>>65313359

Guns and Jesus are the only things americans have in common kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51LsU-FPVLo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644078/Connecticut-man-listen-wife-raped-killed-daughters-burned-alive-says-s-sad-killer-death-sentence-commuted-new-state-laws.html
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-armadillos-can-spread-leprosy-180954440/?no-ist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally don't give a fuck

Mostly niggers and trash folks die from gun violence and I say kill them all :D

Damn I'd love to be able to buy any gun I like.

At least they're allowed to defend themselves.

>Brit
Dropped

Fuck off, don't take my guns

t. coldsteel the hedgehog

from other people with guns

From criminals

if a criminal has a gun he can kill you much easier

I'd rather get robbed by a guy holding up a knife in my face than a gun

OP look at all the american butthurt answers. there's the answer.

If I have a gun I can defend myself from the criminal much more easily

youtube.com/watch?v=51LsU-FPVLo
Hi Piers.

>defend myself

Be real, if you're getting robbed you're already in a position of disadvantage. In most cases the guy walks up behind you and smacks you in the side of the head. If you both have guns the the tension is increased and there's a much higher chance that it will escalate to violence.

>niggers
>people

me too, but when I realise if anyone could buy a gun in a supermarket it wouldn't be fun anymore

From criminals who have obtained the gun illegally.

>In most cases the guy walks up behind you and smacks you in the side of the head
Can you prove this?

How come there is hardly any gun violence in Europe then?

This is clickbait journalism with a misleading title. The guy escapes from the muggers, he should ring the police, instead he comes back and bashes them for retribution. That isn't self defence. You'd go to jail for this in any civilised cunt.

Just seems like the way most robberies go down.

This.

>There were and are very few privately owned guns in Europe that aren't used for hunting
>banning the sale of guns was effective in reducing the amount of guns available to criminals

>There are millions of privately owned guns in the US
>banning guns has not been effective in reducing the number of guns available to criminals
>if you ban guns, the only people that will have guns are criminals
Really causes me to ponder

If you don't have any proof then stop posting

Ahem...

>americans could actually shoot the poor guy robbing them

You do realise that he's probably suffering and needs help rather than a fucking bullet to the head?

He should seek help instead of being a nigger then

yeah he needs help

Help sucking a bullet :D

And now he will have to live with the fact that he killed a man for the rest of his life.

How will he ever live with the fact that his mother wasn't raped and murdered by two niggers in front of him while he did nothing? Poor kid.

>And now he will have to live with the fact that he defended himself against criminals that tried to do harm to him
Sounds pretty good. Better than having to live with the fact that he is dead.

>Home invading niggers
>Man

Does that sort of stuff actually happen in the US?

And he will live with the fact that he defended himself and his family against invaders

>needs help rather than a fucking bullet to the head
Let me know how helping the perp works out for you when he is cutting off your fucking head.

People are diamond dozen. One dead nigger is really inconsequential to the world.

>Does that sort of stuff actually happen in the US?
No, because we have guns to protect ourselves.

>diamond dozen
Jesus Christ nigger, it's "dime a dozen"

Nice to see that a human life means so little to you.

fedora.jpeg

Yes. But only if you don't have guns.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644078/Connecticut-man-listen-wife-raped-killed-daughters-burned-alive-says-s-sad-killer-death-sentence-commuted-new-state-laws.html

because a home invader has good intentions for you and your family right?

If you help even one in a million to reform and live a good life it's still worth it.

it's a doggy dog world out there, user.

If you can actually believe that after looking at something like then you should kill yourself.

REE

And if you make a mistake and one of those """reformed""" criminals relapses and kills someone? What then?

How dare he come back to his own home and and defend his property and family against criminals.

How cucked can you get?

>How cucked can you get?
Pretty darn.

Beating criminals who have already surrendered is defending himself?

Why are Americans so violent?

kek, I'm sure that kid is a hero in his hometown.

because sharia law bro :D

Might as well ban everything that might trigger a person

Yes. Fuck off we're full.

You must be trolling, because no one can be that naive.

Cry about abdul.

You have to be violent to survive in the Americas.

You tell me.

> europoors will never tfw taking your THICC intraracial gf for nice a day at the range

And now it's lower than ever. Really makes ya think.

>this
>thicc
That is a nice feel tho

It took a decade after the ban to decline to level lower than a year before it idiot.

All the legal handguns were confiscated from owners by 1998. Read the Colin Greenwood papers.

>Fifty-seven thousand people were compelled to hand in
162,000 pistols, 700 tons of ammunition, propellants and related
equipment. Owners had to make appointments at local police stations.
Payment was painfully slow and some compensation had not been paid
over a year after the items had been handed in. An army of bureaucrats
had to be assembled at the Home Office to handle all vast amount of
paperwork. The police resources required to collect, check, store and
then dispose of all these firearms, ammunition and equipment were
enormous. The whole process of confiscating virtually all legally held
handguns took place between July 1997 and February 1998.

Yet firearm homicides skyrocketed.

The decline in that graph happened during the same year OVERALL homicides including non-gun homicides and violent crime declined to record lows. The ban from fucking 11 years ago wasn't the cause of it. Banning handguns from legal owners didn't do fucking shit.

Switzerland is far safer than your country and hax the laxest laws.

greentext got fucked up my bad

I've never seen a gun in my life except for on police holsters.

Both my parents took basic military gun training though.

Are you suggesting there should have been a drop immediately after the ban? Are you fucking retarded?

It takes time for things to settle in you dumb nigger. And I would not want to live in a country where guns are common. It would make me feel unsafe.

>be poor
>go to government office
>get welfare

>be nigger
>go to white guy's apartment to 'get dat green'
>get dead

He's suggesting that the drop took place so long after the ban that the ban wasn't a major factor

>It would make me feel unsafe
Maybe if you weren't such a complete bitch you wouldn't feel unsafe

And people with hands. Might be hard to prove your life is in danger if they are unarmed, but not impossible.

I'd say 8 years for this kind of thing is pretty typical.

>starting a thread with a 30 minute documentary

>long
>10 years

fuck me

didn't bother to watch the video?

Nice nigger logic you fucking ape.

There was a drop in Australia after the ban. The same didn't hapoen here.

Are you fucking retarded for thinking the decline a decade later had to do with banning handguns in 97? The vast majority of legal handguns were handed in by 98.

So why did firearm homicide rates increase? Because legal handgun owners had practically little to nothing to do with firearm homicides. The vast majority of handguns used in crime in bongistan were smuggled from mainland europe not stolen from legal owners.

And again the decline happened the same year overall violent crime and non gun homicides declined to record lows dipshit. You ignore that.

See above. Virtually all legal handguns were handed in by 98 you fucking mong.

I don't care about your feelings faggot. The handgun ban was useless shit and Farage and the UKIP are right to oppose it.

He should be praying to God to heal him of his ailments instead of robbing people then.

I wasn't the one suggesting it

>he can't understand that guns are completely safe unless they are mishandled
>Bong """"""logic""""""

Are those sweat capris?

No it does not take a decade if stolen handguns from legal owners were significantly used in firearms homicides.

They weren't. Again. VIRTUALLY ALL LEGAL HANDGUNS WERE HANDED IN BY 1998. Yet firearm homicides did not decline.

That's because licensed handgun owners in britshariastan committed virtually little to no crime and by far the vast majority of handguns used by criminals were not stolen from legal owners but smuggled from mainland europe.

And again the decline happened during the same years overall violent crime and non gun homicides also declined massively. Better policing and targetting the smuggling of illegal guns from europe is what caused the decline. Not confiscating guns from licensed owners.

>armadillos carry leprosy

People this stupid cannot be trusted with guns.

>smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-armadillos-can-spread-leprosy-180954440/?no-ist
>Armadillos are the only other animals besides humans to host the leprosy bacillus
You should spend 5 seconds on Google before posting you fucking retard

Keep in mind that NI which has the laxest laws in the UK and still allows handguns doesn't even have the highest homicide rate amongst the 4 countries. That goes to scotland which ironically has the tighest laws.

Ain't got time for that shit.