Why is the UK such a shit hole

Why is the UK such a shit hole

>completely lost its empire, but can't come to terms with it
>actively works against EU the entire time it is member
>clings to belief that 'commonwealth' actually means something, when it is nothing more than a talking shop with no power
>is actively anti-intellectual, cherishes the retard, promotes his views in tabloid rags

UK is literally the 'we waz kangs' niggers of europe

Other urls found in this thread:

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/study-finds-uk-is-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/19/britains-vast-new-aircraft-carriers-will-make-enemies-think-twic/
freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2016/09/14/mexico-ford-shiftng-us-car-production-mexico/90355146/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>working against the EU
>a bad thing
You won't get a reich while we still exist, Hans.

None of this true also get that suitcase packed for when article 50 gets invoked!

Shitskins get out of my ancestors' Britannia
Self hating Brits get out too

>none of this is true

okay retard, keep buying the daily mail/express

everyone here considers the UK to be great, so please don't beat yourselves up

>A yanks opinion
>Worth anything

everyone here considers the UK to be great, so please don't beat yourselves up

the UK isn't great, you need to detach yourself from whatever romanticism you hold and actually spend time living here

this county is fucked, in a way i am almost grateful for brexit, because finally the average shit on the street will finally learn our true place in the world

>a weaker nation than the United States of America
>worth anything

WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU STUPID FUCKING TEAB

He's one of them Europeans. Take no heed.

>weak
Topkek. You may have a strong military but you are indeed the weak ones.

oi mate there'll be none of that.

>case in point

HURR DURR YOU HAVE STRANG MILLYTARRY BUT HURR DURR U IS SO WEAK

OMGZ CHINA IS BUILDING IZLANDS... DO SUMTHINGS MURRIKA, OMGZ RUSSIA IS INVAINDZ KRIMEEA, DO SUMTHINGS MURRIKA

>this is the shit hole that is britain

>Britain is one person
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck off foreign wankstained cunts

bitch, last time britain acted unilaterally was invading the suez canal and promptly got bitch slapped by the US and withdrew its forces

>learn your true place in the world bitch

>Quintessentially British

>tfw no united commonwealth

Fucking Yanks and Yuros keeping the dream team apart.

>not working to integrate the Commonwealth into a competitive economic bloc
smdhrntbhfam

i have consoled myself to the fact that brexit will now happen

i welcome the rise in prices, the reduction in jobs

when the financial sector diminishes, which some estimates put as 1 in 4 of all pounds generated in the uk or at worst at 1 in 5 pounds, i shall sit and smile as every industry related/dependent on that sector also takes a hit

only then will the retard that is 'briton' truly appreciate he no longer controls the world as he so righteously is brought up to believe

bring forth your hate you ignorant retards that say OMGZ BRITAINS IS GREAT

>tfw see pic of drunk brits in the middle of a street
>tfw their children will probably be even worse

I have to say, it's pretty funny how so many Brits still think they're a major power

They're still a global power m8

But they are. Other cunts are weak as fuck so no one has stepped up to fill the great power part of the powers hierarchy.

no not really, in what context do you think they are, that they have nuclear weapons? that they're too afraid to use and some say cannot actually be fired without US approval

Or do you mean in the fact the UK has a non-functional carrier based air force and wont have for quite some time (if ever)

think he means the fact that we have the second strongest military in the world, rasheed

that would be russia or china you yankee cock worshiping faggot

You're the only other cunt that actually has global force projection capabilities

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/study-finds-uk-is-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world/

back to your own country, JF

Oh go fuck yourself kid, he was being nice.

Britain doesn't have an active aircraft carrier capable of fast jet military projection

the only nation other than the US i can currently thin of is France

Britain right now is only capable of launching helicopters

it's just some paki, ignore him

links to .org.uk

OMGZ MUH STUDIEZ IS NOT BIAS

try harder retard

W-what if the argies try to take the falklands again

>I can't prove that it's wrong, so I'm going to attack the source instead

Your force projection isn't based entirely on its carriers

How do you figure m9

way to out yourself as a retard, the study was conducted by the european geostrategy board
the website has literally nothing to do with it

next time try clicking links before embarrassing yourself, paki scum

They bolstered the defense of the Falklands with more fast jets (tornados) and by improving the runway

Other than that, Britain has no other way of defending the Falklands, a major part of Britains defense strategy is based on what they think the enemy can project and currently they think they argies can't afford another invasion

The western hemisphere won't have a single change on its current border lines within our lifetimes.

O-okay. I just hope no one messes with that nice runway.

>I just hope no one messes with that nice runway.

© 2016 European Geostrategy · Website built by EggCup Web Design in Norwich, United Kingdom

okay retard, whatever you say

UK is a horrible country.

You're not wrong

bit harsh

It's OK

ah yes that totally discredits the study well done

no no don't attempt to find contrary studies or evidence contradicting the claim just shouting bias will do x

just google you fucking mong the second most powerful military in the world you absolute desperate retard

>aussies
>having positive opinions about anything

Too bad, Harry, that your beloved Englad lasted all of 149 years, before the slap heade Normans came in and raped all english arses. Your people being enslaved by these Franco-Norse goat fuckers ever since.
When was the last time an Anglo Saxon ruled over England?
Autumn 1066!

Fucking useless Saeson.
Stick to popping out half caste babbies, niggers, indo paks, in your inner city ghetto slums.

Even your *Anglo-Saxon* Dna is not even germanic, you are fucking celtic.

This tbqh
People always seem to either excessively romanticise or belittle the UK. It's fine. Not the best country but far from the worst.

ah yes because that provides a case by case analysis for why the previous study was incorrect well done x

(you can stop replying now you subhuman paki)

as much as the UK needs to learn it's place in the world, i must attest it does not need to learn it from a goat fucking inbred retard such as a Kazakhstani

>China is having problems with their tanks and they have to retrofit them because they were designed for chinks from the 50's. They don't have a functional naval airforce because they can't manufacture engines powerful enough to launch aircraft from a carrier. They have trouble getting fuel to those air strips in the SCS and that's going to shut down completely in the event of a war because it takes a US carrier battlegroup to keep the shipping lanes open
>Russia is having to make due with a lot of Soviet era equipment and has problems supplying their armored divisions
There's literally no one else m8. No one else comes close to Britain and the US

your only source was some OMG BRITAINZ RULES TEH WORLDZ, when a simple google search of everything else proves otherwise, okay shit head, keep on reading the daily mail

firstly, celtic isn't a single distinct dna group
secondly, the mixture of dna does not remove germanic dna from the pool
thirdly, certain areas of the uk (such as yorkshire, orkney, and the shetlands) have more traceable germanic dna than from any other group

and lastly, you're an impoverished shitskin wasteland and should swiftly jog on

First off, Britain DOES NOT have a functioning aircraft carrier

Secondly are you so dim as to think that the chinks absolutely will not have carrier borne aircraft within the next 10 years

You're already too afraid to tell them to outright stop constructing islands capable of supporting air strips in the south pacific

>First off, Britain DOES NOT have a functioning aircraft carrier
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/19/britains-vast-new-aircraft-carriers-will-make-enemies-think-twic/

???

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/19/britains-vast-new-aircraft-carriers-will-make-enemies-think-twic/

You're like what? 14? You think that actual realists think that an unproven ship actually poses a threat, no seriously, post your age, because you genuinely act like a retarded 14 year old

>DOES NOT have a functioning aircraft carrier
Because Britain is currently replacing them. The UK is not wholly dependent on its carriers to maintain its force projection

>you are so dim as to think that the chinks absolutely will not have carrier borne aircraft in the next 10 years
But we aren't talking about the next 10 years, are we

Stop shifting the goalposts you incredible retard. Accept that you're wrong and stop posting

t. Louis Joulien on vacation

the fact is the US has tried to have come china come clean on it's ACTUAL military spending and ti has always refused to do so and the US attitude is like oh well okay if you say so, and now china is building artificial islands in the south pacific and basically the US is powerless to to fuck all about it because you are so dependent on china bailing out your debt

what the fuck are you talking about you spastic

you said we don't have any aircraft carriers, i linked you to an article discussing two new aircraft carriers
one of which goes in to service this year

sort your life out m8 x

unproven untested aircraft carriers, with OMGZ WAIT FOR IT, UNTESTED AIRCRAFTS WITH NO PILOTS CERTIFIED TO LAND LET ALONE ACTUALLY CONDUCDTZ SORTIES

you worthless worthless worthless pile of shit, you are truly worthy of the title of 'english'

>The US is cucked by China, KEKED I say
>despite the fact that China has a mediocre military at best and has to buy/steal most of their shit from other countries because they can't develop it in house
>despite the fact that China's ownership of our debt can be written off in case of conflict and the Euros will still come begging for the BYC(Big Yank Capital)
>despite the fact that all of our manufacturing is currently moving to Mexico because China's labor costs are rising and will continue to rise
If you say so Rasheed

>OMGZ I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS WAS THE STATE FOR ALL MILITARY SYSTEMS AT SOME POINT IN THEIR DEVELOPMENT CYCLE

>here'say whatcha'say blah blah blah
>china still owns your debt
>china continues to construct those islands IN FLAGRANT OPPOSITION TO INTERNATIONAL LAW

>AND YOU DO FUCK ALL BUT WATCH BITCH

think you're an actual nutcase m8 or at the very least have so form of autism

you said we dont have any aircraft carriers and i posted that we have two on the way, nothing more nothing less

and now youre posting like a spastic and ranting about 14 year olds
you're a bit pathetic desu x

yes, well done, now you understand how the chinks will overtake you
you aren't worth replying to

>we don't have any aircraft carriers
>actually we have two on the way
>fucking 14 year old unproven untested reeeeeee you arent worth replying to
legitimately autistic

seek help x

>the US continues to waterboard people IN FLAGRANT OPPOSITION TO INTERNATIONAL LAW
>the Israelis continue to settle in Palestinian territory IN FLAGRANT OPPOSITION TO INTERNATIONAL LAW
Doesn't mean anything m8

We haven't taken out the islands because a war with China is bad for business, both for us and the international economy. How would it benefit us to take out islands that are pretty much useless in a war anyway? The only thing we need to do to the chinks is cut off their food imports, which is pretty easy considering that we control the global shipping lanes

>now you understand how the chinks will overtake you
How, by ageing themselves into obscurity? You can't run an industrial economy or maintain a military when the average age in your cunt is 50 years old. China is going the way of the Asian Tigers before them and Japan before them.

Pretty sure a brown person of some sort made this thread.

'we have two on the way'

actually one for minimal readiness, the other straight for mothballing, no planes certified for operations on either for a good few more years for each, each also run at below the expected operational capacity

>Doesn't mean anything m8
>How, by ageing themselves into obscurity? You can't run an industrial economy or maintain a military when the average age in your cunt is 50 years old. China is going the way of the Asian Tigers before them and Japan before them.

Do you even know the average age of the US vs China

hello my name a borat!

1. You lost your empire because you let people get soft. How the hell did you lose india for example? Gandhi was a pussy and a barbarian and yet you still couldn't shoot him.

2. Well thats why you gained independence

3. The only power of the commonwealth is to bring niggers and pajeets into your country. You should stop giving out citizenship or residency for those savages because they helped you build a road or fight a war. They already gained independence, why do they need more?

4. In america, everyone thinks the UK is this intellectual wonderland and everyone speaks with a RP or Oxford accent. I went to your country and its shit. Everyone sounds retarded and all of your cities look gritty.

>average age of the US 36.8
>average of China ~35

However
>US has a normalized age distribution with no bubbles in the foreseeable future

HOWEVER HERE COME MY EXCUSES

shut up faggot

>while China is ageing faster than it ever has and has no replacement generation to provide capital or investment opportunities once this generation retires. In short, China is about to experience the largest economic slowdown we've seen since Japan crashed in the 90's

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES

blah blah blah

>China doesn't have a sustainable economy or age demographics
>b-but m-muh CHYNA
Fucking kill yourself

blah blah blah

i can't tell the chinks to stop building what they want in the south pacific because i'm SO FUCKING DEPENDENT ON THEM

gotcha

>i'm SO FUCKING DEPENDENT ON THEM
>60% of Chink exports make their way to the US
>if the US moves their manufacturing somewhere else(Mexico), China's economy dries up overnight
Keep dreaming Paki scum :)

blah de blah blah move my manufacturing blah blah blah

face facts bitch, you can't and you won't. and you are china's bitch which is why they continue to build and fortify their artificial islands in the face of your 'increased patrols'

you would do well in ingerland with your sense of self denial

>you can't and you won't
>freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2016/09/14/mexico-ford-shiftng-us-car-production-mexico/90355146/
>I cannot handle simple facts
:)

>freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2016/09/14/mexico-ford-shiftng-us-car-production-mexico/90355146/

are you some kind of faggot right wing trying to present the facts against china fuckard

your own link talks about taking jobs FROM THE US and GIVING THEM TO MEXICO you absolute faggot

"Over the next two to three years, we will have migrated all of our small-car production to Mexico and out of the United States,"

if you even search the article for 'china' it doesn't match anything

>US corporations are favoring Mexico over China because Mexican labor costs are much cheaper, the Mexican government is much friendlier(and more stable), and it essentially keeps it in house with NAFTA
>This means that China is losing jobs to Mexico while they are undergoing a demographic collapse. The Chinese economy will take decades to recover
>The Paki still cannot cope with the fact that China will become just as irrelevant as Japan on the global stage

Shit like this happens in the USA and the rest of the new world shitholes (exep4 maybe Canada) and its hardly ever even on the news

Where did we go so wrong

wow so your great claim to fame is that you are not exporting jobs to one shit tier cunt, but OMG to ANOTHER shit tier cunt

>WOW

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT CHINKS ARE GETTING RICHER and so don't want your crappy work anymore, just like yankydoodles didn't want crappy work and got richer, no no no, this is nothing the same, the chinks are just refusing menial low paid work because they don't know any better and aren't surpassing the crappy work once sent their way by the ameritard... i guess that's why they are laying claim to isands and flouting international law, because they know the ameritard is weak and decadent and can no longer stand up for itself

>when article 50 gets invoked!

Any year now

>the chinks are just refusing menial low paid work
Ah yes, the well known post-manufacturing Chinese economy, entirely concentrated on Hong Kong and Macao

The rise in labor costs is almost entirely due to their labor shortages caused by their rapidly ageing population, not because they're becoming a service economy. Which you would know if you actually knew what you were talking about

>"muh useless islands" again
If they're so fucking powerful, why can't the Chinks stop us from sailing within their claimed EEZ? Maybe because they aren't as powerful as sensationalist Pakis from London claim?

Yet they still build these islands

>all your arguments are invalid

>Yet they still build these islands
>which we have no interest in preventing and so haven't tried beyond a few strongly worded letters
Really causes one to ponder

I feel bad for UK. They literally fucked up so bad after the war. US is treating UK as financial cumdump and Brits are losing jobs every second. No hope kek

>actively works against EU the entire time it is member

But that's a good thing

makes a HUGE DEAL about china's aging population, estimated at 10% vs US's 15%

still tries to pretend his is objective and the US IMPOTENCE over chinese south china sea means nothing

What is up with this autistic self hating Brit? Is he just a JF or what?

>IMPOTENCE
>still hasn't provided an example of us trying to stop them forcefully

Paki

yeah, that's it entirely, now go back to fucking sheep

You cannot stop what you cannot control, meanwhile keep maintaining that china is aging somehow faster than the crony population that is the US, what are both your president contenders this year, 74 average? i forget

>keep maintaining that china is aging somehow faster than the crony population that is the US
>t. does not know how to read a population pyramid

so you admit the current average of china is lower than the us

See >>average age of the US 36.8
>>average of China ~35

How stupid are you

good so you can finally admit that average age in china is less than u.s.

looks like your degree in women's studies wasn't entirely wasted then

The UK standing up against the EU proves that underneath those layer of muslims, "bin that knife" campaigns and cucks there's still a spine in there somewhere.

@65322410
>finally
>admitted it an hour ago
>this nigger cannot even read
I'm going to bed senpai

says the tumbler/twitter fucktard that hasn't even learnt to quote posts

you won't be missed retard

why do you hate poles? but pakis and indians here in sk we have a bunch of pakistani sweatshop workers but they are the worst kind of people except chinks nobody likes pakistanis here

British Empire wasn't ruled through pure force in the first place. After your revolution, we were a lot more hands off when it came to ruling countries -- the military force in India was small and mainly comprised of Indians in the first place, and the Brits were kept in power by virtue of "not being those other fuckers". Hence the massacres and civil wars immediatly after we left. A strong response would've caused more problems than it solved, desu, especially given war weariness and a lack of manpower at the time.

I don't get why Euros think we haven't got over losing our empire either, desu. Like, I'm not fully sure about what it means in the first place.

Nobody likes pakis here

I also welcome the incoming shitstorm

>jobs gones
>prices up
>excluded from the EU market or access via high tarriff
>wakeupcall.wav
>no longer answerable to or throw money at the eu
>begin to manufacture again
>can now access other markets/suppiers because previously the EU blocked their use - and forced us to use the ones on their list
>uk excells
>flood defences erected to contain the storm surge of remainers tears