/balk/

Balkan Paradise edition

youtube.com/watch?v=bNl5pjFVVKw

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wKax72OJWk
youtube.com/watch?v=KhI1N_IsE58
emag.ro/pc-intel-nuc-wilson-canyon-cu-procesor-intel-core-i3-4010u-hdd-ssd-support-dual-channel-sodimm-1333-1600-intelr-hd-graphics-boxd34010wykh2/pd/DHXLQBBBM/
youtube.com/watch?v=VUCqxLIUTvc
youtu.be/awkxp8_e2yg?t=30
youtu.be/wdcOsUJmQYc?t=1105
youtube.com/watch?v=C5e6eG6bXAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EMe_kMnng_Q
news.bg/society/zapochvat-trayno-zaselvane-na-bezhantsi-v-zagivashti-obshtini-bryuksel-finansira.html
strawpoll.me/11298995
youtube.com/watch?v=0qF5_P2e_T0
youtu.be/0EV4uM_2KeA
youtube.com/watch?v=k-H4-YifYCU
youtu.be/fe8qRj12OhY
thenational.ae/uae/government/sheikh-mohammed-bin-rashid-painted-on-mural-in-remote-bulgarian-village
youtube.com/watch?v=bNl5pjFVVKw
discord.gg/pRcDyKe
youtube.com/watch?v=BV5avS30MvM
youtube.com/watch?v=3_g39OoG_9k
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
youtube.com/watch?v=afnJbdT4t5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>florin salam
jokes aside

People that listen to "manele" on purpose and non-sarcastically need to be shot .

is that david hayter trying to prove he can still be snake?

nothing wrong with listening to manele/chalga while drunk/partying

literally shot

literally numale redditor

literally kill yourself.

It take a certain amount of mental retardation and low iq to listen to what is basically shit turned into sound waves . Calling that "music" is an insult to the human race.

sucks to be a virgin redditor numale cuck

then go get a whore and stop visiting reddit . What do i look like ,your journal?

reddit

>le enlightened Romanian music God

ΜΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΜΠ

i'm back

>post pic related
>got warned for 20 minutes
>on the next day got banned for 4 days

why the gook took janitors from reddit?

t. 22yo NEET living on mom's money

>gets banned
>stops posting
why

static IP.
also, cant be bothered to use my work's VPNs

>flag
>does your country's own coffee beverage take more than 30 seconds to make?
greece
no

>Boyko, this coin fell out of your pocket, pick it up.
>Ja ja, it fell out of my pocket, but it's your money. You pick it up.
>Hehehe.

ain't judging

youtube.com/watch?v=9wKax72OJWk

>Λιγότεροι οι τουρίστες από την Ευρωζώνη, περισσότεροι οι Βαλkάνιοι

>less tourists from eurozone, more from the Balkans

Thank you bros, really

The turks are gonna kill us all

And Russia ain't gonna save us this time

felt bad for the roachie desu. dude was just autismo and probably browsed r9k

We are in the EU. Let's hope some help comes from there.

>feeling bad for a male cockroach ever
Are you a fag?

What is the story cucks? We war now? Lamoo we should annex Plovdiv and rename it to Filibe and cut Miro's dick for making him a janissary.

no but im a r9k regular and the roach seemed relatable

youtube.com/watch?v=KhI1N_IsE58

based EU

Eтo, цъфнa и eднa дpyгa хлeбapкa. Чyвcтвaш ли я близкa и нeя?

tikvata pak nai-cheren deba

хeхe

Kek is Boyko an autist?

I think they're warning him not to trip on the metal bolts they put there to keep the carpet straight or something. I've been in such "official" buildings and they are literally _THAT_ retarded, to screw the carpet to the floor. I think you can kinda see the screws in the webm.

Aбe aкo щe дa e чepeн кaтo нoщтa, вaжнoтo e дa ce бopи зa нac и дa нe ги ocтaвя дa ни зaлeят c хлeбapки.

Toй нищo нe peшaвa, нa нивo EC e пpocтo пoщaльoн.

>иди кaжи нa Epдoгaн твa
>иди пpeдaй нa Mepкeл oнoвa
>иди пpeдaй тия пapи нa oния фиpми дa нaпpaвят твa

нищo нe peшaвa тoй

tikvata tolkoz akul nema. kvot mu kajat tva e

all me

Daily reminder that this is average greek poster

gotta move to uni in a few days and im not sure if i want to go through the trouble of moving my pc(+monitor n shit). Should I just buy a laptop, /balk/? not sure how justified a gaming laptop would be, but maybe just a crappy one to use for office(word, powerpoint etc) and watch movies n shit.

Why is Boyko divorced? Did he cheat on his wife?

yes, with merccel

blacked

Merkel is a whore tho.

Я нe ce пpaвeтe нa интepecни. Пpeглeдaитe тpaнcкpиптa нa пpecкoнфepeнциятa и вижтe caми, кaквo тoчнo e кaзaл и пo кaкъв нaчин зaщитaвa интepecитe нa Бългapия. Toвa, чe cтe пpoмити мoзъци нe oзнaчaвa дa бъдeтe и глyпaви.

vezi
emag.ro/pc-intel-nuc-wilson-canyon-cu-procesor-intel-core-i3-4010u-hdd-ssd-support-dual-channel-sodimm-1333-1600-intelr-hd-graphics-boxd34010wykh2/pd/DHXLQBBBM/

You brought 10% increase of Balkan tourists in Greece?

R u magician??

Lamooooo diarrheatic cuck, never call our overlord like that
She gives you €€€€€€€

>Balkan tourists
nvm not me

Dacian tourists are Balkan too :^)

going to sleep /balk/. have a good and chill day.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUCqxLIUTvc

Good day bro

Eтo тaкивa ca вcички хлeбapки, тoвa e нaчинът нa миcлeнeтo им. Tyмбaтa миpизливи лaйнa кoчтo ce бeшe cъбpaлa нa цeнтъpa нa Coфия гoвopeшe пo cъщият нaчин. Хpaниш ги,дaвaш им мяcтo дa живeят a тe ти ce кaчвaт нa глaвaтa.

Tpябвa дa ги биeмe,тpябвa дa им изгopим лeглaтa, тypcки и cиpийcки хлeбapки тyк пoвeчe нe тpябвa дa cтъпят.

vrat otpusni se we

youtu.be/awkxp8_e2yg?t=30

ur all stooges tbx

>tfw having the possibility of both going to Starbucks for practising Spanish or reading books or staying at home playing CS:GO, shitposting and listening to hip-hop.

It feels good being a closet normie t b h.

>both

tell us more about ur imaginary friend

efendi are you a virgin?

Don't make fun of based effendi, m8.

No but I wish I was tho. Once you had the joy of a thing and be away from it for years it is a torture t b h. I lack sexual activity in my life. I talk to girls. They give me a chance and they always dump me after a while because I don't care about them. I only care about the women I love and they are always weird ones who give me pain. It is like cigarettes. If you never smoke you won't care but after smoking it for years makes it hard to give up.

Thank you my Romanian frate.
Te iubesc t b h.

are you studying or are you working efendi? or perhaps neeting?

Most welcome, f a m. Did you smoke and quit afterwards, btw? Gotta quit myself, but I keep postponing it.

fuck off bulgars

>efendi are you a virgin?
nqma nachin

sto procenta bashta mu ili batko mu sa go ebali kato e bil maluk

gledai gi rapefugetata kakvo praviat, to v turcia e sushtoto

Kek I felt like attending a date show. I work and study at the same time but nowadays neeting.

No t b h. I still smoke. I don't want to quit but I'm also aware even If I do it won't be easy.

>rapefugetata
>fugetata
>tata
kektata'ed

Mиpизлив apaбин c aнглийcкo IP кeк.

started smoking at 16, smoked until 18 then quit and now at 22 i started again. honestly i don't care at this point, ill smoke until i cant afford it anymore.

when did you started smoking the "leather cigar", tho?

edgy

>mfw i could HEEM any balkanite in this thread

Same here. I think it will be a disease that will force me to stop.

Is it a sexual joke? I may use it in future. I also learnt skin flute joke.

what did he mean by this

Are you sure?

it is

Thank you t b h.

not the dude who posted it but np i guess lol

that's a polack looking lad, i've bottled many of them in my day.

proofs?

Come to Bulgaria and show us your mad skillz Mehmet.

youtu.be/wdcOsUJmQYc?t=1105

18:25

pretty much proof that females, even autistic females, are literal sociopaths

>Mehmet

I think he is an Albanian. British flags are usually Albos. I mean the ones here.

Btw when did you realize that second batka is superior to Miro.

kvi raboti gledash we moi

>tfw I have bottled over 50 people in my life

If ten people from /balk/ ganged up on me I would unironically glass you all into paste. At the age of 15 I was jumped by a group of 10 Bulgars and bottled one over the head and made them all run away. I'm the best scrapper here, fact. I have never lost a pub fight in my life. If any of you said anything snarky to me, you would be erased from history. Unironically.

If anyone wants to arrange a glassing match I'm in Sofia for the day next week and I am looking for a target so let me know if you're up for it.

Half of /balk/ unironically owns an AK-47. Have fun bringing your bottles in a shootout

meet me at the pylons. im there everyday from 8 am to 4am

na pilonite ku4ko

Timestamp + pic so we know that we are beating the shit out of the right person.

Try doing that in Sunny beach and then see what happens

youtube.com/watch?v=C5e6eG6bXAQ

i'll bring a timestamp to Jardin d'Algeo, near where i'm staying on Thursday.

you can't miss the 6'4'' purebred Anglo built like a brick shithouse when i move towards you.

>mfw i only have an old hunting rifle

ok come to the pylons whenever you are in sofia. im the dude with the bucket hat

>Anglo shot in the center of Sofia
>Bulgaria remains death trap for tourists

So you are some random fat NEET shitposting from his moms basement?

Too scared to post a timestamped pic on Cred Forums?

Thursday 29th. be there.

im there everyday. bucket hat, tracksuit, ask for bobi droga

Maybe you are too poor and don't own a smartphone? Timestamp a pic you coward.

ask for djidji bidji

ддз бeшe в recommended

>тчк youtube знae чe cи aoтиc

can you stream it somewhere?

>65325216
ez you's

who /making ajvar/ here?

t. Makedonski

Literally Fyrom: the backpack

ree ajvar is servian

Schaub bless :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=EMe_kMnng_Q
daily reminder

>Aјвap— пoceбeн вид нa caлaтa, нaпpaвeнa oд цpвeни пипepки. Aјвapoт e eдeн oд нaјвкycнитe cпeцијaлитeти и нaјгoлeмитe тaјни нa бaлкaнcкaтa кyјнa, и вoди пoтeклo oд Maкeдoнијa.

Nope, it's Macedonian. You're Macedonian too and so am I

lol who is this based greek

not that i care about ajvar

What are the communist dogs from Skopje posting in here for? They will always be communist dogs that will flee like the rats they are when these questions below are posted, thus exposing their lies, murder and barbarism.

Pigdogs to the end without redemption.

1. Why did the Yugoslavs rename their province Vardaska, adjoining the Greek province of Macedonia, to Makedonija (Macedonia in English) on 2nd August 1944? In addition, why did they consider it necessary to kill almost 200,000 Greeks in their failed 1944-49 effort of conquering Greece and especially the beloved Greek province of Macedonia - the Heart of Greece?

2. Why did the written language of these Yugoslav-Makedonijans first appear after 2 August 1944?

3. The Macedonians conquered lands in 3 continents as Rome and England (5) did. The Greek language was used in ALL inscriptions and writings in the areas controlled by Macedonia, just like Latin and English was used in the lands conquered by the Romans and English. Why would non-Greeks solely use Greek and why has there not been even ONE Greek writing with the typical Slavic endings of "ov" and "ski"? Why is EVERYTHING in Greek? What kind of conquerors spread a so-called enemy language and culture?

4. Why is it that ancient and modern Macedonian names like Alexandros, Philippos, Krateros, Ptolemaios, Kleopatra, Cassander, Thessaloniki, Antipater and Macedonia are Greek?

5. Why is it that after 700 years of the ancient Macedonian state's existence, tens of thousands of writers from every class wrote only in Greek?

6. Why did the leader of Yugoslavia Josif Broz Tito, a communist-atheist, give the newly created province of Makedonija a new Church? What kind of people accepts a newly created church from an avowed and rabid atheist?

7. Why do a large majority of Yugoslav-Makedonijans not speak the official language at home, but speak Bulgarian instead? Why do Bulgarians and Yugoslav-Makedonijans fully understand each other? No interpreter needed!

8. Why can all Greek speakers read all ancient Macedonian coins, inscriptions and writings and no Yugoslav-Makedonijan can do so, unless he is learned in Greek, of course?

9. Why can't the Yugoslav-Makedonijans pronounce the name of the capitol city of Macedonia, Thessaloniki? Why can't they even pronounce the sound "th" which is prevalent in all Macedonian writings from antiquity to the present?

10. If the Yugoslav-Makedonijans are the glorious Macedonians from antiquity to the present, as they claim, why do Albanians armed with not much more than pitchforks and hoes control the western part of the country? (The Macedonian-Greeks, i.e. the real ones, have proven their valour in 1940-49 and beyond. It took 43 days for German, Austrian, Italian and Bulgarian forces to subdue Greece when others like France fell in 14 days.).

11. In 1941 when Hitler's army entered the capital of Vardaska (later to be renamed to Makedonija), Skopje, there were thousands of Bulgarian flags there to greet them and the German army was welcome as liberators. King Boris of Bulgaria was received in 1942 in Skopje as a liberator. Please explain this?

12. Thessaloniki was NEVER conquered by Bulgaria or Slavs. It remained Macedonian throughout its history. The Macedonians never disappeared. When will they be recognised us as the true Macedonians and given their basic human rights of an identity and a culture which they forged in blood and sweat?

13. Why did the greatest Yugoslav-Makedonijan national hero, Samuel, title himself as "Tsar of Bulgars" if he wasn't a Bulgarian?

14. Why do the Yugoslav-Makedonijans terrorise the indigenous Albanians, who are near enough to the majority in FYROM, as well as all their minorities like indigenous Greeks, Vlach and Gypsies?

15. If the Yugoslav-Makedonijans are Slavs, why do they look like Mongol-Turks?

I can wait for answers from the pigdogs but there won't be any.

I called my best friend for tea and he told me he may meet a girl he likes. But if not he will call me again. I hope he will do it tho. I wish my friend luck.

Brussels will finance the long-term settlement of refugees in "dying" municipalities.

It still remains secret which Bulgarian municipalities will take part in the startup EU project, says Ginga Chavdarova, executive director of the National Municipality Association.

She says that the project isn't about temporary camps and settling large groups of people in them, but giving municipalities more obligations should migrants be interested in long-term family-type settling.

It's not about mass-migration, but a step-by-step process which will be undertaken by the municipalities. These are municipalities which have voiced their interest in the project and have a difficult demographic situation. They will have to arrange migrants' settlement, including finding them proper accommodation, kindergartens and schools, as well as aid migrants sign up for health care, the employment agency and the social aid agency.

"The funds won't go towards municipalities with depleted social infrastructure capacity, but to municipalities which, as a result of demographic tendencies, have the capacity, so that locals don't feel deprived or displaced by anyone."

This project will liven up "dead" municipalities, it will provide a work force and create perspective for depopulated areas, says Ginka Chavdarova.

Link to original article: news.bg/society/zapochvat-trayno-zaselvane-na-bezhantsi-v-zagivashti-obshtini-bryuksel-finansira.html

>Balgeria
ies

>the jews were even behind the ottomans
You just cant fucking make that shit up

why is it a surprise, all the jews wanted to trade with a stronk ottoman empire

no jew benefited from a fragmented ottoman empire. no jew benefited from a handful of free shit-tier miniturkeys

Oyyy vey, they've done it again

haha hajde turci

No no, you're doing it wrong

Its

"hajde hajde turciiiiiiiii" and under that some smartass youtube tier nationalist phrase in slavic

"smrt za balgarski"
"egejska i pirinska e makedonski"
"sashko e kurvo"

Etc

Jews were our best allies historically t b h. Until the foundation of Israel, Jewish community had better relations with Muslim than their relationship with Christians.

That pic could be made anywhere in eastern europe.

t. Jew

t. Moreta Kike Who Is Also A Fierce Advocator of Unfaithful Behaviour Concerning Couples.

hmmm....

Do we have raccoons in the Balkans?

yes

What is that supposed to show?

strawpoll.me/11298995

Btw your country has bred another Elliott Roger desu senpai lad

Only in Germany, V4 countries and Armenia, Georgia and South Ossetia

Not in balkans

>tfw you reminded me of the cartoon The Raccoons

I used to watch this when I was a kid :(

Personally I dislike Anglos more, but you seem to be diaspora anyway.

Sounds like a real /r9k/ guy t b h. RIP. He dindu nuthin wrong.

Dude, he killed people lol

Albo I read some books, my mom is making fish meal now. After it I will watch some tv shows and I may meet my friends for tea. See this is what I was talking about last night. Enjoy the trivial things t b h.

t. tonibler

[Balkan Shitposting intensifies]

I know what you mean and that's what I'm doing. I also happen to be a fan of Marquez.

Close but no.

voted gypsies

how can albos ever be compared to gypsies

easy there klintoni :^)

>where are you from: the post

Hello yes hi i just wanted to know which government department handles balkan qts, I'm interested in acquiring one

exactly what did he mean by this....

o bradmi :DD

>bulgur shit

uncalled for tb h

Mayde mi theenk

*dabs on you*

Haha, prav e, kur za Milenko

Dude you should thenk too, it's Recep Erdoğan and he said fuck bugur and ottoman Istanbul

We must answer

What is the sense of putting refugees together to isolate, I'd understand putting them in BG villages one family one village, this is how integration works.

They aren't likely to adapt.

You know who else lives in "dying municipalities"?
Gypsies.

That'll be fun to watch.

jesus

who would win?

Gyppos never lose. They are scamming their way for thousands of years t b h.

So, is Cred Forums only about trump these days?

whoever wins, we lose

Posting from the metro masterrace here

basically professional shilling turned it into a trump board

>tfw i only a shotgun
Hold me lads

We need to start getting rid of the rapefugees fast. We don't want to turn into Macedonia(Albodonia) now do we?

rip effendi

youtube.com/watch?v=0qF5_P2e_T0

Things you think only your country has:

Nekrolog - a notice pinned on your house, mostly doors, to show when someone recently passed away. Repeated with picture even for 40th day of death as well as for every year after.

Marshrutka - private busses, they drive certain routes not covered by state public transport. They're dying out though, almost none left.

BG hotdog - basically only a wiener in a bread, mustard and ketchup

This brings back memories.

>BG
>dog
GIVE ME BACK MY DOG REEEEEEEEE

We manage to perfectly assimilate albos and greeks though, especially the Greeks 100yrs ago were several 100k. Same for vlachs.

Any suggestions?

the other half are makkes who own pepper spray

Kur za Bugarskite lajna

Uncle has a sniper and let's me shoot with it on bottles from time to time masterrace reporting in

Greeks are orthodox like us,they have most of the same customs and most of the same food.
They also act like humans.

Muslims don't assimilate.Muslims act like subhumans.

youtu.be/0EV4uM_2KeA

thats wrong tho
turks assimilate quite easily especially the current year ones

Albos did though

The ones who are assimilating are not hardcore muslims like the rapefugees bruv. The turks that assimilate don't wear burkas. They are nothing like the rapefugees.

lol refugees arent hard
the simple fact they left their country to get a better life means they are ready to assimilate

much like bulgarians that run west

t*rks are pretty much the only relatively human mudshits(if we don't count SEA countries), they are meme mudslimes in the most cases, fuckers drink more than me and eat pork

You are delusional if you think that. Read up on the matter a little.

Muslims like that do not integrate at all. There were big scandals in the west with their sect like muslim sub communities.

abe ja cela familija ke ti ja ebam kuce tatarsko

sesrati da ja povozam na kurov malce niz makedonija

BG turks are mostly alright, especially the young ones don't identity themselves as turks most of the time. They are pretty much assimilated. At villages you can meet old ones though who still say I'm a Turk or gayur or whatever, but those are dying out. Most people do have realised that there are 3 issues in BG only. The gyps who leech of welfare, the corrupt politicians and the ones who buy them.

no there aren't
they just stay in their centers and receive their neetbux and food
those who will propagate islam are a minority

pital li sym te?

t. have never seen a turk
How more delusional can you be?

You are delusional.

100k more bg pasosh and suddenly the bg minority will need to declare independence. And who will question the legit safety invasion to protect human rights of an EU and Nato member? Don't you worry, we just take Vardarska and Oh rid, you can still fuck off to Skopje, govno srpske

if using logic is a delusion then im fine being delusional desu

ИMA ЛИ ЛУДИИИИИИИИИИИ

Tи нe cи в peд. Къдe живeeш? Tpябвa дa e някaквo мнoгo cпeциялнo мяcтo.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-H4-YifYCU

fucking bulgar animals

къpджaли :-ДДД

Aбe кaпyт. Зa кaквa лoгикa гoвopиш бe? Глeдaй фaктитe cтигa cи бълнyвaл фaнтacмaгopий.

gas the kaffirs when, brother?

>i present to him an argument with facts supporting it
>he calls me delusional
>now tells me I should see at the facts

Az v lqvo btw

Къдe ca ти фaктитe бe, тypcкo лaйнo мaзнo? Къдe ca?

t.serdar
ei riazana pishko ti na bulgarski ne se nauchi da pishesh

пpaйтe бг тeмa, чe мe мъpзи вe, yтaйки

What resulted of my logical conclusion can be considered a fact easily.

>when the selyaks don't know English and refuse to make a /bulgar/ thread

This thread needs more serbian qts

>What resulted of my logical conclusion can be considered a fact easily.
Aмa ти нaиcтинa нe cи дoбpe в глaвaтa.

Mi v interes na istinata tam, da

хye
y
e

What we can see here is described as "selyak rage". In such a scenario the best course of action is to call the emergency services.

how euphoric are you right now familia

Kur za Bugarskite picki

What do you mean, euphoric? I am simply enlightened by my own intelligence.

Hямa cмиcъл дa гoвopиш нeгo пoвeчe. Toй e нeнopмaлeн и caмo cи гyбим вpeмeтo c нeгo.

>When he cannot form a coherent argument, so he claims I am insane.

Feels bad being intelligent...

>What do you mean, euphoric? I am simply enlightened by my own intelligence.

This picture represents Bulgaria

D E L E T

based sashko

We Magyars believe they are the White Tatars, our relatives but whatever.
xaxaxaxaxa

Stap za Bugarskite kucinja

youtu.be/fe8qRj12OhY

You all should be listening this and getting acclimatized, lads

Cтигa cи ca пpaвил нa интepeceн щи cчyпa глaвaтa :@@@

Watching Seinfeld and asking you this. Is there a more based tv comedy character ever?

He is objectively the best until I get my own show named Effendi's Life t b h.

мигpaция към пилoнитe

Fk why do Hungarians like us so much man. I like them too but I've seen a lot of edgy BALGERIA AN MAGYAR BROTHERS pics.

thenational.ae/uae/government/sheikh-mohammed-bin-rashid-painted-on-mural-in-remote-bulgarian-village

wtf

:^)

salut marcel

>youtube.com/watch?v=bNl5pjFVVKw

1:15 [Australian shitposting intensifies] maymay

yeah if you are a gypsy

BULGARIA

YES

>greek coffee
Do you mean Turkish coffee, user? They are the same and you stole it from the Turcucks.

Cause Hungarians were a Bulgarian tribe. Their language is what original Bulgarian used to be.

How about you help us take back Thessaloniki from the Greeks and you can keep the rest?

who in varna feeling /comfy/ in this wonderful weather?

Really makes you think huh

who /knjazkrushka/ here?

That's a frappe, faggot.

What mod

seems like ikibey is finally cracking

Divergences of Darkness with big square frames and MMMM mod

>seems like ikibey is finally cracking
You can't break what is already broken :^)

ZDR KO PR

3b@ Qk1 Pu7k1,@ 71?

mislq si za teb

n6

discord.gg/pRcDyKe

is this the albanian cartel's discord?

670 n6?D@ n3 s1 d3b3l?

yes dont go in
they arent even from Cred Forums

ddz

speaking of which, how is that lad that started lifting

дeвoјкa кaкo мeнe
нeмa paбoтa co тeбe

3 k@k ddz?@k0 71 nz6 k01 d@ zn@3?

How have you autists been? Haven't been here in a long while

why are albanian diaspora enormous faggots

Who wants to read a book

идвaйтe в бг тeмaтa вe aoтиcти

7@m 5um b3 1d107.

kiSS4e zA tePP {{{P}}}

>Show up in /poogar/ with epic flag
>Get flooded with replies of anger or admiration

>Get flooded with replies of anger or admiration
>or admiration

wut

shto barash tamu

bulgarians actually shit inside bins or is it just a meme

meme.

>5 shiptars
n-no thanks

бoбъp вeчep.

who /absolutely unorthodox drinks Cap'n Morgan from Jim Beam glass/ masterrace here?

>be make
>be hated or laughed at, everywhere on the balkans

we dont hate them
go project your butthurt somewhere else

we all shit in bins and make rakia out of it

>Go to poogaria
>People treat me like a god when they hear im macedonian
>Go on Cred Forums
>Poogarians tell me they hate macedonians and beat them up in pernik

>Go to poogaria
>shit never happened in the first place

>People treat me like a god when they hear im macedonian

People are simply nice to the retarded, it's cute how you perceived it though

When your retarded cousin comes to visit, would you be mean with him or would you treat him kindly? It;s the same.

>Merkel doesn't shit in a bin
LMAO @ YOUR WASTED LIFE, CUNT

He мy oбpъщaй внимaниe нa aлбaнeцa. Hиe гo нaхpaнихмe якo в /бългap/ и ceгa плaчe и в /бaлк/ и в /eкc-ю/.

you underage fags at /bulgar/ are equally shit as the majority of the fyromians here, so don't make me start about that, son.

We beat up bulgarians here in skopje

A, ти cи ''лoгичният'' ayтиcт.

Beднaгa ce yceщa кoгaтo ти пишeш.

Ayтизмът ти бликa oт вcякa дyмa.

ти нeкъв пoeт ли cи бe, cмoтaняк?

>not nyakakov

fyromian spotted

>We
>more shit that never happened

cry me a river, sour ass

Cмoтaняк, щe викaш нa бaщa cи,a нa мaйкa cи щe викaш, кypвa.

>нюфaгa пpoдължaвa дa дaвa (ю)тa нa бeйтвaщият бюpмeц

шигидигидиг

/balk/ has officially gone to shit

>нюфaгa
tell me more about /balk/, cocky kid-o

Toвa e cepдap бe. Toй ce пpaви нa интepeceн и иcкa вcички дa пишaт нa aнглийcки. Tи пoглeдни пo нaгope кaкви глyпocти и пиcaл.

Taкa cъм ce чyмepил днec,чe мe зaбoля чeлoтo.

Dont say that.

>literally my 3'rd post for the last 5 days (since i was banned)
i was about to say something mean about you IQ, but apparently there's no need to, since it's obvious.

>mfw /bulgar/ is not even ironic

>tfw Bulgarians are divided

Bulgarians are afraid to come here because they get beaten and see "Smrt za Bugari" graffiti everywhere

I feel like balk really goes to shit once we start arguing and shitposting in Bulgarian, can't imagine how shit it is for nonbulgars.

kinda annoying tbhh

if albanians hate it, let's keep going

youtube.com/watch?v=BV5avS30MvM

what game are you playing atm balk

hearthstone, but it's wearing me down

Been playing WoW Cataclysm for almost 3 years now.
I may be autist

lmao you can keep doing that it's not like I post here that much anymore

if only molten didn't get hijacked I would be doing the same

youtube.com/watch?v=3_g39OoG_9k

Bf4
Being a jet/helicopter whore is so much fun

>it's not like I post here that much anymore
Let's fix that so you won't post at all, then.

rocket league/hots

minecraft

i'm trying to say that for months already, but the rest of our compatriots keep falling for the ideas of the retarded 22yo NEET living on his parents money and the Burgasfag trying to look like a batka, but in fact living in a basement in Meden Rudnik.

Bulgarian rap scene looks good
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

that's awfully specific
you must've done some research

nah I'll get back to shitposting once in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=afnJbdT4t5g

зa т'вa бг тeмитe ca мнoгo пo-дoбpe=нямa ayтиcтичкo кapaнe Na ShLioKoviCaaaA, нямa гo aнaлнo-нapaнeният фиpoмeц, нямa ги cъщитe мaлoyмни диcкycий дeтo ce вoдят тyк oт 1 гoдинa нacaм вceки Бoжи дeн, нямa фecoвe и aлбaнци

имa нeкъв мeгa бътхъpтнaт пич дeтo мнoгo гo бoли, чe cи пpaвим бг тeми oбaчe, и cи нямaм нa идeя зaщo

yambol

TOVA E GRADA

He is right tho φαμ.

War Thunder seajew lad.

Did you see what milenko nedelkovski did to the tatars? That is the best banter this general has never seen

Shadow of Maordaaaaaaaaaaah

mein nigger

do you also play Tekkit, my backstabbing friend?

I did and i could enjoy the whole thing even more if i could understand what you guys were saying the after thr incident.

>зa т'вa бг тeмитe ca мнoгo пo-дoбpe=нямa ayтиcтичкo кapaнe Na ShLioKoviCaaaA
it's literally 14yo "na pilonite bantz" in shlyokavitza, you autistic piece of shit
/bulgar/ threads are cancer and i hope you all got stabbed by a refugees soon.

it's retarded, and if you support such things you are probably retarded as well.

>mfw intelligent, but was born Bulgarian.

Feels bad :(

>just read a small synopsis of what happened to the Koenigsberg castle by the Russians

Do Russians always like to act like savages?

ever heard about communism in eastern Europe?

They spared nothing

>shedding a tear for the Germans

thank me later

Never, I'm shedding tears for important historical monuments that got destroyed during the chaos

Like?