1.Country

1.Country
2.Have you ever enjoyed anal fuck with guys?

>gay korea

lifecoach?

Seriously, I'm trying, but I'm too autistic to meet with guys that find in apps. It's hard, I'm getting lonely and maybe will become a wizard.

what the fuck?

no

Last night i fucked my boypussi with my dildo.

Pls be qt trap

Yes I've fucked many a boipuqqi

I'm a gay male

1. America
2. No

Good thread.

Just take the first step. I was also shy when I started using Grindr and thought I'd be rejected, and now I have a long-term dilf boyfriend. Go for it.

1. flag
2. yep, feels gud man

I prefer tinder to grindr, because it has more faces and less only-want-sex guys, but even if I'm brave enough to message a guy I cannot mantain a conversation, it's always "tudo bem?", "tudo e vocĂȘ?" end. Maybe my standards are too high.

>less only-want-sex guys
Well, a romantic relationship can begin with sex. You don't have to maintain a conversation in the app, be honest and say you just want casual sex. Meet the guy, fuck him and leave. If it's good for both of you, repeat. When you're intimate enough with him, start dating seriously. Don't think too much.

I mean, you're right, but I get heatenings just by thinking about it (specially because I'm a virgin and I'm not sure if guys will find it weird or have enough patience). Thanks for the advice, you're a nice person, but currently I need more courage than a how to guide..

me on the left

Everyone loves to fuck a virgin, if you tell the guy you're one, you'll definitely score some points.

Thanks for that, I'm sure it is not everyone but it does make me calmer.

1.same with you
2.Yeah, i contact to go gay bar or find in grindr or jack'd. But like smoothy oral sex than anal thing. But i'm bi sexual so i fuck with girl hookers sometimes. HIV neg, don't worry.

yeah, but only practicing for girls, so its not gay