A
FUCKING
SCOOBY

privatizing natural resources

kek

ruhroh

>nationalizing anything ever
I hope you like hell, commie

>island full of inbred ex-cons and aboriginals who could be barely classified as humans
>what went wrong?

hmm

Why don't you just take the abbos and force them to mine all your uranium.

Then you can make an army of abbos hocked up on gas fumes that can kill the greens and make sure you have a reasonable energy policy

our sins carry us beyond death

You didn't finish the job

there's fuck all Aboriginals, they're literally dying out

weak leadership

Me. :^)

Then make the chinese do it. They made our railroads after all. They love hard labor.

>Literally dying out

Too much gas they're huffing or are white people fucking the few attractive women they have?

Abos

I assume it's both. Isn't the same thing happening to the natives with you all? I know it's happening to the ones we got in Alaska.

Not enough racism

Well after our latest bout of genociding concluded the aborigines were 2.2% of the population (2011 stats), but now they're slowly bouncing back because they're an endangered species or something.

Well it's strange, Nunavut is pretty much all Inuit and yet they manage to keep together their culture and their society. Bootlegging and alcoholism is rampant up there, and they got markups on vodka up to 2000%, yet they seem to do "Ok".

Metis and the ones I've seen in Ontario and Quebec on the other hand are fucked up. Winnipeg has tons of Metis gangs who are all at each others throats and the natives I went to school with in Toronto were either full Ojibwae or half white and they all dropped out of high school and became dads at 16. The ones I see in Quebec are more piss drunk and pathetic than the party kids from McGill.

At this rate I think everyone outside of Nunavut will kill themselves off despite all the shit Trudeau says he'll do for the natives here in the next 50 years.

pretty sure aboriginals are increasing in populations

which is kind of a shame because so many of them will have foetal alcohol syndrome, which is kind of like a self fulfilling prophecy which will make them/their society absolute trash.

everything went wrong

The majority of supposed "aboriginals" are mixed, some just have a great-grandparent that was aboriginal.

LITERALLY Scooby doo the country.

>there are more people in greater jakarta area than whole australia
>that all unused space
>muh inhabitable
Open yer brother ausiefriends. Put that land in good use.

You exchanged your colonial masters from the brits to the chinese.

>indonesia
>scooby snack
really makes you think

[spoiler]insert statistics of a generation of fatherless children due to australian tourists creating a whore-economy in bali wherein like 90% of women sell their bodies to try and escape poverty[/spoiler]
[spoiler]laughingaussies.png[/spoiler]

>muh inhabitable
this is a lie
the truth is Murdock won't let us progress as a nation

The same thing that went wrong in the US. Proletarian drift.

Australians

fuck off you coconut shit