Balding General

Who balding here?

Will you have it fixed?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61759-X/fulltext
europepmc.org/abstract/MED/10958037/reload=0;jsessionid=T71FaWrP7sFdhiIHc4xd.2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw poor hairline AND strong backward-facing cowlick
Not even close to balding yet but it already looks like shit so that's gonna be a nightmare. Think I'll just have to live with it.

It would've been cool reaching at least 35 with a full head of hair, but what are you gonna do? I got dealt a shit hand. What's sad is that I'm one of the very few baldies in my family. My dad had a full head of hair until his 50's. I'm starting to buzz it. Eventually I'll just shave it off. I'm not going to sell my left nut for a transplant, be a slave to minoxidil for the rest of my life, or take pills that make me impotent.

My forehead is bigger than average finnish forehead

That's pretty much my hairline. You at least have pretty good thickness up top. I'm probably going to reach Norwood 7 status by 35

Same.

When i was a teen i had long hair, but it started thinning around 25 and its just gotten worse ever since. About 2 years ago i cut it short and started growing a beard to compensate.

I can grow a cool natural beard that covers my chin but leaves some empty areas under each corner of my mouth like . I keep it about an inch long all over and its good to go.

A lot easier to take care of than long hair too.

You can cosplay caesar or gorbachev

Transplants are only €1500 in Turkey.

I don't want to travel to Turkey because of ISIS.

Yeah, if you're going to eventually shave it the rule of thumb is that you have to grow a beard. I'm fucked there too. I have weak facial hair genetics, except under my lip and my chin. The thing is that I'm beginning to gray like crazy there too.

I can't have a transplant because I have lost too much hair apparently. I spoke with agencies and they said that the result would look ugly and be very expensive if I wanted to do it

24 here. I'm nervous

You can atleast cosplay wladimir put-in

In Turkey they will even use your chest or beard hair to get you full coverage

My hair started falling when I was 15 years old, but suddenly it stopped, but it left me a receding hairline, and also a little bit how hair in my temples never grew back, now I'm twenty one years old and my hair looks good and healthy but I still fear that my hair will start to falling off again, at the time I was using a lot of shitty hair products so it was probably just that, no one in my family is bald so fingers crossed.

JUST

>this insecurity
It's just hair, it's not like you're losing a limb

This is me. I'm going to try finasteride to see if I can grow some of my hair back. If that doesn't work i'll try transplants.

Nah my hair is thicc. I would wear a wig if I went bald though, my dad just started getting bald at 50.

Bald version looks friendlier

me m8. i'm balding. i'm thinking of getting a hair piece and using it for now since apparently plugs and other surgeries are shitty and leave permanent scarring still

maybe it'll improve a lot more in about 10+ years or maybe they'll cure baldness completely and i'll look into it again

Are you people serious? Hair transplants? That's some beta shit. Just shave it and grow a beard.

>tfw every male in your family got bald in their mid 30s

For white guys it isn't a question of if you will go bald, it's how bald will you go.

I lost my temple hair a while ago, not sure how much farther it will go or how quickly.

The unfortunate fate of the most high test of the races.

No, it's not. My father and both my grandfathers had full heads of hair their whole lives. I'm 26, I've done roids and I have long hair with the same hairline I had in high school. It's just a question of genetics, and yours are shit.

>all these hairlets
wtf, talk about shitty genetics

blacks are literally masterrace test without question

What the fuck is the point of balding? I get it men evolved to be funny strong and trying to be alpha, but why the fuck do we go bald (not even entirely so we get shitty patches of hair) at such an early age?

recent studies show that balding has nothing to with high test

>Approximately 30% of white men are affected by age 30 years, at least 50% are affected by age 50 years, and 80% are affected by age 70 years. The incidence of androgenetic alopecia also varies with race: white men are more likely to develop baldness than are men of Asian, American Indian, and African heritage. Also, the extent of hair loss often is more extensive in white men than in men of the previously mentioned other ethnicities.

mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61759-X/fulltext

europepmc.org/abstract/MED/10958037/reload=0;jsessionid=T71FaWrP7sFdhiIHc4xd.2

blind studies have shown that your mums cunt smells like poo poo

lmao biggest bullshit you just have weak genes.

My 80 year old grandfather doesn't even have grey hair yet and will never go bald. same for me probably.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

>one of the most cucked nations in the world
>no balding
checks out

I notice people of northern european ancesotry tend to bald very quickly and more frequently then other groups. WHy is that?

Just grow a beard and become a man. If you wanted to keep your hair you should have cut your testicles off at 12 or something

>tfw nobody told me

not like i ever get to use them anyway ;_;

wierd Ive heard opposities.
But when you look at old roosters and chimps when their T goes low they bald too
if it wasnt the case bald men would be geting stronger

Not the guy you're replying to but balding is very common here unfortunately.

I can't find the study because it was posted here a while ago, but it shows it's because of the genetically modified food that you all eat, it somehow affects your hair

Not balding but If you don't shave your head as soon as you bald you're a fucking pussy. Ask any bitch, she's gonna tell you the same. And it only makes a difference if you had been a beta in the first place. Buddy at Uni is just 24 and bald af and hooks up with girls just like everyone else.