Nigger holocaust

Nigger holocaust done by Mexicans in States.
Brown Mexicans are the last White men in Amerika.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/la-me-firestone18oct18-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GNZwl25YGsU
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a fucking brutal race war going on in LA between mexicans and blacks. It's too bad the media is too cucked right now to cover it.

What? Tell me more.

It's a good thing honestly. The spics are winning and slowly, but surely, driving the nigs out of LA, or at least segregating them. If the media would start covering it, all the white cucks who support shit like BLM would side with the nigs and the spics would not be able to to finish the job.

No there isn't, I live there and it's only blacks angry at police still for racial tensions

Whites wish. Blacks and browns are united against whites.

Sorry Tyrone, I could probably see chinks and spics teaming up, due to the beta anger chink men must feel at white men for taking all their women, but spics and chinks hater niggers more than whites.

latimes.com/local/la-me-firestone18oct18-story.html
Yeah you're not wrong

Sure faggot

Based spics

t. scared white boi

>black and brown unity
>no niggers present
kek. Spics are smart about it. They pretend to be friends with nigs so liberals don't intervene while they remove them.

This.
Spics are more organized, their society over personal interests.
While niggers couldnt even resist against other noggers who sold them to amerika

>brutal race war
sounds utterly pathetic

from my experience seeing a bunch of amiwhite spic faggots looking down upon other races based on Cred Forumsacks view id rather side with niggas than spics blindly sucking up to whites even irl as well

>a jap talking a about being pathetic

> minorities hating other minorities
this kills the liberal

We don't suck up to whites. Asians do.

You know there's a thing called grammar, also this whole race “war” is just territorial, not really racial at all. And no one sucks up to anybody in America

Remember they're just having a misunderstanding :-)

I think you misunderstand my jap friend. The spics in LA are gang members, some working for the Mexican Mafia. They are not "sucking up to whites", in fact most are probably WE WUZ AZTECS N SHIT type chicanos who consider themselves Mexican rather than American. They just hate blacks more than whites because everyone hates niggers.

Not all are gang members.

It's gangs hating each other. All of this revolves around drug territory and profits

Yeah, I meant to phrase that better. Should have put, the spics cleansing the blacks in LA are gang members.

wew

Would have been more useful if he tried to cleanse Mugi of blacks instead.

Spics might be able to be civilized since they don't automatically have this "fuck whitey" attitude.

Though some have developed it being in close proximity to blacks, I still have faith they can be reformed.

Blacks are cowards

Didn't know they had blacks in Chile.

We are improving but not to the benefit of whites. The time of the white man is over. The brown man is rising.

They probably start to intimidate whites as well once they are done with blacks

i know a bit about the WUZ ghetto chicanos, so have they just done this in the turf war? if so i get it. but still "race war" or the headline on this pic seems to intentionally highlight it though

We have colombians immigrants, they are a fucking pest

Insecure nog spotted

Well memes aside I'm sure most Hispanic gang members in LA are doing it because of territory/money, since the black gang members were there first and used to control LA. However it's no secret here that Hispanics don't really like blacks. Some because they think they are better than them because of race and some because they've lived all their lives with ghetto blacks, who are probably the worst people on the planet, and think all blacks are like that. However they don't hate blacks enough to ethnically cleanse them by killing random people on the street. So most are doing it primarily for territory, and some for racial reasons.

>l-look at us, we have niggers too, we First World

Whatever obese Indio goblin.

Honestly, Despite all of the illegal Mexicans in my state, I have never had one act hostile towards me once. It's always the blacks and Somalians that like to stalk strangers and attack whitey. I used to go to a church that was full of Mexicans, and even though they generally avoided all non-spics except the priest, they were never rude or uncivilized. On the other hand, at the 90% black high school I went too, the spics, and Indians definitely picked up black culture.

>Spitting at fellow latinos to get brownie points with anglo autists

no puedo +

lol

So butthurts Congolombians
Take your black pests back they are fucking horrible
Your educated countrymen are ok though

>Congolombians

Are you telling me that Columbians aren't white? Does that mean that my cocaine will never truly be white? Will I get syphilis?

Wtf I love Mexicans now

We can't do anything to hold them here lad, freedom of movement and all shit

you're late to the party lad

>implying racial solidarity exists in capitalist society

if there's one lesson to learn from the post reconstruction south in america it's that. your communities will be ripped apart to save a penny and you will have no say in the matter

Shut the fuck up shitleno

Who's worse? Congolombians, BoliviANOS, or PeruARIOS?

t. CHI

Bolivians and peruvians are cool since they are hardworking
Black congolombians on the other hand........

>WE WUZ AZTECS
Just another case of historical whitewashing. The Aztecs had black kings. Butthurt "Mexican" whites hate Blacks because they know that Blacks are the true Aztecs.

Colombiana give your country a culture

>brutal race war
>people will believe this
you're fucking retarded
t. Van Nuys

>not having a token Mexican in your friend group

Bonus points if he's not the white looking kind

Were you guys mean to a nigger today?
>me
>yes

Why does every racial group have problems with blacks in America?

That'd be stupid, Asians shaped and played by white peoples rules and now they are doing better then us even.

Just start acting like civilized human beings and get educated, and you'll be on the road to success.

You should be worried since there are some of you who have adopted black ghetto culture.

Wtf is wrong with you people?
Blacks are better than spics in every aspect.
1) They are here legally
2) They speak English
3) Steal less welfare
4) Contributed greatly to American culture (i.e. music, sports, etc.)
5) Gave us a federal holiday
6) Actually participate in electrics
and I could keep going, but the point is the incredulous growth of dirty illegal populations should be the focus of our attention.

What a disgusting thread. Good thing that 90% of it are just the delusional wet dreams from some autists who never leave their moms basement and not what it's really happening IRL.

They try to suck up to white people by hating on blacks.

Niggers suck

Mexicans know that random attacks isn't helpful to anyone, and they know that they don't need to attack whitey to get ahead.

they would rather sell you cocaine so everyone can be happy

Because they rape and steal at a massive disproportion to their numbers.

And then whine and complain about being in the ghetto when they shun education and work ethics as being a whitey sellout thing to do.

>They speak English
not really

>tfw token mexican friend is being problematic

>listen here you mayo-ass cracker-ass white boy, pull down your pants and spread them buttcheecks

Literally never heard any mexican talk like that, only blacks.

Mexicans sometimes get pissy that they're poorer compared to whites but they're fucking recent immigrants what do they expect?

What?

t. Lamar Deshawn Jackson

They do. As a CHI I can tell you that he poorest mexicans adopt black culture and pretty much become the same thing.

Don't talk shit about Peruanos or you'll have all the Aryan fanboy white supremacists from /pol going crazy defending them. Better not to mess with their Atlantean demi-god heroes.

don't you mean peruANOs?

To be honest the only thing I like from colombians is their music
youtube.com/watch?v=GNZwl25YGsU (chilean band that covers colombian cumbia)

there are also a lot more examples of Hispanics "making it" in America and a lot of very old powerful Hispanic families.

at least Mexicans have Cubans to look up to as well, who do Google's have? Kanye West?

Don't provoke them

More important musicians and athletes than Mexican do

>looking up to Cubans

Why? They are not thw wealthiest latinos.

they are a major success story though of coming from absolutely nothing as illegals to being very powerful and influential.

Not rwally. The first few waves were part of Cuba's rich elite.

we have haitians too, but they behave MUCH better than colombians, anything is better than colombians t b h

Uh, no there isn't. In fact, relations have never been better. Only cholos, and some Mexicans over the age of 40 hate blacks. A lot of Mexican girls are starting to get BLACKED too. You didn't see much of that 10 years ago.

t. Chicano from LA

huh, I always though you hated Peruvians, Bolivians, and Argies more. Didn't even know Colombians went to Chile.

>A lot of Mexican girls are starting to get BLACKED too
Do you have any proof (video) of this?

t. cuck

>700k Colombians in Venezuela in 2011
kek, they're probably regretting that now.

Venezuela, Ecuador and Panama don't count since we are the same as them, is like Americans in Canada and viceversa

boi your womyn crave white chinpo you shouldnt be talking lmoa

>people actually think that having Hispanic gangs is better than having blacks in their neighborhood

Oh boy

Better to have neither spics nor blacks
t. CHI who is tired of hearing reggaeton, ranchero, hiphip or other shit music with heavy bass being blasted from passing cars

Use earplugs, ese

At least the cops keep them under control here. It's not like the 90's anymore. Kids aren't into cholo culture.

Also, spics don't chimp out against Police like blacks do. Police rarely kill spics when they arrest them because they give in immediately rather than start shooting or fight back.

It is. Hispanic gangs don't fuck with non-gang members nearly as much, and they know better than to pose a threat to police. Most of what they do involves selling drugs to people who want them. Black gangs dabble much more heavily in petty crime.

We also know that the ones who do get killed are deadweight, and useless to community. We're better off with them dead.

fucking kek...
back then all races had accomplished something, obviously some were more advanced than others, there's no objection, everybody but niggers.
>huurrr durr we wuz da first human
a reason to feel ashamed: over five thousand fucking years and they're still are the same fucking dindus from back then

>huuurrr duuurrr da colonialism ruined us

europeans colonized many places, and out of those places, those with a large population are tipically the worst ex-colonies. Just take a look at brazil, almost completely black and the worst shithole in the continent.

All races feel hatred for each other, or at least they're wary of each other, but if there's one thing they agree on is this: they hate niggers.

mistyped:
>those with a large black population are, typically, the worst ex-colonies.
> just take a look at Haiti, the worst shithole in the continent.

It's amusing to find a mexican that uses racism to feel superior to someone, especially on Cred Forums

shut up, what do you even know about the United States?

Go back sucking on goat dick.

WTF is participate in electrics?

I selected all images with a storefront

Amerindians seems to be very great at genocide. Is it irony that they ended up genocided in North America.

Age of low IQ is upon us!

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

TL;DR

Why are Latinos killing black people? I thought in Latin america things were post racial and nobody cared about that stuff. In particular Brazilians like to claim that you can be anything in their country and that everyone is equal

>tfw not white (and no wh*te ancestry)
>tfw above average iq
rly makes u think

It's a gang thing. Regular non-cholo spics don't kill anybody but themselves

lol usa is truly 3rd wolrd

I don't know what cholo means. I assume gang member?

Pretty much, very similar to niggers

> 5000
WORRYING

Mexicans are the saviours of the American race

Good compilation.

Funny that people still wriggle by saying "b-b-but rayciss" and "niggers don't cause more crime, they dindu nuffin and are just more likely to be arrested and incarcerated than whites". It's disgraceful.

>Just take a look at brazil, almost completely black and the worst shithole in the continent.
Worst? Have you had a look at Venezuela? Bolivia?
I'm quite fine living here