Past midnight in Belgrade

>past midnight in Belgrade
>some stupid event is going on, god knows what is it
>people literally shouting and screaming in residential streets
>I can hear them loud and clear
>it's like this through the entire city
>and will go on until like 3-4am
>this happens every single time there's a tiny celebration or event
>we win a single gold medal in the olympics (which is shit compared to most countries) people chimp out
>we get a fucking SILVER medal, people chimp the fuck out all night
>we beat a single opponent in a sports tournament, people fucking chimp out
>noise laws aren't enforced (if we even have them)
>mfw

Is your city like this or is this just a Belgrade thing?

Sounds pretty fun desu

Why aren't you outside with them?

sounds fun you probably are autistic

No, here you will spend the night in jail if you are loud.

normies out

You see leaf there is more to life than disrupting the lives of other people. I don't need to go down a residential street with families trying to sleep and shout my head off. I'm not a nigger, I don't need to act like one.

Did you just realize that serbs are barely civilized slavshits

It's pretty fucking annoying and it happens every time Serbia does something that could possibly be classified as "not godawful". I still remember being woken up after the us destroyed us in basketball because people were legitimately acting uncivilized and loud and barbaric over 2nd place

Most of us are civilized. It's just a small minority of 16-25 year old 'men' who act like niggers.

That picture made me really sad :/

what's the chimpout for tonight?

the whole time i was there i was mentally prepared to defend myself from getting jumped tbqh

We only chimp out during football

Just watch your back around gypsies and you'll be fine. Most guys here like to act tough (shaved head, walking ridiculously, etc) but they aren't going to do anything to you unless you provoke them.

also don't walk around new belgrade at night

If someone's setting off fireworks in Ljubljana and it's not New Year's, it's because Serbia or Bosnia won a football match. It happens quite often in my part of town.

>Most guys here like to act tough (shaved head, walking ridiculously, etc) but they aren't going to do anything to you unless you provoke them.
basically what i would say about niggers here

kek, this! Also what part of town is that?

Moste, Štepc, Fužine. Moja soseska meji na vse tri.

Just checking, because it happens here in my neighborhood all the time and was wondering if anyone from here is autistic enough for this place, besides me off course

Have you tried it?

Sounds like a lot of fun honestly

Happenes here in Nis, but to a lesser extent

what's fun, going out on the street at night screaming, honking and fireing cheep as fuck fireworks?

being an asshole sure sounds like fun

Yes. It sounds funner than posting on Cred Forums