This guy is to blame for all the teenage Swedeboos

This guy is to blame for all the teenage Swedeboos.

That's not Robbaz.

Haven't met any thankfully

looks like a faggot desu

literally who?

swedeboos don't exist
finnboos on the other hand....

Fuck you Amerifat
Google "Swedish space program"
Sweden will be a superpower by 2030

The most important swedish in the history of mankind

Not the countless noble price winners? Not Alfred Nobel himself? Not the countless of element discoverers? But a bloody youtuber?

Yeah they say that about India too

Yes
Vinesauce Joel, ABBA and Ghost are your best exponents

What do Swedes think of this guy?

What does Sweden have anyway other than IKEA?

BBC

See

o shit I forgot about ABBA

The Nobel price itself is Swedish. It's impact is exaggerated here and also of course we're both heavily biased and booted so there's no reason to do your best on that account any longer.

To be fair this is relatively an internet phenomena. Like many other things it has its impact if you have delved far enough into the net regularly. I walk out on the street today and ask who they know from Swedish history and they sure as hell aren't gonna mention him.

first image itt

Pewdiepie isn't that bad anymore. He seems like he'd probably be fun to drink with irl. I've watched a few of his videos recently and they weren't atrocious like his old stuff is. I still don't plan on watching his videos though.

>I walk out on the street today and ask who they know from Swedish history

There are no Swedes famous enough for that to work.

>I've watched a few of his videos recently
>I still don't plan on watching his videos though
nice logic you've got there

Yeah I watched a few of his videos recently (past tense). I don't plan on watching any more of his videos. "Plan on watching" is future tense. Work on your reading comprehension Jose.

NÄ NU JÄVLAR

>2016 Sweden is known for getting fucked by muzzies, a screaming faggot and a block game

Please don't be so hard on him, he probably dodged 5 machetes to write that post

lel

Javla fan helvete

poor guy, i feel bad for what happened to him