I wish I were Indian. This "country" of mine is full of shitty islamists who follow that satanic religion...

I wish I were Indian. This "country" of mine is full of shitty islamists who follow that satanic religion. I wish I were free

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806058/Pakistani-born-Coronation-Street-star-Marc-Anwar-sacked-racism-calling-Indian-s-b-s-Twitter-rant.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An indian? We already killed all of them.

You want to have smallpox?

at least you guys don't drink cow piss, openly shit in the streets, or bathe in a river full of dead bodies and feces

but seriously though stop supporting terrorism m8

rasheed.

Achmed.

Make Pakistan India again.

I guarantee the person who uses these images (the ones for Japan, India etc.) is the same person on a proxy, 100%

you got me

Why don't you just move to the UK? Designated streets are not as common there yet

don't give him ideas you little brown cunt, stay where you are

>tfw you're white and live in India

Feels good, man.

what do you do here senpai

Basically nothing.

I make 7-8k per week bringing foreigners to clubs in Delhi. I sit around at a bar or dance for two hours, drink free booze, and then collect my money in the morning. I supplement my income with freelance writing work.

Not rolling in cash but it's comfy and I can do whatever the fuck I want most days.

sounds great

>£80 a week

That's a middle-class salary here and I earn it by going out and drinking two or three times per week.

Meanwhile, 80 pounds in the UK buys you a packet of cigarettes, a blanket, and a bowl of soup from the local homeless shelter.

Where are you originally from? Are you some kind of male whore?
Post pictures of designated streets, plox.

yes because £80 is a normal salary here

enjoy moving home with nothing other than a sore liver you manchild, you'll have to work for 5 months for the plane ticket alone

I'm from a first-world country, have a university degree, and will be starting a graduate program when I go back home in half a year. Enjoy your frogposting, you Pepe-loving faggot.

USA. BSc Neuroscience but have worked doing a bunch of other shit. Getting an MS, doing the Peace Corps for two years, and then med school.

>tfw using academics to avoid real life for as long as possible

cuck

this, op is an sjw loving swede at heart
should head to thailand or philipines, youll have waaay more fun. SEA loves whitey

Literally same country. Why even bother?

become world class dota2 player

t. cuck

no, you stupid goy, Pakistanis can be racist against Indians!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806058/Pakistani-born-Coronation-Street-star-Marc-Anwar-sacked-racism-calling-Indian-s-b-s-Twitter-rant.html

>Paki terrorists attack India
>India retaliates
>Call Indians killers

That's some Trudeau shit there

Its the same as Dominicans slapping Haitians when they encroach on their stuff.

the lands of pakistan were not always indian. balouchistan (persian) is in pakistan and a few others

Are they same? But different religion?

Post on Cred Forums

Why is he wearing a travel pillow?

Isnt the capital's downtown a safespace for your kind OP?
>googling your capital as I forgot its name
>Literally means home of Islam

Had it another name 600ad?

Sindhi here. I wish partition would never had happened

No

Pakis are a mix of Indian and Iranian, but most of them are Indian muslims in denial.

make croatia yugoslavia again

thats what academics are for. i realized that far too late.
>tfw you will never have a phd in humanities and basically get paid to read books and occasionally write one
>tfw i earn ten times as much in it

feels ambivalent man

weird thing is india is soon to have more muslims than pakistan
india - pak is a lot like serbia, croatia and muslims in bosnia

>Wishing to live in India

Holy shit, is pakistan really that bad?

Kashmir is unironically Pakistan clay, how does India manage to fuck it up

Is this some sort of slumdog millionaire thing?

How shit is india.

>Had it another name 600ad?
No because it didn't exist. Islamabad was a planned city built less than 100 years ago

We are no one's clay you emu worshipper

t. Rajit the cow worshipper

t. clearly an emu because can't read my name

You reek of upper class fag who doesn't know ground realities

Inb4 MUH newspaper I publish while sitting in my comfy ac room

>ac room
Not that hot here

i think we already have

I love that white guys can find just the right combination of doing nothing and making money in this country. Love? I mean hate. The rest of us struggle to pretend to be middle class even as we choke our lower classes with our relative affluence. We struggle just to put up the pretence of being able to drink in posh pubs every weekend like we're on HIMYM. This whole setup is some Maya shit.

But meh. Write a good book about your experience. What kind of freelance writing work do you do?

Our Muslims generally STFU. They explode every once in a while, but don't do any real damage relative to population.

Actually, they might just be the world's most peaceful Islamic population if you go on a per capita basis.

Not being paki is blessing you should try it sometime.

this