What do your country people >think about weed?

>What do your country people >think about weed?
>And is is illegal in your cunt?

People think it's degenerate and for chavs but a whole sub section of society smoke it, including successful people. Yes, is sadly illegal and legalisation is seen as a vote losing issue, not a vote winning one.

It IS degenerate and for chavs though.

>Most people either don't really care or don't have the balls to show that they care.
>Yes it's illegal.

>First cannabis injection can be lethal
>We already have alcohol and tobacco, we couldn't possibly need another drug
>It's a gateway drug
>Cannabis causes psychosis
>Cannabis can trigger schizophrenia activating genes
>It causes huge expenses on public health system

Mostly it's the older generations who have biased views.

Most People i know have smoked werd once, but did not follow through.

Weed is not that big here, it's mostly for tourists in Amsterdam.

Needless to say it isn't illegal.

Cunt.
Only a very small amount of people don't like it, christians and such. The rest don't care, or smoke it, either occasionally or often.

oh also yes it's illegal but it's on its way to becoming legal.

Very few people smoke it. A Highschool of 1000 has something like 10 stoners. And the number of older people that smoke weed is almost non existent.
I'm studying and engineering and doing any kind of drugs but alcohol or tobacco is frown upon, and most people will avoid you if you openly say you have tried one of those.
I've personally made LSD, MDMA, weed. But I've never told anyone besides my closest friends or people outside my faculty.

The mental health meme is extremely popular here too. Thing is it's the THC. If you have equal or at least a higher % of CBD, an anti pyscotic, it's unlikely. Teens probably shouldn't smoke though.

its like tobacco, it burns your lungs off.
except that it degrades your brain after excessive use.
must focus on other used of weed, like cannabis oil

1. America
2. Yes

>mixture of drugs are bad m'kay and DUDE WEED LMAO
>depends

Teens shouldn't smoke it, it's been proven at this point.

I do think it can increase peoples' anxiety if they smoke it a lot though tb'h. Paranoia is very related to anxiety after all.

>go to Colorado
>weed, hippies and mountains everywhere
>realise everybody is an uneducated bumpkin with dreadlocks, no job, and is completely keked beyond belief
> am occasional pot smoker, totally understand why it's illegal now

Can also help anxiety. In fact, that's one of the legitimate proven reasons according to the research behind the latest push for medical legalisation here.

As I said the CBD/THC ratio is the main factor in how it effects the mind, bit there's still a lot we don't understand about cannabinoids and everybody's chemistry is different, too.

>implying Colorado wasn't always like that
Yank hippies are the worst though. I agree.

>A Highschool of 1000 has something like 10 stoners

I wish. There aren't that many, but come on.

Can i find it easily anywhere in the country or only in Amsterdam? like are their coffee shops everywhere?
I'm thinking maybe instead of going for 10 days to Amsterdam i can just kick back for a month in some village smoking weed all day

Most cities have 1 or 2 coffeshops. Amsterdam is just a huge tourist trap

>flag
>technically illegal but you can have small plants for PERSONAL use (people ends up having big plants to sell)
>a looot of people smoke weed in spain but it's considered a bad thing and a "only teens do those things" thing (it's not, a lot of people between 30 and 45 smoke)

I would say it's pretty common, depends on which part of the country we are talking about though

This, that being said, the southern 3 provinces (Zeeland, noord Brabant and Limburg ) require you to have some sort of pass you can only get from the municipality with a Dutch ID, making it impossible for tourists to get weed. (Not that you would want to got to those provinces anyway.

>Top kek

You dummy have to be Dutch but you do have to live there. Shame really Maastricht used to have some amazing coffeeshops

*dont

>old probably don't give a fuck, young people are 420blazeitfaggots

>don't know exactly, there is some fuckery with 5 plants and small amount on your person not being a crime. But in general, we are a drug haven.

Still has,just not for you :)

very illegal it in Japan.
Japanese police Busted Patients with terminal cancer, and he died was last month.
His name is YAMAMOTO MASAMITU(山本正光).

man thats fucked up. the man was dying of cancer, why did they have him spend his last days in jail... wtf Japan

Meh. Alot of them have shut now there's no Germans, French and Belgians allowed. Was always a nice change from Dam as there were no Brits 2bh.

I think so too. My Country's people are so cruelly economic animal.
They are thinking about to thing of just only their right.
That is the "Supreme Court" of Japan.

That's wrong, there's a lot more people smoking casually you wouldn't know unless you were friends, but even for out in the open stoners you'd find a lot more than 10 and statistics, which on the more conservative end go to around 10% of the population, bear that. I guess it also depends a lot on what circles you move in as well as age (you'd be surprised how many people who are dead set against pot in their early 20's come around before they hit mid 30's) weed is technically legal but government policy is not to prosecute people doing it for personal use. This isn't just pot but all drugs although obviously the official amounts are ridiculously low so unless you know your rights and are willing to waste a few hours in the police precinct (always a risk of something going wrong in Mexico) is generally handled through a small bribe, or larger if you're a tourist or an idiot. De facto personal use is not criminalized.

Medical use is now being challenged through the court system and has now been accepted in principle by the Supreme court as well as some civil authorities, so we are on a very slow process towards legalization of canabis oil (not weed per se) for medicinal uses.

As the drug war takes its toll a surprisingly large number of people have turned towards legalization although the president oposes this and congress will not act under the pretense it is useless without the US moving forward as well.

Find people who smoke it fucking annoying.

Hope it stays illegal, fuck druggies.

The laws, the courts and the cops try to keep minor busts out of prison and focus on grow ops etc.
Most of our state leaders have a boner for medical cannabis especially for kids and it's been decriminalised for participants in a trial so ironically the only people that can legally use weed in my country are mentally disabled toddlers.

>In fact, that's one of the legitimate proven reasons according to the research behind the latest push for medical legalisation here.

I've never heard that in my life, not quite sure what planet you're on m8.

Pain management for terminally ill people is a reason but anxiety wise I've heard more people saying it made their anxiety worse or caused anxiety than helping it.

You just enjoy smoking it so desperately look for genuine reasons to legalise it.

1. as always some people says weed is good and some other people says weed is evil
2. yes

Sick my balls, cuck.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-37336678

But then again, in my country the police will kill you if they want to and face no punishment. Kinda like in the old days in Japan, where a samurai can test his sword on a peasant :^)

A typical example of how the Hollander wants to keep everything, even weed tourism revenue to himself.

*suck.
Also, apologise.

I love weed and we all know why it's illegal. Weed cures everything...it cures anger issues, cancer and even autism.

I hate the weed culture though. I hate when edgy teenagers smoke it because it's ''cool'' and upload picture of it on every fucking social platform. I hate people who wear clothes with weed leaves. I hate songs about weed.

> (OP)
>I love weed and we all know why it's illegal. Weed cures everything...it cures anger issues, cancer and even autism.
>I hate the weed culture though. I hate when edgy teenagers smoke it because it's ''cool'' and upload picture of it on every fucking social platform. I hate people who wear clothes with weed leaves. I hate songs about weed.

Unironically agree with everything you've just written.

is american style weed culture common where you guys live? we don't have that at all

Reading the report now it claims to have little side ffects and seems to work however goes into no detail whatsoever, also doesn't go into much description about who the MEDICAL cannabis is actually for.

It says that it was a last resort for these people suffering from chronic pain, or anxiety. I can only imagine this would be a last resort for an anxiety sufferer who was so bad nothing else worked, in which case it helped.

That doesn't mean 'weed helps anxiety' just means that people with chronic problem may benefit from medicinal cannabis.

Also mentions psychosis risk if smoked from a young age, doesn't mention what the age is though.

Again though this is medicinal cannabis, you just smoke it for recreation.

why am I

writing in lines

Yes, I can only speak for Stockholm though. But it's pretty common here.

No, not at all. Doesn't mean I don't dislike it though. It definitely is "cool" amongst teenagers though.

do you guys absorb anything that is american?

A lot of assumptions there and no offence but it seems you don't really know what you're talking about. Reread the post I made you called bullshit on originally.

>what are CBD/THC ratios

Yes, literally everything. For example, there is now a ''black lives matter'' in Sweden, even though the problem does not exist here.

no offence but that isn't a proper response

>As I said the CBD/THC ratio is the main factor in how it effects the mind, bit there's still a lot we don't understand about cannabinoids and everybody's chemistry is different, too.

ahh yes now I see, we must legalise cannabis!

Illegal. Half of the country smokes it, the other half hates it.

OK, why shouldn't we legalise cannabis exactly? Even if you're a fedora and think that altered states of consciousness are degenerate, you can't really argue that it shouldn't be available to those who it does help.

I mean I wouldn't exactly jump at homoeopathy, but it doesn't hurt me if others do.

Basically the mental health meme exists because the CBD/THC ratios of skunk are not conductive to medical usage.

Amsterdam is one of my favourite cities in the world, but my least favourite part is the cannabis - I have tried it once and it is feral IMO. I wish the Dutch would pass a law where in order to buy weed you have to be a citizen. It would drive me crazy seeing countless European and American DUDE WEED LMAO tourists infesting my city

I'm all for it being used for medical purposes if it helps, I'm just having a go at you for making it sound like because it helps people with chronic problems we should legalise it for everyone else.

Old days in Japan, it's called "TAMESHI GILI".
Test cutting used dead body or criminal person.
Not used peasant.
Reason-less murder, It is crime in old days in Japan.

amsterdam is a containment city for those >DUDE >WEED tourists

there are many dutch cities just as pretty as amsterdam where you should rather go

>go to place
>see people that make me mad
>I want thing banned
You'd be right at home in this country.

We should though. If nothing else because right now the status quo basically allows hardened criminals to grow money on trees. Even NL have got it wrong 2bh.

Who are you to decide who it helps or doesn't anyway?

You sound like a massive, stuck-up faggot.

>Who are you to decide who it helps or doesn't anyway?

>We should though

Lost respect for you now maste, you're literally just another annoying DUDE WEED LMAO druggie.

You started off saying doctors back medical use of cannabis and now you're saying who am I to decide who it helps and doesn't?

Morphine helps people in pain, who the fuck are doctors to decide who it helps and doesn't, morphine should be made legal.

goedemorgen /neder/

I have been to Utrecht and Rotterdam, where else?
DUDE

But morphine should be legal too user. Addiction is a medical condition and should be treated as such. Look at Switzerland and Portugal. Do you propose we ban alcohol if you're so against recreational use?

As for the medical thing, as per my first post I said "can". It helps some people for some conditions and doesn't for others. This is why I'm saying who are you to judge. Right now there is sativex which can only be prescribed for MS, when there's a lot of other conditions it could help tomorrow.

Would be a shame if a relatively benign medicine is not available to people it could potentially help just because the evidence it can do so is mostly anecdotal. BTW the reason a lot of the evidence is anecdotal is because of it's legal status.. Catch 22. Luckily the tide is turning now and they will not be able to keep the status quo as the evidence becomes scientific as it's usage is better documented in the States etc.

I'm convinced you're trolling anyways, but there's enough cunts who actually think like that to warrant a response.

>I'm convinced you're trolling anyways, but there's enough cunts who actually think like that to warrant a response

That marks the end of this 'discussion', I'm leaving the thread now.

DUDE TRIGGERED BY PEOPLE DOING THINGS I DON'T LIKE BECAUSE I'M MENTALLY A CHILD LMAO

Blaze it 420, cuck. Cannabis might cure your autism, who knows. It put the cancer your posts gave me into remission.

One love man.

I didn't know that. Thank you for teaching me, sensei. What did you think of the movie "The Last Samurai"? Also what do you think about us baka gaijin? I rarely get to talk to a Japanese person...

>I have been to Utrecht and Rotterdam, where else?

Haarlem, Groningen, Breda, Zwolle