User, we are the land of the immigrants

user, we are the land of the immigrants.

You are very smart, funny and cute. Oh, and white, of course.

Why don't you immigrate to the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Americans#Socioeconomic_status
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuz i dont like sharting and europe is GOAT

fpbp

thats the second fpbp i got, nice

This, and I don't want to get shot

Because Germany is my homeland.
I was born here, I want to die here.

>sudacas
>not getting shot and shooting 24/7

nope, stay mad.

>it's an americans pretending immigrating to the us is as simple as changing address

None of you could even get a green card even if you wanted one so why are you pretending that you even have a choice?

It feels like either it's already beyond its peak, or currently desperately fighting a losing battle not to move beyond its peak, and it feels like once its beyond its peak you will have to fight tirelessly not end up on the losing side of society. The forecast for the ratio of effort to life quality seems better here.

Also realistically speaking its immigration system simply is fucked and doesn't consider me relevant because work visa are based on the notion that every country's education system works like the American one and throws out bachelor's degrees like toilet paper. I've probably learnt more in my three and a half years of apprenticeship than Americans do during their Bachelor's considering they're already a year behind us when they're finishing school, but still American immigrations say my apprenticeship is only equal to an associate's degree at best and that I must work many more years to make up for my "lacking" education before I can even apply in the US.

>None of you could even get a green card
wrong, I have a relative who is a citizen, usa is overrated as hell

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

- Statue of Liberty

A Jew wrote that.

The USA doesn't want white immigrants, it's made that perfectly clear.

Also shit accents.

What did you do your apprenticeship in?

Draftsman specialized in structural steel and metal constructions. I understand it's an associate's degree in the US.

Even a two year degree seems like excess for drawing things in CAD

A correct drawing alone doesn't make a working product.

>Moving from a 80% or so white cunt to a 57% one
Yeah nah

Can you not emigrate with a masters in finance and economics?

honestly, i don't like the fact there would be millions of brown people around me. i'm not used to that.
also i despise obese people and think that even in Finland we have obesity problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Americans#Socioeconomic_status

We also don't marry outside our race.
The true Aryans are coming back.

I wish we had the same filter on immigrants Murrica has (an ocean between MENA/Africa/Asia) so that we'd let only the upper class in

>US
>Only gets upper class immigrants
Ah yes

Europe needs to stop bending over.
Also it's not that we let in the upper class; we let in the people who are capable of success, and determined to succeed.
From Asia, yeah.

I'm neither smart nor funny nor cute

Well minus the Amerindians from Mexico and below, but from the Old World they're not getting the refuse we do

because its almost impossible without a job
because i dont want to get shot
because i dont like america all that much

to many blacks

fuck you
I am no traitor

It's fucking impossible to get a visa. Most Europeans would kill to live in USA desu

>Why don't you immigrate to the United States?

You won't let me in

>inb4 Trump, wall etc

Are you retarded?