>they don't even give you a knife

Argentine ''''''''''''steak'''''''''''

the meat is so good you don't even need a knife keep trying fatty

KING CU/ck/ MENTIONED

I like where this is going

how can one man be such a meme?

Jack time?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk

>yeah, pogos are alright, but have you ever tried real homemade american corndogs?

>american "cuisine"

JACK'D

>dude you're overcooking the meat. This is how chicken should be: nice and juicy

jesus christ

>fucking spics man. Here, let's show 'em how we americans do it!

Yeah, try that with a lean cut.

That only works with the fattest cuts.

>medium rare
because we are civilized enough to raise meat without parasites in it you fucking jungle monkey, you antique farm equipment, you Falklands fuckup, you sun-flagged pavement ape

>oh god what am I doing

>implicando que argentina tiene comida buena

That looks good though

They do if you consider most of their food was stolen from italy

chill men try to not chimpout this thread

La comida en tu pais es mierda tambien

yay parasites

>half cooked meat

not even once
youtube.com/watch?v=3WwNbLhreKM

>there are people browsing Cred Forums RIGHT NOW who live in such terrible third world shitholes that they cannot comprehend the idea of eating rare meat

>civilized enough to raise meat without parasites

Parasites aren't the problem in livestock, it's surface bacteria on the meat that is dangerous and this is present in all animals all over the world which we eat.

Thus cooking a medium-rare steak is totally fine and has no health risks since heat kills all the surface bacteria, but burgers which are created from minced meat have surface bacteria distributed evenly so it's always recommended to cook it so it isn't red anywhere.

>yay parasites

shh that´s the secret of mcdonald's big mac

That's why you grind it yourself to create an edible pink burger. You can get an undercooked burger here in the US lots of eating establishments and be totally fine. I've been ordering bloody for years and have never had a problem.

This and the added problem of mass production where thousands of animals are being shipped from all over into a handful of slaughter houses so you wind up with 100 different cows from 40 different places in one pack of chopped meat.
If there is a disease problem in going on in just one of those places it's in your burger now.

>the oil isn't even hot yet

If you trust the meat you buy, that's a fine alternative, you reduce a lot of the risk associated with under-cooking burgers (the poster below highlights the bigger problem).

Yeah, you aren't going for the minuscule chance of one cow being contaminated but rather dozens of them all from different slaughterhouses.

basically you just have to make informed purchases or kill / dress the damn thing yourself. I've worked in restaurants for a long time so eventually you get to know the warning signs pretty well.

>eating raw meat
why not just dig in directly to a cow then you savages?

This would unironically be safer than eating a raw burger

What's the poin of eating rare ground beef?

lol amerisharts banned from cooking as of today

>americans eat raw meat

now i know why they shart

1) surface bacteria is a problem in modern steaks because many are tenderized mechanically and can push bacteria into the steak

2) if you buy meat from a good butcher, or eat at a nice restaurant, it's not a problem with either of these.

What is that, a big slice of provolone? I thought it was a fried egg at first. Fried eggs are the BEST burger topping.

>stolen
brought*

>tfw ja/ck/ thread on Cred Forums

inherit*

>not eating raw meat

DELET THIS

PERUVIAN RAW DISH

AAAAGHHHHHH

>3rd highest GDP in the Americas outside Canada and the US
>can afford decent raw meat and isn't freaked out

Based argentinian coast-cucker strikes again.

hot

well at least you shred the fucking carrot lol

ceviches arent raw, theyre cooked by sitting on lemon for a day or two

>ceviches arent raw, theyre cooked by sitting on lemon for a day or two
Doesn't that take away the freshness?

What did he mean by this

He's trying to say he's black

you have a problem whitey?

>amerisharts have immigrants from all over the world
>still cant cook any of theur dishes without massively bastardising them

Really made me think

METTIGEL

Meat that you can eat raw/partly is always the best.
It's one of the reasons I dislike chicken and pork. It's something foul that was merely burned until nothing could have possibly survived.
This is the stuff of life though.

Laughed so hard at this.
American """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cooking"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

fuck this shit.If the meat is not fully cooked is for wimps and fags. Meat should always be fried to a crunch to the crust, completely.

Great knuckles. But why cook with it?

>panama

D I S R E G A R D E D
I
S
E
R
D
E
D