Brazil is a shit country

Churrasco and guaranĂ¡ drink are divine food

They make you fat and fart very smelly and only rich people can afford it anyway.

Ok

"Please hate me or feel pity" thread number 5173891...

Stop being a cuck faggot

brazilians make these threads because they know that people will come and praise their country

like when people who draw decently show other people their drawing and call them shitty just to hear their compliments.

No. When we say Brazil is shitty, we really mean it.

I'm ready to shot down the homosexual American who think Brazil is an Italian gay party or the Brazilboo Jap who thinks Brazil is paradise.

Nada acontece feijoada.

You're pathetic.

Me too, I'm not a self hater, I just hate when people have a good opinion on my country when in reality it's the worst piece of shit in the world.

I feel you mate.

Brazil is ok. Could be worse.

t. lived outside brazil

yeah it is

Is it real that If I go to faville they can kill me easily and no one will give a fuck? Well I heard smth like this, so I interesting.

I've only been to Rio and Sao paulo and Rio is a fucking shithole.
Is the rest of Brazil just as bad? I really liked Sao Paulo tough.

Rio de Janeiro is a state. At least in my neighborhood.

Yeah, i don't even care about Brazil, i just hate when foreigners worship it or Brazilian outright lie about it.

I lived in Los Angeles for 5 years. I experienced paradise.

>brazilians make these threads because they know that people will come and praise their country
Not at all man. People unironically hate here. Also what you said rarely, if ever, happens.

>Is the rest of Brazil just as bad?

Most of the time it's worse. Rio is too unequal. All the good parts are behind 3 meters tall walls. The rest of the country is just poor all around.

Yes, no one will give a shit if you get killed in Brazil. We already killed a Russian, son of a powerful Russian businessman and nothing happened.

If your body disappears, police simply invents some history that you went hiking in some remote place like the Amazon and got lost. This frees them from any responsibility and the family believes you're still alive.

yeah, lots of latin americans spend their time on Cred Forums promoting our shitholes as '''white and european, good place to visit, lots of culture, last bastion of the white race, civilized, not shithole etc'' and all sorts of lies

I hate them, we call them 'ministers of tourism'

Brazilian posters are the biggest propagandists. They go to Cred Forums, Cred Forums and even /k/ making propaganda about Brazil, it's pathetic and cringe worthy.