Americans use """"microwave"""" to boil water

>Americans use """"microwave"""" to boil water

Is this true?

Yes, it is indeed true but not for the boiling of water itself but to get the water to boil for something else, mostly with a drink or with ramen
microwave for the sake of only boiling is not performed

the fuck

Sleeves > Math > Snake > the rest

WTF I hate USA now

americans are the people god abandoned

yes, canadians too

a canadian lady made me 'tea' by boiling tap water in microwave and then dumpin a teabag into it

i couldnt understand why the taste is so shitty, then i saw her boiling water in microwave

I have never seen this done. Ever.

Do you faggots just make shit up.

savages

> Do you faggots just make shit up.

sadly, no

this kind of abomination culinary really exists

i can tell you more

a canadian lady made me 'sandwich' which consisted of 2 peaces of toast bread with 2 hotdog sausages inbetween and a sprinkle of ketchup

I do this make my coffee only.

Electrical output is 110 V in Murcah compared to 240 in the rest of the world so their electrical kettles are slower.

do the mericans you meet even know your country exists?

i do that heh

That's a sausage sandwich la
Delicious

my ex gf did that to make tea

I have an electric kettle tho

yeah, they do. do people who meet you ever know anything about ur cunt except COCAINE at best?

Sounds to me like your problem is with Canadian ladies.

The ones who saw Borat probably do.

>name one thing americans know about kazakhsthan except for borat?

why so butthurt? ahmed cucked you again? your mommy got blown up in a terrorist attack? if not, hopefully she will soon :^)

I do it sometimes. Does it mean I'm fat?

We know Shakira.

(Seriously though, what am I missing about Colombia?)

>he is so irrelevant he takes out his frustrations on other countries
>even canada is still more relevant than boratland

>implying the water is somehow chemically different when boiled in a microwave as opposed to a kettle

>users of int disagree on many things
>but they all agree on one thing
>canadians are by far worst posters and worst people, not mentioning complete lack of culture
>canada will be annexed by the us during your lifetime
>your mother will die during your lifetime

ahh feels good man

Who is this Kamen demon?

Depends on the purpose
We don't do it to boil water for cooking though.
Not unless they're some kind of trash.

Lol, so much butthurt.

fun fact: microwave ovens dont heat up food, they heat up the water inside the food.

I use my electric kettle

t. newfag

really makes you think

How is that butthurt? I'm just pointing out that Americans wouldn't know you existed if not for Borat. That's simply a fact, there's no malice in it.

I also do this, 2bh.

We don't

Maybe she just hated you

where do you nips here this shit lol.. I don't even own I microwave... radiation brah

why is Kazakhstan dead set on usurping Canada from the shitposting throne?

It got nuked to shit by the Soviets

Basically their Nevada Testing Grounds

>using a different method of boiling changes the taste of water
Kazakh education doing marvels, I see

Water that's boiled in the microwave tastes like shit

Then why are we #1?

There is no god.

Explain what is different about it.

Soyuz launches and general post-Soviet fuckery

also geographic origin of apples

that would be silly i use an electric kettle

It's boiled in the microwave as opposed to a kettle. It just tastes different

Ice water has a different taste compared to room temperature water despite there being no chemical difference in the water

>Ice water has a different taste compared to room temperature water despite there being no chemical difference in the water
Yes, because they are at different temperatures. Microwave boiled water and kettle boiled water are the same temperature.

I should do research on this one day, I'm more than halfway done with my Chemistry degree

you'd be surprised how sensitive human taste is... but I don't expect there to be any detectable difference beyond placebo

traitor

It still tastes different

Leave me alone you bully

they also heat up fats and basically everything else

I-I wasn't trying to bully. Sorry for making you feel bad.

#1 most evil country

>Being out for yourself is considered evil in Don Pablo's home cunt
Wow, calm down maricon

it's because the majority of the country is too dumb to be trusted with voltage that high

Canada has the same voltage I think

We have 240-250V lines for large appliances and 110-120V for everything else.

ketchup is not an acceptable condiment unless you're a child and hot dogs can never be substituted for actual sausages

I don't think microwaves get that hot

Ketchup is only for onion rings

I had a friend over one day and he asked for a cup of tea. I proceeded to turn on my electric kettle and place a tea bag in an empty mug. He then asked why I did not simply microwave the water. I stared at him for about 15 seconds before replying "Fuck you, you stupid plebian. Get the fuck out of my house and don't talk to me until you develop a sense of taste". I then kicked him out of my house and had the cup of tea to myself.

He called me back later that might and we smoked a joint on the beach. I think he learned his lesson that day.

>ketchup on onion rings
>not mustard

>out for yourself
yeah iraq would have nuked you if you didnt invade them right?
oh wait...

What's the problem? I always boil my water in a pot, purely by habit, I've never considered microwaving, but it makes sense now that I think about it.

>Saddam used mustard gas in the Iran-Iraq War
>lol we should trust him to tell us if he has anything stored away that the durkas could gain control of

we came, we saw, he died

>it makes sense now that I think about it.
It takes ages, don't do it

Why don't you just buy a regular kettle instead of using a pot?

There is none. Just another thing for people to bully americans about

>tfw I will never bomb the shit out of sand niggers in 2003

how's it feel?

there you go friend
let the evil flow freely out of your evil mouth

>not taking your daily dose of radiated water to build up immunity to radiation

Fucking yuropoors. Do any of you here even own a microwave? Do you realize you're just providing to global warming by turning the stove on?

Pretty bad senpai

Hopefully we'll invade someone else once I get out of uni

It's not evil if they're not people

I'm a student, I do all my cooking with a pot and a pic related (don't know the english name). I'd rather spend the money in other kitchen appliances.

>microwave
>ionizing radiation
Please be joking

Makes sense

I do think americans are people even if they don't seem like it

We aren't

yes you are, dear anglokike
if you weren't people you would not be capable of evil
but that is the good thing, as people you are capable of becoming good one day

I am Greek

We want your cocaine

It does, and it tastes like shit.

>as people you are capable of becoming good one day
But I am good.. at least I feel like I'm a good person...

Maybe that's just your water.

No, it's everyone's water

Microwaves just make it taste like shit

is that so? maybe if you legalized and stopped the dumb "war on drugs" we both could benefit!
unlikely
are you in the south?

Some boil water on the stove

have you tried resisting the urge to defecate in your microwave?

I see why you dumped her

>are you in the south?
Yeah. My grandparents came over after WWI so you can't blame me for slavery or segregation

No. Would that help?

southerners are not so bad
have you guys considered secession lately?

>have you guys considered secession lately?
We're too poor to survive on our own and I don't see what it would accomplish. Most of the flyover cunts are alright and I don't want to leave them to the leftists.

Besides, most of the people who argue for secession are meme tier autists like Alex Jones

>cANADIAN WHORESON SO BUTTHURT EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT INSULT HIM DIRECTLY

maybe actually try tea made by boiling water in kettle and tea made by microwaving water and see if it tastes different

people notice the difference

I notice the difference

maybe you retarded son of a limping moose and a french whore will notice it too.

captcha: nuke canada

I've never used a microwave for the express purpose of boiling water, nor have I ever seen anyone put just water in a microwave. I've seen people heat soup from a can in a microwave or use it to cook stuff that probably should have been done on a stove top, but never just water.

kek light is radiation too moron, so are radio waves

the microwave itself doesn't usually get very hot at all, but whatever you put in it does if you heat it up for long enough

try it

What's wrong with using a microwaves oven to boil water? It's fast, specially for a single cup.

My roommate bitched at my for using the kettle to boil water in the summer time cause it heats up the apartment, he said I should microwave it instead.

Fucking retard.

no we don't

but i would probably microwave kazahk water just to kill all the bacteria desu

I've never done this, but who cares? Microwave ovens are specifically designed to heat water molecules, it seems like it's way more efficient. Come to think of it, I really have no idea why I've never done this myself.

If you microwave it or boil it in kettle it will taste the same since there's absolutely no difference chemically. The only difference is you won't be annoying your roommate by making the place hot. What is there to lose?

>I notice the difference
Or maybe you're just tired from the 12-hour journey from where you live to somewhere with a microwave.

bit rude, chap

What's wrong with that?

To be fair with him, even if I disagree: the heating method might change the taste indeed. Drinking water is never "pure" water, it always contain some organic substances that maybe decompose or evaporate depending on the method. Maybe.

>pulled straight out of your shaved asshole

Yeah, nah. I'm just thinking an explanation if it does... but I don't think it does.

You think you're really smart, but the way that you cook anything alters the taste of it. The face that microwaves are used to cook fucking food has a lot to do with it. Imagine slicing a watermelon in a chopping board that you use to chop garlic.

Is that Nadeko? She's a qt