Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/sao-paulo/noticia/2016/09/suspeito-de-matar-catador-com-flecha-em-sp-esfaqueou-homem-em-2013.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off

the flags look oddly nice together

y-you too

Monkeys should stop obsessing over us. seriously noone in the entire world would care if your jungle gets nuked.

That's a good thing, by being diplomatically irrelevant we'll forever endure. You, on the other hand, might disappear by next week.

>obsessing over us
Wow, someone got their ego stroked by a lone gookboo. Gongrats, dude, at least like this it feels like someone noticed you.

Why would you want to be friends with those well-polished savages? If it wasn't for the Japanese they would still be living in caves today. Koreans are disgusting, you should think of Japan instead. Japan is much better and also naturally civilized.
g1.globo.com/sao-paulo/noticia/2016/09/suspeito-de-matar-catador-com-flecha-em-sp-esfaqueou-homem-em-2013.html

Funny how the population of Japanese Brazilians is over 32 times the population of Korean Brazilians yet you don't see news of Japanese Brazilians doing this shit.

That's because Koreans are just a bunch of savages with etiquette. Japanese people taught them to behave as if they're civilized, but they still can't control their savage instinct. Without Japanese rulership they live in chaos, divided and broke, and committing crimes like they do in Brazil and America (in America they also become serial killers and school shooters though).

>brazilians calling other people savages

t.Rafael Watanabe

Man, I thought there could be nothing more annoying and cringy than Brazilian weeaboos and now Brazilian koreaboos are a thing?
Please just nuke yourselves, monkeys.

t.André Oyafuso

koreans are dirty chinks that sell fried shit here
literally subhumans,their hands are always dirty with dog blood

Great thread.

>caring what a monkey says.

I'm a Finnboo. Kïmmï Häïkönën sügöï desu ne.

t.José Hirata

t. Joao Nakamura

Moimoi finlan.

W-why the hate...t-this is a board of peace!
South koreans and half-japanese brazillians stop fighting!

Why is it the government keeps flooding São Paulo with gooks? I can live along with the Chinese and Vietnamese with no problem, but why gooks? They only come here to commit more crimes and harass innocent Japanese people. They also kidnap family dogs to eat, in a gruesome display of cannibalism. Japan tried to civilize them, as the old saying goes: you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you'll never take the jungle out of the monkey.

This thread

>literally posting a food gif to pander south koreans

This!

Shit Net spy 池田大作

What's there to like about Finland, even?M-moi

>it's ok for europeans to be weeaboos or koreaboos though

Energy drinks. I see a lot of them in my Finnish cartoons. Also fun school life, snow, vodka, cool knives, military service, beautiful women, pine trees. Also no poverty and good education.

All in favor of making the mods force containment threads on Brazilians?

We can be friend but
some bad people block we

roll

>you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you'll never take the jungle out of the monkey.
doesn't that only apply to you guys?

About as much as that applies to you, except we don't have a literal ape for president.

brazilians are dark and gross. why would koreans ever want to be friends with you

BASTARD!

I love brazil

Can we agree that you Joao and Cletus have apes as presidents ?

why the hate
i love south korea

you sure do!

Korea is literally a fake country, created when Japan was forced to dump a few hardcore cucks (who formed the vast minority of American loyalists) somewhere after the second sino japanese war. Korea has no real identity (DUDE KIMICHI LMAO) outside of Seoul (which doesn't even want to be a part of Korea). "But that's not fair, Korea has culture!" you say. Very true. Fake K-POP niggers, being an american soldier cuck country is a well-known icon world-wide - a KOREAN icon. The only thing close to iconic culture that (Asian) "Korea" has are the military, and those guys are just gay cowboy police who had to go settle the north koreans because "Koreans" were too cuckolded and scared to do it themselves. One of Korea's folk heroes was a dictator who sucked American dick during the commie era. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that?

China nor Japan doesn't give a fuck about Korea. Just because you use shitty Hangul instead of Mandarin or Japanese doesn't mean they care about you. And why would they? You threw away your Asian heritage for A FUCKING PEPSI and what do you have to show for it? You're a bargain bin of America, basically an oversized Vermont. Korea is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Asian History. Nobody else would let a pathetic joke like that exist right on their doorstep. And they don't even have to. With North korea, the chink expansion in the south china sea and the gradual erosion of anything remotely uniquely "Korean" your grandchildren will be begging Japan for annexation. I just hope that they progeny have the good sense to reject it. I wouldn't want this great country bogged down by something as pathetic as """"""""Korea"""""""".

t. busboy/dishwasher who got fired from a korean bbq restuarant in los angeles

lmao holy shit

He is homosexual who wants to have sex with Korean boy, and he wasn't blonde nor blue eyed.

KOREAN ARE SAYING MEAN THINGS TO BRAZIL!

BOYCOTT SAMSUNG!

ayy lmao

rell

> who got fired from a korean bbq restuarant in los angeles

Are you fucking retarded? I'm in Mexico.

Try harder, queer.

yes, there are br koreaboos, every anime-con has a K pop room

not that it's a bad thing

HELP

a typical br koreaboo

c-can i fool them if i'm asian but get a korean haircut

they're already in that point which they can recognize the difference between asians

Her boyfriend is black.

Yeah I've seen this pic

it's really her bf? I mean could be a friend

big apple new york!

rollin up senpai