You wake up in Edinburgh

>you wake up in Edinburgh

What do?

shitpost

woke up there for a decade desu

Go sightseeing? I don't know anything about Edinburgh.

I will return to my country

Hit the nearest pub

*gets glassed*

Run off to another country.

I spent a week in Edinburgh in 2014. Interesting little city but I couldn't understand the local accent too well. I also dislike how a lot of old British cities smell. Edinburgh has a certain stench about it that drove me off the wall. There's hardly anywhere you can go without it.

>inb4 India

Firstly, I'm white. I'm not Indian, I just live here. Secondly, even if India does smell like shit, there are a lot of good smells wafting through the air to compensate. Edinburgh just smells like death.

Ye alright m8?

doesn't really happen in Edinburgh, since it's mostly tourists or english students.

Try Glasgow if you want a fight.

go grab some fish and chips with chippy sauce

go grab a pint then visit my grandmother

British cities smell way better than the mainland, which stinks IMO. Why choose to live in India?

buy some local cuisine and die of heart disease

Launch a sexual assault on Scottish qt brunettes

I've woke up there before, did some tourist shit then went oop inta th' highlands.

Places like Scotland and northern Ireland are dodgy for me because if I get drunk, I'll
start singing RA songs and espousing fenian opinions and could get killed, at least if I was in England, I'd know to keep my mouth shut.

Im going to edinburgh on the 5th of october

don't scots dislike england too? you know, muh independence and shit

Buy some Irn Bru and bring it back home

Scots and Irish don't exactly have a good history too, it was scots that colonised Northern Ireland during the plantations

Get the train back to London lmao.
Nah, I'd have a look round first at least, never been.

we hate everyone DESU.

Freedom to poop wherever you want, why not?

I've never been to Scotland but have always wanted to.