

must be pretty boring museums then tbqh

>not letting others do the R&D for you
not like you fags wanted the arrow anyway, why bother with tanks

here u go russia-kun they had a t34 randomly parked out on the sidewalk rusting away

tthis

Not our own, but following WWII some Sherman tanks became grizzly tanks. Basically American Sherman made much better; a more reliable gun, more dependable tracks, more armour, faster, much better in the snow, etc.

I agree with you with you, but does she know? Not judging.

How do I cure paranoia? I wouldn't like to think I'm going schizo. I just need well-deserved rest, but as soon as I shut my eyes I heard "hell" whispered in a hiss. I've let it get to me too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=bo4frJc7QaQ

good stuff, boys

Isn't it funny how the left is always right

noice

ottawa?

Fuck your comments went dark real quick, Canada-Dad.

my life is in ruins and I'm not sure what to do about it

Calgary
themilitarymuseums.ca/

She does not, nor will she ever know.
I always make love to her as if she were the only one, and have no problem doing so because in my fantasy's it's true.
I also follow a number of strict rules regarding infedelity. Things like, give a fake name, don't shit where you eat (never in your hometown), don't use social media, etc.

On the outside I claim i'm not voting
On the inside i'll kill myself if Donald loses

Same.

how much better is Calgary than Edmonton. Currently living in Edmonton and rent is expensive and there's not much to do here

pls

its not biology, you're just a subhuman sex addict with the cheating gene

i've had friends like this, they score a lot with daddy issue chicks that also happen to be hot

well lest hear it, user.

Anyone else here like animated films?

What do you think about the ones we've gotten and will get this year?

move to montreal if you want to have things to do and cheap rent m8

>there are people actually falling for this
wew lad

I lived in Edmonton for a couple years while I dropped out of the U of A, I think Calgary is more interesting. Not saying rent is any better but IMO it's a nicer city. Not that I go out and do anything ever since I have no friends but at least you're close to the mountains and it's not a shit hole.

How do you meet these hoes then? I'd be pretty tempted to bag co-workers.

Nothing dark about it, it's a state of reality, and it's how one keeps a marriage going indefinitely.
When you get married as a teenager and keep it going successfully into your 30s let me know

>there are people who are so poor they have to use FOSS

>thee are people who are so dumb they have to use Windows

Mostly at bars, though Craigslist has been productive. Co-workers are fine so long as they have husbands or boyfriends and can keep their mouth's shut.

Best to avoid work unless you're 100% sure you can trust her

so far tho, and I'd have to learn french. plus I hear infrastructure is shit there.
>dat authentic poutine tho

love the mountains, I go mountain biking often but its just around the river valley here. I'd love to be able to go to canmore every weekend.

how is it dumb? why would i waste my time fucking around with a piece of shit OS

i'm not a loser who has time to waste fiddling with my computer to make it work

how poor are you?

>be tourist in Oak Glen
>visit old schoolhouse museum
>snap some photos here and there
>girl in blue dress glaring at me in 2 pics, floating above the exterior
>didn't sleep that night, researched online, apparently others have seen her too, ended up having a seizure
>during the following 3 days in a fucked up state while recovering, the face gets burned into the back of my mind
>cannot feel normal anymore, just somewhat traumatized and crazy
It's getting in the way of my social and family life. I don't know what to do, and genuinely consider suicide so I don't have to bear this awful, confusing weight.

i hate verne troyer

infrastructure is bad if you drive a car, but our metro is like an orbital nuke compared to the pea shooter edmonton LRT

the nightlife is better than toronto and 1/3 of the city is anglophone (only the west end)

Don't tell me you actually paid for Windows

black lives matter

>I'd love to be able to go to canmore every weekend.
you and a million chinese tourists. that's the only bad thing, yeah shits close but it's busy.

where do you live user? I live by the north hill mall

that's quite the creative story

of course i did, pirating windows is a pain in the ass, my time is literally not worth it

you must make minimum wage to have such expendable time

I use it by choice, not necessity.

I wonder how many black Americans actually support black lives matter

the west end of montreal, because im an anglophone

I make $140k a year and I pirate Windows. You don't become wealthy by throwing away your money.

>i get enjoyment out of using clunky software because it requires fiddling
this is the epitome of autism, you probably watch anime too

oh i thought you lived in cowgary

>Figueroa
Nothing new here
That's literally Hoe St.

I know you likely wouldn't buy it. I deleted those photos anyhow, so there's no evidence remaining. But today, when going shooting with others, I remained in the car the entire time because of some irrational dreadful anxiety. It's been affecting my life since the beginning of September.
I have no medical history of schizophrenia or anything. Perhaps it's just an emotional breakdown by some pussy.

by buying windows i save myself hours of fucking around, which leaves me more time to make money, like i said, i can make far more money with the time saved than the cost of the software

>being too fucking stupid to use Daz loader
you'll go far in life kiddo

can you not read?

i said it's a waste of time, it's not a matter of being able to do it, i make enough money that my time is worth more than the cost of software

Why would anyone still use Windows now? Some of the Linux distros are incredibly simple.

Only the smart ones stoped supporting it as soon as people started to call it a terrorist group.
Because i think criminalizing a movement like that works to identify the most dangerous people of a same demographic.
this is why famous black people never supported blm and now only violent racist dindus suppor it

>metro
>1/3 anglophone
>shitty car infrastructure
>nightlife better than toronto
>calgary

pick 1

IM OOOOLLDDD SOUTHHH

it doesnt take time, you spent more time putting in your CC details at microjew.com than i did using Daz loader

try and get a hold of the other people who have seen this "girl" ask if they shared the same experience.

either talk to a doctor about your symptoms and see what he has to say or talk to a medium/ expert with this kind of thing.

I wish the racist dindus would leave

America would become 100x better

>Montréal

C'est merde pêh

HAHAHA I'M ACTUALLY COMPLETELY INDIFFERENT WHEN IT COMES TO SOFTWARE

YOU HAVE BEEN RUSED!!!!

ok, kid

It depends on the software, but I don't think it's clunky at all. In lunix, all the config parameters are accessible in plain-text configuration files, whereas Windows stores settings in binary in the registry. And I own a copy of Windows, which I use for Solidworks and games.

rude, i could very well be older than you

tfw no qt french gf to go to these places with

How old are you

Kek'd

my collage is better, but then again im a true quebecois because i love the whole province

>multiple posts a minute to dead for 5 minutes

where'd y'all go?

i was just waiting for more (You)s

I plan to return to Oak Glen. I've met the woman who runs the museum a few years back, but it was closed on that day. I want to ask her whether she knows about the girl, or heard of any other reported sightings, because I feel as if this is a case that needs closure. Otherwise I'm not sure what to do.
I at first thought the pics were interesting, I'm curious about paranormal things but have never been fully convinced. I'm quite sure it was the disorienting state after the seizure that made me susceptible, letting it get to me. All I did those days was stare into space and want to sleep, but was restless and confused simultaneously.
>either talk to a doctor about your symptoms and see what he has to say
I got blood work done, the results returned normal. What I really need is a brain scan. Typical after a seizure, I've these occasional beeping, buzzing or siren auditory hallucinations that get on my nerves. My brain might have been damaged, leaving me a paranoid wreck. I've otherwise been composed, and by no means an overly-emotional person until recently.
> talk to a medium/ expert with this kind of thing.
It seems most of them are full of BS. I don't care to talk with psychics. I'm more interested in finding out the history of that school museum. I'm wondering if the girl I saw jumped off the roof of it or something. It looked like that might have been the case, judging by the pictures. Her apparitions were clear as day in those pictures, but I unfortunately pussied out in my trance and deleted them. I know no one's going to believe what I saw without that photo evidence, but for the sake of argument, let's consider that what I saw in those pics was truly a spook.
What would you do in my case? Look further into it or just try to forget about it completely?

>suggesting he continue on a path of delusion
don't prop up his mental illness, he needs medical help

Was already looking forward to this when i run to the store tonight.

shutupandsitdown.com/videos/susd-play-megagame/

tfw you'll never take part in an event as neat as this

beings of that nature prey on your fear

she's whittling you down to make you vulnerable

be disciplined, investigate further if you wish but the more time you spend thinking about it the more power it has over you

It's the best desu

What's your favourite flavour of Doritos?

Oui, t'es un vrai québécois. Je suis un nouveau-brunswicker mais J'aime mon voisins de Québec et l'acadie.

We made the best country on earth
On fait le meilleur pays sur monde

here (you) go :^)

and I offered it as a suggestion and I also suggest he follow up on it

seizures aren't normal after seeing a spoopy picture, follow up on the medical shit. however if what you say is true then maybe looking into it would be interesting. If you don't want to ask a psychic then try the people who have seen the same thing. The only problem is if you have another episode and somehow it's related to the school museum I doubt you would want to harm yourself more.

I'm no expert on either, just use caution if you decide to investigate the school thing. I would follow up with the doc thing tho, just to be sure.

>She's with her niggas right now

>and I offered it as a suggestion and I also suggest he follow up on it
i don't think talking to other loons who believe in ghosts as well will be helpful

Cool ranch

shh

dont ruin the lulz

I want to visit the maritimes eventually

>he needs medical help
I showed the two nonconsecutive photos to my mom before deleting them, so it certainly was something paranormal, not solely my own delusion. What gets me is that there have been other reported sightings of this girl. It certainly was not a trick of the light, or just some specks of dust on the lens making orbs. These were full body apparitions, and both intrigued and scared the living hell out of me.
If spirits exist, then why do you think this one has not moved on in particular? It seems most do unless they've been met with terrible fates and their miserable essence is preserved. I do not think it was a 'demon' or something. Her face invoked a strange sense of dread, and I wonder whether that would be a spirit's way of communicating its sorrow. Perhaps there is a case here that needs closure before she could 'move on.' I don't care to be some phantom detective, but this has become personal for me.
I don't believe the seizure was caused by the spook or anything, likely just by my lack of sleep the following night.
>I would follow up with the doc thing tho, just to be sure.
I plan to. I'm not sure whether I'd prefer to be crazy/brain damaged, or for this all to be real. It's unsettling, simply put.

spicy nacho

ketchup

blew those space pirates up real good

the motivations of the dead aren't something you should be trying to process, i doubt it's trying to communicate

if its stuck somewhere, there's not much to do about it moving on other than demolishing the building it haunts

>make a thread
>put lots of content in it
>hardly any (you)s

why the fuck would you delete the only photographic evidence of the paranormal to ever exist?

james randi would have given you 1 million dollars

shit posting pedophile pictures isn't content

if the OP isn't good then no anons will join in

except generals, but we all know generals are shit

I would never do that!

>i would never do that
>does it

git gud

>going to Cred Forums for meaningful discussion

what's something like imgur that i can use to easily upload some pics and send someone a link?

imgur is fucked and keeps spamming recaptcha at me and making the images disappear, infuriating really

its not about meaningful discussion

its about the original post being eyecatching/a quick read

google drive works breddy gud

listening to Neu! buds

I have a test on a subject I know nothing about on Monday and I've spent the past 12 hours listening to Elvis Costello, watching Seinfeld reruns and shitposting on Cred Forums

sounds like a good use of your time

this'll save you some time

youtube.com/watch?v=ssisMZxa1zo

studying is for squares

How do you become a library cop lads?

elvis costello is an amazingly mediocre musician

i have no idea how someone could make dozens of albums that are all so boring and keep doing it for decades

what subject guy

god, this entire scene was great

>yah, '71 was my first year on the job
>bad year for libraries
>look, rock and roll was never my bag, but you set ONE FOOT into my library...

I of course mean that I'm listening to the same 10 songs over and over, but that's a given

There's like 1-2 songs per album worth listening to but that describes every pop artist

The Calculus

DON'T START ME TALKING

calc 1 2 or what nerd?

aww.moe
kyaa.sg

I'll help you out. What don't you understand?

>kyaa.sg
cheers

Just got suspended from overwatch comp for leaving a match that was over

It's irritating

> i doubt it's trying to communicate
with the mangled positions it was assuming, you're probably right. She was horizontal, floating above the left side of this building in one pic, and her back was turned in another (in which she was looking directly back at the camera with glowing white-yellowish eyes). In that one, she floated closer to the bell, but was in a more upright position.
>why the fuck would you delete the only photographic evidence of the paranormal to ever exist?
shit's burned into the back of my mind and I wanted nothing more to do with it at the time. After deleting the photos, strangely, I made quick progress in my recovery. That morning, I never would've expected that I'd feel almost normal by the next day. It seemed at the time for the best.
>james randi would have given you 1 million dollars
couldn't care less about money, or showing other people at that time. I didn't want to aggravate the ghost just in case it decided to haunt and fuck me over for it. It didn't seem she liked her photograph being taken much, judging by that glare she gave my camera lens.

Fapman?

I need a way to anonymously bust my roommates for weed....

?

Just 1

I mean I haven't actually attended lectures in the past couple weeks. Only thing that will be on the test that I don't already know from other math classes is how to find the derivative of a function. He said in the last lecture I went to that there won't be any derivative problems that we have to solve in the traditional way (what ever that means) and that we just have to use our "rules". I assume that means it's easier. I only have some vague concept of what a derivative even is and that to solve it has something to do with the f(x)-f(x+h)/h and tangent lines at a certain point.

If you haven't memorized the derivative rules by now you're fucked

>my friend kept begging me to play over watch
>told him i can tell it's a game i'd have zero interest in and i can tell by looking at it
>he keeps bugging me
>i finally try it on his friends account, and fucking hate it

my friend does this to me constantly

i honestly hate the vast majority of games nowadays, they are all overly competitive and often shitty

he keeps telling me i'd love rocket league and it looks retarded to me

Only like Oliver's Army, saw it posted in an "Cred Forums-core music" thread. Tried listening to the rest of his stuff and I can't get into. Accident's Will Happen is a 7/10 and has a cool music video and (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding is another alright song. Rest of it I can't even remember.

if youd have actually gone to class, you'd know a piss easy method that makes those questions solvable in a matter of seconds

good job

I literally haven't played a competitive multiplayer game in like 4 years desu

(f(x+h) - f(x))/h is the difference quotient. The traditional way to find a derivative is to take the limit of that as h approaches 0. The easy way I assume is referring to the power rule. Just do some homework and you'll get the hang of it.

Nah, derivatives are ezpz.

I doubt that at this point in the semester he would've gotten to all of them. Probably just needs to know the Power Rule, how to take the derivative of trigonometric functions, and a few other things. Also I'd imagine a good deal of the problems COULD be solved without knowing the rules but he might not have the time.

my friend keeps insisting i've changed and hate video games now, but i legitimately think games are just shit now, and are designed to only be enjoyable by hardcore autists

Sorry bud thought you were him

They are easy but you need the rules or you'll run out of time before you can do all the problems the long way

At my school at least, they really wanted us to know the rules, so they'd put a bunch of problems on the exam that you couldn't possibly solve in time without using the rules

yeah man, challenging videogames am i right?

>implying there aren't a fuckload of niggers straight from africa here
Your niggers are more or less mixed.

>he fell for the "you don't have to go to lectures" meme

You can get a 60-70% easily on the first calc I test if you just know the power rule and the derivatives of trigonometric functions (assuming you already know trigonometry, limits, and a few other things normally at least touched on in college level algebra and trigonometry)

You don't even have to know what a derivative is, I'm sure in the back of your book there's a chart with all the derivative rules, just memorize how they work in respect to example problems and you can trudge through it.

After that fucking go to class you loser

>Metal Gear Online is 100% dead
jesus

a lot of games have very repetitive and unnecessary content like crafting in them and lots of false rewards that i get no satisfaction out of

i also don't play video games enough to get good at them to enjoy competitive play, the bar is set to high as it is now perfectly normal to spend all of your free time playing video games

i do still like games like civ for example though, which is arguably a very autistic type of game

I remember after he found out my last name, he said that he'd show up to my house while I was at school, shoot my dad, and wait for me to get home. Then he'd subdue me, cut off each individual digit with a knife heated in hot grease so that it'd cauterize as it cut and I wouldn't bleed out. Then he'd cut off my clitoris and my labia, and then rape my ass until I shat myself. Then he'd just leave me to starve to death or something once all my appendages and my genitals were sliced off and he'd beaten me sufficiently.

You need to start playing autistic map painting simulators lad

RADICAL DUDE

I don't get what the big deal is. Power rule, product rule, quotient rule, chain rule, and 6 trigonometric identities. I had to memorize like 40 equations for my first calc 3 exam.

what is that? europa?

you need to get HPM so you can fix your zulu and xhosa problem

Victoria 2

>Calc 1 is easier than Calc 3
Mind = blown

hell yeah bud, learn to paint maps, it's fun as hell

8:58 AM - Joshua: God I feel so guilty about the CP
8:58 AM - Joshua: I wish it didn't turn me on to see that shit
8:59 AM - Joshua: It's not just regular child porn either, it's hurtcore now
8:59 AM - Joshua: I just like to see children suffer :(
8:59 AM - Joshua: Oh well, no point in thinking about it too much
8:59 AM - Joshua: Time to load up Tor and find some more, lol!

>fapping to CP at 9am

I don't think tedium is the same thing as challenge, but I agree on that point.

he's a matricidal maniac dont underestimate him

Take the exponent, multiply by the coefficient, and subtract 1. There, you know how to derive.

does anyone actually enjoy crafting? in some games it can be interesting but how they've crammed it into every game now it's often just a nuisance

I like it when I'm in the mood for it, but if I am I want a full autism simulator like gregcraft with 200 tech mods or dwarf fortress, I don't want it quarter assed into games where I just want to kill people or look at chicks desu

an example of completely unnecessary and annoying crafting was fallout 4

the town building was fucking stupid too

honestly, i used to enjoy it in minecraft but its so prevalent now that sometimes i just want to fucking play a game and now worry about a god damn hunger bar

its a good way for shitty devs to stretch the time it takes to play through their games

>gay album
Square up nigga

6 years of college, 2 internships and 1 sucked dicks worth of effort

>its a good way for shitty devs to stretch the time it takes to play through their games
yeah, this is totally what i meant by designing games for autists

it seems length of play is very important to a lot of gamers, so the devs fill up their games with repetative dumb shit

the autist gamers seem to care more about how much time they can waste on a game rather than the quality

I actually think the crafting system was very well-implemented in Fallout 4. You could modify your weapons and armor for different needs and uses, and it gave a purpose to 90% of the useless shit you occasionally pick up.

Justin Trudeau is a pretty cool guy desu

whats a good game to play, buds

I just beat one and Im looking for something new

it was pretty lackluster, i would have preferred the game not had it as it was just an uninteresting waste of time

another shit thing about fallout 4 is that all the weapons and armor were shit, you never really get anything cool like you did in new vegas

i am in the same boat

i want to play video games to distract me from expensive forms of entertainment because i need to save money

a bit clumsy

The new doom is pretty fun

It's also cracked now if youre into that

what is this?

D.A.K 16.10.10

what's not cool is that he's ruining our country

do you think he'll get re elected? or are canadians so addicted to left wing bleeding heart pandering it won't matter how badly he's fucked up

It's almost Christmas

Ive played it already. I think its decent, but something about it just doesnt appeal to me

>when people still post your OC on /cum/

i wish i was gay desu

>>another shit thing about fallout 4 is that all the weapons and armor were shit, you never really get anything cool like you did in new vegas
I also disagree on that point. You didn't have to dedicate yourself in early game to a single weapon type depending on its skill level requirements and the weapons and armor just looked and sounded better. The energy weapons didn't sound like playskool toys and the addition of a jetpack to power armor made everything better about combat and exploration.

He'll definitely get re-elected

its not even Halloween yet

reverse image search says hoover dam spillway damage

i'm guessing you also thought fallout 3 was better than new vegas

did you ever play fallout 1 and 2?

>tfw no heartlander gf

You guessed wrong, and yes I have played the others. Crafting and combat were the only things I really liked about FO4. The rest was garbage due to Bethesda-tier writing and voiceacting.

the writing and storyline was pretty fuckin shitty yeah

Who is this meme?

What is the Canadian Heartland? Saskatchewan and Manitoba?

>spent the past hour sitting in my chair farting
>turns out at least some of them weren't farts

:(

So much potential to write a good story, and all of it wasted. I was really hoping for some Philip K. Dick-style of android-themed sci-fi. What a disappointment.

germany stop you're scaring us

yeah, the main premise of synths had a lot of potential, bethesda writes fallout games like they write TES

fantasy nerds cannot into quirky sci fi, they lack creativity and a sense of humor

fantasy has to be the blandest genre of fiction their is

if you go to a Walmart right now you'll get U.S. citizenship

Alberta and Sask

funny you mention that, i'm actually a dual citizen

The prairies, AB, SK, MB

Our mid west

Hey guy who didn't study, all you have to do is read the book, every single word in every single section, even if it looks like it's just a biography of some German dick or a blurb about some branch of science that uses calaculus, you can always get SOMETHING out it. Don't worry if you don't understand a word. Just read it. Every section you know is covered on the test, read it all. After that, watch a few videos about the concepts you see mentioned. Then go to sleep. Sleep till 1-2. The next day just do as many problems as you possibly can. Only do ones that you have the answers for, it's pointless to do the others. Eat a lot of healthy stuff. Drink a lot of water. Don't start on caffeine/anything else until around 7 or 8 in the evening. At that point, make a pot of coffee, pop a few Vyvanse, do a couple key bumps, what ever you do. Study till the time you have to leave to take the test. Take the test then go home and sleep

just shaved, buds

good boy

>make a pot of coffee, pop a few Vyvanse, do a couple key bumps

I know you meant "use your stimulant of choice" but I imagine he'll do all of these things and end up just riving around listening to crazy music and then failing the test

I guess, but even in the context of fantasy writing, Bethesda is really bad. PoE came out only a year ago, and it's not the best thing ever, but it's written a million times better than any Elder Scrolls game. I don't know why or how they manage to keep fucking up.

New

Nuevo

Nouvelle

poe?

Numale

Pillars of Eternity