This is a Thai/British mix

This is a Thai/British mix.

Why are happa females so darn cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Hapas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a Hapa male myself. Don't believe the hype that hapas are happy healthy people.

I'm 27, virgin, no job, NEET. I only ever kissed 1 girl in my entire life. I'm not really well accepted by either whites or Asians. My mother is Japanese and my father is white. They don't like each other very much, they have never kissed each other in my entire lifetime. My mother is wailing on me to get a job and I've basically just given her the silent treatment for over a year.

My voice is almost soul-less and expressionless. Women don't want to talk to me and interviewers won't hire me. Neither white women nor Asian women want to date me.

What's her feet game like?

H A P P A
A
P
P
A

HEY!

Im a Thai- American mix!

But I just look like some plain ugly chink

ask me anything

>Make up less looks
>Pretentious photography

That's all it takes for you faggot to thirst over

Say that to her face

And this girl has too much god damn arm hair wtf.

As a hapa I personally like East asian mixes better. My first gf was Japanese hapa

No as in im actually half thai...

Oh.. in that case I want to treasure you forever

We already know that, were talking about Happa females not males

Do you think you are better than the rest for pointing this out? At the end of the day you still live in a third world country

This is a Italian/Japanese mix

Is this the new happa appreciation thread?

I understand your position

I'm 22 years old, and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl. But that is an injustice that I intend to rectify. I mean, I look absolutely fabulous. I'm magnificent. I'm the ultimate gentleman. But girls just don't like me. Why? Why do they ignore me and always date those... brutes. I'm classy. I'm rich, I drive a BMW, which is nicer than 90% of the cars at my campus.

On the day of retribution, I am going to enter the hottest sorority house of the UCSB, and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up, blonde slut I see inside there

a blonde girl implied to me that I should kill myself just because Im half-asian half-white

im sorry world. sorry I was born a mutant. sorry i blighted your beauty. it is hard to believe that hapas and aryan blondes are allowed to exist on the same planet, the same universe.

When I talked to a blonde girl, its like the universe collapse with such beauty and beastliness in such close proximity. this universe was made for her and her happiness, and im just a dark spot on it.

if I was never born, the world could be a perfect happy place. all misery comes from the mixing of our races. she was bred for perfection. slowly perfectly she was crafted over generations to be a masterpiece of evolution. meanwhile i was crafted in a single conception. im the 1st generation of my race. i was put together in haste. care was taken for her beauty. haste makes waste.

and so you see the difference. a beauty crafted over 1000 generations, by the careful, steady hand of evolution. and a freak born of the social engineering of 1 generation. we dont belong to the same world. she shames me. her very beauty is a judgement upon me. she basically told me to go kill myself, just by smiling.

blonde girls were crafted by the steady, careful, patient hand of Evolution over 1000 generations, while eurasian genes were haphazardly flung together , carelessly in a single generation of social engineering

100,000 years were spent creating the masterpiece that is blonde girls, while only 30 years of Frankenstein experiments has went into eurasian sons

At least i'm not a restaurant you Texas chicken faggot

Oh you mean 100,000 years of evolution created race mixing sluts?

hapas self hating posting make me sad.

Are you a girl? Let's make a happa loli sex dungeon.

Don't be, it's their own insecurity that makes them pathetic faggots.

It aint easy being the Eurasian son of a White MRA who decided he would be happier abroad with submissive Geisha Gooks rather than facing up to Fat Feminist Western women. We are the most beta, despised, undesirable men in existence. My mom's Asian family back home is middle class. If they were rural peasants, I could appreciate the increase in living standards. But given the rough economic equivalence, I can't help feeling that my Asian mom raised her status in the West as an Asian woman at the expense of lowering the status of her sons as Asian men. When your family back home is 1st world, its hard to think of ways being born in the West benefits me.

But the one good thing about America, is the presence of beautiful white girls. I hate Asian gook whores like my mom with their reptile pancake faces. I might not be able to fuck white girls, but at least I can bask in their presence.

Did Elliot seriously write this lmao

Don't be sad, they have the opportunity to take revenge upon this cruel world.

I'm in a similar position to you, but I'm completely white.

I wouldn't be so quick to blame your condition on being hapa.

Why are Hapas so fucked up in the head (e.g. Mayli, Elliot Rodgers)?

#notallhappas

Im like Elliot. I feel sorry for him.
Im a virgin hapa thats socially and psychologically retarded.

Im just not crazy enough to shoot people though. I rather do something stupidly epic like infiltrate isis and kill them all and become a meme.

weird i'm full asian and don't find getting white girls particularly hard. maintaining relationships is shit because i rarely have anything in common with normal girls in general, but the initial hook and bait is quite easy.

are you the guy whose name is eliot with one l?

why can't you understand other people's feeling?
your insecure posting make me sad.

My life is sad and worthless. The purpose of my existence is only to expose how wrong and evil racemixing really is.

WHO'S SHE

you should go on /r/hapas
It's a support group for people like you

It only works out when you have a Brit in the mix.

Pure Brits are always butt-ugly, we must race mix ourselves out of existence.

Look how Asian traits are almost completely replaced by European traits.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

That's a dude

only because "european trait" is already so vast including mixed in their default trait and since asian look is a bit better defined it seems as if the european is sucking the asian in

south east asians don't have the really slantly upward pointing eyes.

It's actually the other way around dumbo

1/4 Asians sometimes look full Asian. White genes are generally recessive and when mixed with any race, they are dominated.

That is why the 1 drop rule persists.

emily grey is quarter asian/jap

>females

you are wrong

I've seen this exact same post a few times. This is a pasta. Do not fall for it.

fuck off Elliot Rodger fananon copypasta morons

I'm also mixed we're not all fuck ups like him
I'm married with one kid and i married a white
stop this fucking meme.

Instead post qt's
1/4 asain can't pass

load of horse shit

when i was young i couldn't pass as white
but later as i got older I could pass as white and no-one was the wiser

its onloy since i been on Cred Forums that people realise i'm not one of them but my son passes as white and he'[s 1/8th and already has white friends no-one knows and no one will ever know the thruth

my mum never vists so no-one knows
not even my neibours know anything
and that's how its gonna stay.

europens can't deal with passing hapa's that can really fool whitey into thinking they are one of them why can't you get it?

Low IQ?
Gee jealous much?

mulatto not hapa, but I am in a similar situation to your's.similarly neither blacks nor whites are particularly accepting of me, been that way my whole life.

eurasian boys are a growing mass of dangerously frustrated sexual virgins with an extreme hatred of white women. And race-mixing couples are breeding them by the boatload, leading to a Eurasian population explosion. None of them have ever had sex. They are extremely dangerous. The only solution is to deport them to Morocco to work as harem slaves, where they have a purpose.

Eurasian boys are an extremely dangerous class of frustrated virgins. They were bred by Anti-Feminist MRAs and Submissive Geishas with the sole goal of exterminating white women. Eurasian boys are a great threat to caucasian females. Their intense sexual frustration is expressed in violence.

This cant be allowed to endure. We need a final solution to the Eurasian Question.

If in multicultural 2016, people really were colorblind, it would be no issue. Being Eurasian would be no different than being redhead. But Eurasians still live in 1850. There was no Eurasian Lincoln, King, Obama. The 20th century never happened for Eurasians.

if hapas are gonna be hated, they are gonna be hated. there will never be a Eurasian Martin Luther King JR. No Eurasian will ever have a Dream. No Eurasian will ever sit on a bus.

In Vietnam, after they drove the Yankees out, they killed and enslaved all the Eurasian boys and used the Amerasian girls as whores. So even after the Vietnamese people took back Vietnam, it did not make Eurasians into heroes. It turned them into slaves and whores. The same thing they are in white society. no matter who is on top. Eurasians will always be on bottom.

a new race is being born. a mutant frankenstein monstrosity. mixed from the corpses of 2 ancient races.

a race of ogres and elephant men. those who were never meant to breed, are given a 2nd chance to reproduce thanks to race-mixing, miscegenation, amalgamation. genetic failure. there is a reason, that normal humans are tribal and refuse to race-mix. when you race-mix you are abnormal, going against the vast trend of human history.

how have your prepared your mixed kids to survive? do you pretend they are just cute white kids? American society does not recognize them as such. You are unfit to be parents. and yet you have created these hybrids. these children of no race.

>its another hapa hate thread
Why do you hate us so much?

The origin of the Eurasian was to quell the hordes of Arab hordes still salivating over the sweet ivory skin they had been dneied since their white slaves died out.

With less testosterone than the white female and with less masculine features - the Arabs took greatly to this new 'white man's invention'.

They breed this abomination of nature daily now, since they have unfortunately got their hands on some new white slaves due to our civilsation crumbling. They prefer Eurasian boypussy over white women any day. Eurasians are like gold to these savages, because they know how utterly feminine and defenceless to are to any advance they make.

I have a ton of crazy stories to tell from my high school days about all the intense humiliation Eurasian boys had to endure. They tended to be idealistic White Knights trying to protect white girls. But at my school, the freshman girls were considered the owned property of the senior guys. This Eurasian Freshman boy tried to stand up for them, and the Jocks didn't even recognize his masculinity they gave him the same humiliations as the freshman girls. Sadly the very girls he was trying to rescue didn't do much to help him.

Eurasian boys are often male feminists because they resent their Geisha moms.

At my high school, the freshman girls were basically the property of the senior guys. This Eurasian boy tried to stand up for them and got his ass kicked. He tried to be a Feminist Batman so an Alpha Male Bane Jock broke his back.

The seniors tossed the freshman Eurasian hero into the harem with the other freshman girls. He had to lay with them in nothing but his white briefs, which looked practically like panties. The freshman girls were forced to use his little boy hairless Eurasian face as their toilet and tampon. This was to show him what women really think of male feminism. They had to shit on their face of their supposed feminist hero. In his little briefs, he just looked like a little boy. The jocks would beat him up everyday in front of them, to remind the freshman girls of their place and just how pitiful their freshmen boy protectors were.

>vietnam enslaving eurasians

no they didn't, they use to be beaten up and harassed until the US gave them and their family citizenship rights.

they were then "adopted" and used as golden tickets topkek.

t. vietnamese

when I was in 1st grade, I experience mass bullying from children of all races and sexes, little black, brown, latino, muslim, christian, jew, white, full-asian, little boys and girls all united to bully me for being scum.

it wasnt like a gang of bullies, it was a mob of bullies. it was an entire class. even the little white girls joined in taunting me.

and yes the full-asians hated me just as much as the full-whites

even when full-asians were cool I was not. Like when these Koreans had this soccer class and ruled the school. I wrote an essay in 3rd grade about how I wished I could be in their club and sit at their lunch table. And the 3rd grade teacher sent me and the cool Korean kid to the school psychiatrist.

Why do you always do this? What sort of pleasure do you get from deliberately being mean to others online?

Your projecting your personal failures onto an imaginary people and at the same time dramatically inflating the lives of people you don't even know. Millions of girls out in the world and they will fuck anything. They will have sex with blacks, whites, fat people and skinny people. They are not really that selective and if you try you will find that you are the one selecting yourself for this punishment.

given your american I doubt you have any worry of eurasian flood in your lifetime

but here in newzealand or austiralia or canada its already happening and we are no threat as you claim.

Has we are the newest subspecies e are trying new ways of fitting on both worlds without destorying the culture each hapa may at first pick one side but as time passes they will grow to know the other too

some of the "special" ones will always be a meme and never be anything but the ones that can breed are learning at speed.

I think most of my life people don't understand what it is like for hapa growning up ,there is no guide on how one should behave or go about ones day with out offending anyone just fitting in

to be honest i'll like to be proud of being mixed and not judged like a mistake but a hope
that may make west any east come together so no war can ever happen

new worlders always complain they have no culture but I think there is a way.

because you know what? that is what I want.
why can gays get married but as soon as breeders talk about racemixing OH THAT'S fucking problem.

what problem?
fucking hypocrite that's what it is.
the world still needs a population faggot
you pureblood cunts don't breed

have a guess who's left?
Idoits

I'm not projecting anything. I know I'm not a failure and I'm not a virgin. Doesn't make your hate-filled comments any less mean though. Why do you hate us so much?

are you a virgin? how can hapas save the white race when they are all virgins?

dude you realize he is literally copy-pasting the same posts every fucking thread like this.

and you happen to reply to EVERY thread like this. you are obviously baited so fuckking hard, everytime.

>Ruining the fun

>"are you a virgin"
>asking this on Cred Forums

Not now no, honest
b ut you have to give us a chance first.
I got baited because its fucking personal, it effects all of my kids as well. So yeah i give a damn.

You know why user copy pasted it because user hates hapa's and has never in anons life here talked to one that wasn't a fuck up.

I knew elloit rogder before he was crasy back on /r9k/ and believe me I fucking trying to talk the revenge thing down.

and at the time i was angry just as much because the purebloods woun't let me try to fit in
I was always pushed back because i wasn't born female hapa.
they have it easy I get that.

but us males are trying to make our way too not everyone of us just staied at home and accepted being a virgin was all there was

sure its hard being male hapa because female purebloods see you as beta no matter how well off you are or how well your up bringing is.

that's why i said all those things.
I'm sorry but i can't stand racism on hapa's
given how little Cred Forums knows about them ether doesn't help.
its not like you'll ever understand.

We know about Hapas phaggot. We just don't care. We have our own problems to deal with. It could be financial troubles, familial troubles, sexual incontinence, NEETdom, whatever the case, we have our own shit to worry about.

Nerd.

>I knew elloit rogder before he was crasy back on /r9k/
What kind of stuff did he talk about on /r9k/

i'm full asian and hang out with white guys and hook up with white girls.

you sound insecure as shit with all this posting, hapas are a mistake i will get a vasectomy and prevent this from happening.

stfu gook, you'll never understand mixed problems so just fuck off

He'd talk about how life is unfair, how he hates his white beta father and his asian whore mother.

I'm serious. I'd come across his and other hapa faggotry posts on /r9k/ back in 2012.

I'm glad they lost their place on /r9k/ since its been Normieized.

People who generalize groups of people on the basis of a self-made image of said group are not fit to parent anyone, much less a person of that very group they have taught themselves to look down on. Either marry an Asian or adopt. Your kid would be a future Elliot.

Beautiful.

I was the eldist of the hapas hre on Cred Forums
he wanted to know what life would be like for him in the future so i told him

I'm now 32 yrs old elliot was a naive young man
He lived in a bubble with his parents they loved him so much but all he saw was hate in everything

like many of us he couldn't handle being told to pick a side based on how passable you are from one race to another all he ever talked abolut was white girls and how lovey they where to his eyes in his mind.

he romanced every moment with any white girl he meet and got mad and i mean really mad when they rejected him.

with ellilot he was like the person that didn't want anything to do with asians be it culture or what have you
even when his mother tried to"even" him out to experience his other side

needless to say he didn't like what he saw in asia.
from then it got steadly worse and more angry.
I tried to explain but he would have any of it.

>you sound insecure as shit with all this posting,
*sigh* , *bows* maybe your right but i woun't stop fighting for acceptance.

>hapas are a mistake
Then let us change that mistake ourselves.

Enough
i'm done anyway I said what needed to be said for all hapa and mixed people

if purebloods don't get it then we just need more hapa's to change their minds.

in the east their at least is partial acceptance in the west we mixed/hapa people want that same acceptance and maybe a bit more in the west

japanese american here, look more white. I like to stay in multicultural areas, I feel like a token in japanese social groups. I think hapas are almost fetishized in japanese culture nowadays - look at tv celebs in japan

when asian men breed with white womyn, a good product can come about. because only very alpha asian men can actually get a date or two, sorry about your existence

It's really a daughter or an abortion in hapa couples.

Nice freckles, but I can go one better with a Malaysian/Brit mix with ultra freckles.

Anyone read the Reddit.com/r/Hapa board?

It's fucking hilarious, a bunch of self hating Hapa's crying about how they are the product of "White colonization of Asian women"

My bad
reddit.com/r/Hapas

Thai/German mix.

its true to some extent, just that they just use that as a vent to excuse how much of a failure they are.

a cute.

the most powerful race in the world

Jeez, why are there so many self-hating mongrels?

The real problem is with white male + asian female couples. The guys are always bottom-tier genetically (guess why asian girls are so popular on Cred Forums), and the women are self hating whores who would pick any white guy over an asian one. No surprise there when their kids reflect those qualities.

You all say Hapa is bad

But it is worse when you are pure chink who looks indian

it's the high cheekbones, also present in northern russian qts

>support group
heh
thai-white looks fugly

then don't go out in the sun like Chinese girls do themselves

this is crazy but i have to says blonde girls are precious and fragile, their gene can go to shit if they race-mixed

I am not even dark skinned

Emilie Broussouloux is a half Indonesian TV presenter dating the son of our president. She's a cute.

Aren't Spics Eurasians?

>people still falling for this copy/pasta
kek