East asian men

Why are chink and gook men are the most autist,omega,creepy men among others? Also they are autonomous soulless drones

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=slaughterhouse america
middleeasteye.net/in-depth/features/1000-years-ago-chinese-through-abbasid-eyes-1745528673
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They aren't human

I have a theory they're aliens trying their best to mimic humans but they have it totally wrong in a lot of ways and some of their alien tendencies come out sometimes

what makes kazakhs and mongols different?

It's in their culture. If raised right they are just normal people

I guess they are insectoid race

Because they were invaded by Mongolian. The gene make them crazy.

>japanese gook/chink
>replying to a mongol

Nips are not better.
Ye were just raped by softcore shutin transsexual americans, so they liberated opressed nip plpugh men

It's scary how alien-like they look

Not even human.

what's with the self-hate Zhang?

t. genghis

What's the difference between Kazakhstan and Mongolia?

Its too complicated, pathetic japanese braiin cant handle it

turks like you are definitely a full level below asians in terms of intelligence

Look like Elliot Rodger…

Turks and all birds are dinosaurs.
Dinos are very ancient animal and more smart than chinks.
Now you will roleplay as a white, but until you post your eye with timestamp

>Welcome to China, user! Being a new teacher, we'd like to introduce you to the administrative staff of the school...

fuck I hate chinks

kazakhstan is literally elliot rodger, the country. self hating faggots

Better deal with it sooner rather than later. They're going to be our masters in a generation.

We have peaceful and prosperous societies that are on the upswing.

Kazakhstan will forever be the spit-roasted whore of a nation between China and Russia that sells hers gas and minerals to whomever tugs her hair or slaps her ass harder.

Why do east asians get triggered by central asians?

Lumping us together with mainlanders by using the word "we"

Absolutely disgusting

Don't hate yourself so much, chink.

Kazakhstan is fucking rape baby of aroud nation tho...

Euraian=proof of rape baby

>nation
Euraian
No such thing.

this.

once they go to moscow and get bullied by slavs, they go back home, hating on their chink ancestors

looks to me from this thread it's the other way around

Chink insecurity at it best

Hong Kongers trying to produce anti-china propaganda and it just being absorbed as pan-asian racism is funny.

Anyway this kind of thread is not suitable for our comfy board.

translation?

forgot pic

I find this hot as fuak!

im sick?

>anti-china propaganda
implying it is not true that mainlanders shit in public

Post more chinks being chinks

It amuses me

It's very rare and only newly arrived rural people do it and not really worth talking about.

Wtf china, explain this.

fuck. i hate china now.

Those are people who live in the rural parts of china who recently have moved to the cities.

nuke the chinks now

t. cidf

He's Canadian

answer pls

google.com/search?q=slaughterhouse america

but the problem is that the so called "newly arrived rural people" are the majority of the Chinese population.

btw, how many cents do you earn by simply replying to me?

No they aren't. The overwhelming majority of the Chinese population does not shit in the streets. Also, the "wumao" are just college students "cheerleading" on Chinese websites. They don't engage in argumentation and they don't post on western sites, at all.

I remember reading about some medieval Arab explorer who traveled to China and one of the very first things he wrote down was that the Chinese people do not clean their asses with water after they shit.

KEK

"But not everything was admirable in Arab eyes. They were horrified by the lack of hygiene of the Chinese. The Chinese use “only paper, not water, to clean their backsides after defecating” and do not clean their teeth and hands before eating. The Arab chroniclers were disgusted by some of the sexual practices of the non-Muslims. They couldn’t approve of the Chinese habit to have sexual intercourse with their women even when they were menstruating and of their highly organised prostitution. “The Chinese sodomise boys who are provided for that purpose and are of the same order as temple prostitutes.”"

middleeasteye.net/in-depth/features/1000-years-ago-chinese-through-abbasid-eyes-1745528673

>be Arab explorer
>arrive in foreign land
>first thing on the agenda: observe people shitting

well when it happens right in front of you..

I think he wrote he down when he had to go shit.

He probably took a dump and then realized right then and there that Chinks don't use water when wiping their asses, which is fucking disgusting.

Kek, Apparently Arabs, pooinloos, and chinks poo in public. Not sure that reflects any better on Arabs.

We don't use water to wipe our ass. In fact, we burgers do exactly what chinks do, we use paper.

WE DONT POO IN PUBLIC ASSHOLE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honestly anyone who doesn't use water and paper is gross and deserves to die with their shitcrumbs between their asses.

Fucking disgusting

Wipe the chinks out, all of them.