Chile is by far the best country in South America

Chile is by far the best country in South America.
>good people
>nice weather
>clean
>safe
>richer than literally every shithole spain and poortugal managed to produce
t. gook who recently traveled to Santiago.

Overrated shithole with 0 culture

>Reminder
That tower is still empty

But how empty? I can see some lights there.

It doesn't shine anything like those other ones
For a 300m building its pretty empty, should be blazing with light

Did you interact with the Korean colony on Santiago?

Says the congo

>Santiago

That's why you think that.

Yeah, but you should get a bf or gf before moving there because they're pretty ugly.

>Korean colony on Santiago?
Fuck I knew I wasn't mad, Santiago was filled with Asians when I went there. Literally a different gook every corner.

santiago has some really nice parts, and some very shitty ones like every city, and is in no way representative of chile as a whole. i agree on your first 2 points, but the rest of your post is garbage

can confirm but I can add also that brazilians are a bunch of monkeys

can confirm but can also confirm colombia is a shithole

can confirm but can also say that santiago>>>>>bs as

Hopefully it'll eventually fill out.

However it doesn't look all that bad with just a few lights on.

Santiago a shit. Valpo is where it's at.

buenos aires and santiago are really different cities, buenos aires is a far bigger metropolis, sadly it's gone to hell with all the slums, but they are getting erradicated now i think. Santiago is what Mendoza would be if it had the wealth of buenos aires, amazing city

Lol everywhere in argentina is a nigger 4th world shithole
Nobody compares their country to arg. because it's obviously an easy win for them.

What about Argentina?

>it's gone to hell with all the slums, but they are getting erradicated now i think.
where will they live?

no lo decia en serio en todo caso, era un mal bait. me encanta argentina aunque me critique en chile por admitirlo.
quiero conocer mendoza algun dia, aunque mas quiero una rubia cordobesa, give pls

DESIGNATED PISSING STREETS

Valparaiso is awful, every corner is dirty and smells like piss, drunks and stray dogs everywhere, full of communists.

argentina still is a 5th world backwards indian shithole though
So you joking or not changes nothing

>where will they live?
>live

aunque tienes razon en que valpo esta lleno de meao y comunistas tambien es cierto que es una ciudad original, no como la belleza generica de viƱa (que por cierto es una mera extension de los barrios altos de santiago)

Enjoy your smog and not coastline.

actuallt makes sense that a sharter likes a pee pee city

don't know, but buenos aires being 1st world wealthy only had slums cause 'muh human rights' so know that macri is in government they will just throw money at the problem, they bought like 70m usd of land and some slums will get reconstructed and integrated in the city so hopefully they wont exist anymore in a few years

Weon,, nunca e salido de puente y solo e ido al centro,, e perdido mucho?

>Valpo

>clean
>>safe
>>richer than literally every shithole spain and poortugal managed to produce
Not for too long, not for too long

That "clean" part triggered me. Literally we have subhumans who toss trash to the water channels and creeks. The worst part is that there are actually garbage management services, so i'm full of what to this day.

i mean its cleaner than BA but it still has a goddamn trash river and a permenent smog monster even godzilla couldnt beat in a fight. I love it with all my heart but lets not get unrealistic

>the greatest country in south america has only a $13k gdp per capita

Tells you what a joke these south americans are like