Why is mixed people so much more beautiful than non-mixed people?

Why is mixed people so much more beautiful than non-mixed people?

because mixed results are always better

do you know the vicious, bloody, RACE WAR, that Cred Forums wants so bad? its happening every second in our DNA, in every cell of our mix bodies. Lynchings, beatings, massacres, genocides. the most vicious race war in history. being fought in our DNA. in every cell of our body.

two races, brought together. to battle for extermination. inside a living human. we cant conduct foreign policy, since we are faced with a massive civil war. there is no coalition. our cells cant live together in peace. East is East and West is West and NEVER the twain shall meet.

My skeleton is trying to leap out of my body and strangle me. half of me at war with the other. a vicious genoice. brutal massacres. sadistic torture. napalm.

blood gushes out of my body that was never meant to be. these foreign genes cant live together.

heterosis

They're not unless you're an animal with no in-group preference

the pain of being hapa is indescribable. constant racial torment. your limbs being torn apart. that which should not be mixed, being mixed inside you. i just want to vomit out my own genes. the pain of being me.

oh if only the world knew what it meant to be hapa. we are a tortured part of the population. if only the world could peer into the eurasian household and see our lives. if their dirty laundry could be aired out in the open. it is the worst human rights abuse in history, but it is not seen, since it takes place in the privacy of the family home.

I'm a hapa and you sound like a whiny faggot.

Our only problem is a lack of ingroup, but then and again I live in Vancouver and have many other hapa friends.

Holy jesus christ
Ye chinks are really pathetic, creepy, insecure faggots.
Hope you will commite massive school shooting, ling bing dong watson

Outbreeding is good. Even a little inbreeding can be noticeable, even if it's not that bad.

True

We have this example, a finngolian, truly one of the best looking women walking over earth and a mixed mutt

I'm half Filipino, not half Chinese.

In fact my most troubled hapa buddy is half Chinese.

There is an air of pretentiousness that all chinks carry which is pretty annoying when you're around more than a few of them.

I honestly wish that the chinks would fuck off, at least hapas are willing to accept western culture.

It's about the individual, not the genus. You can find ugly and beautiful people, mixed or not. Stop baiting with pol tier things.

yup

Race mixing is the greatest gift in life.

You're not hapa. You would have to be partially of Asian descent, you're fully Asian...

Mixed girls are a gift of the gods

This is what i been trying to tell you.

I'm starting to like Kazakhs.

ITT:

Half whites half black girls are very hot, too bad we don't have those around here.