How did Italy devolve so far from the Roman Empire?

They had all that infrastructure, roads, books, knowledge lying around - they were literally sitting in the very heart of the Roman Empire and they've done nothing to preserve it.

The most developed society and culture at the time. Thrown into the garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

nsf.gov/news/news_videos.jsp?cntn_id=115693&media_id=65688&org=NSF
youtube.com/watch?v=_IO_Ldn2H4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They did try to preserve it, it's called the last few centuries of the Roman Empire. Once Rome fell to barbarians they had failed and haven't recovered since. Not to mention the people currently living in Italy are not the same people as the Romans.

Holy shit, why are Finns so good at bantering not only on the internet but in real life as well?

Hes a Chink you shitskin goober.

Last time I checked, Italy was a modernized, developed country and they gave the world a signification part of the science and arts made by mankind.

Enjoy the post Rafaelite art and be thankful.

germanics came
they still bring nothing but destruction

germanics fucked all of that up, didn't stop them from bringing the renaissance though.

>Last time I checked, Italy was a modernized, developed country and they gave the world a signification part of the science and arts made by mankind.

That's true for any European country user, that can be hardly attributed to the influence of the Roman empire.

>That's true for any European country user
doubt.jpg

How did austria fuck it so hard they aren't even a country anymore? They used to be the center of music and art.

How did greece turn into a failed state?

Times change my friend.

Looks like a canadian to me

Which country would you like to exclude bro?

>How did austria fuck it so hard they aren't even a country anymore? They used to be the center of music and art.
They started the First World war. Then they gave the world Hitler.
There are very few countries in the world where you can pinpoint exactly where things had gone wrong as accurately as in Austria.
>How did greece turn into a failed state?
That beats me though.

Romania

The Renaissance happened in Italy, not in fucking snowniggerland.
And during the whole middle ages the Italian principalities were among the most refined and wealthiest parts of Europe. I really don't know what this whole thread is about.

Most of the Balklans. You could replace them with more Med sea and things wouldn't really change overall.

I...stand corrected.

Well played sir.

>The Renaissance happened in Italy, not in fucking snowniggerland.
That one is true.
>during the whole middle ages the Italian principalities were among the most refined and wealthiest parts of Europe
However this one is debateable.

It's pretty complex, but basically the ruling elites started to rob the state which impoverished the country, eventually the bureacracy became too expensive to maintain and was replaced by local mounted warrior elites.

Part of this was the plantasion system favoured by the rich destroying the soil, as opposed to early Roman small landholding system.

See Turchin's work on cliodynamics, and Parenti's Assasintion of Julius Ceasar.

nsf.gov/news/news_videos.jsp?cntn_id=115693&media_id=65688&org=NSF

youtube.com/watch?v=_IO_Ldn2H4o

You should buy the books if you really want to understand the issue.

No, Romanians are gypsies and subhumans
Romans went there and tried to civilise them but they were too retarded so they just gave up

>However this one is debateable.
How?
>old as fuck banking system with archives still intact today
>amazing castles and monasteries

too many roads
too weak borders

>tfw my country can't laugh at Italy

We are still great,maybe not the gratest.
we just don't hide our problems in public as every other country does, that's why everyone bully us

Why the hell does /pol and random people like using that Chinese guy from Empire of Dust so much as reactions?

is it because you like how he is able to be so completely carefree telling blacks how they are to their face? i bet it is

Yes, and his relatable feeling of being tired of the crap

>ancap_nightmare.jpg

>They had all that infrastructure, roads, books, knowledge lying around

We still do though the infrastructure isn't that great anymore for our time

Of course the dumbest post is from an Ameridumb

They are essentially the same, genetically

Because it's funny as shit

These niggers have been told their whole lives that they've done nothing wrong and every hardship they endure is because of whites.

Then these cheeky chinks come along and blows them the fuck out by telling them that it is their fault and they wish they had the same headstart that whites gave them in their own country

As if China is a better country than any African ones, you have to go around with a fucking mask if you don't wanna get cancer when you're in a city, you have terrible work and sanitary conditions

Hungary is a good start

Eddie is a bro. Watch the documentary

This, I feel bad for him, he really tries hard, speaks 3-4 languages iirc, while every single negro there just wants chinese money, or is afraid that the chinese will steal their business (like the gravel boss).