Why is Prague the shithole of Europe? OP is from Sweden (proxy on) and travelled through many cities...

Why is Prague the shithole of Europe? OP is from Sweden (proxy on) and travelled through many cities, of which Prague was the worst.

-dirty. Tags/graffiti everywhere
-shady people on the street
-waiters/receptionists can't count for shit, or will try to rip you off
-people smoking inside trams
-ugly/rude women

Pic not related because I didn't take a single picture from there.

I like prague, you can buy weed everywhere.

PRAGUE IS THE BEST CITY
FUCK YOU
*punches you*

Maybe that's why it's such a shithole

Bump

dude visit Kyiv outskirts
too much even for me

Do you have pics? Pls post if you do :3

who's the grill?

Post more qts please

If you say bad things about Prague, I will post qt nordic maidens

Prague raped my daughter

post more like the 2 you've posted

Cities can't rape people, Hans. You better make better insults if you want more qt's.

THICCCCCCCCC

I love thicposting

>dat manjway

Nordic "women" are manlier than nordic "men"

W-well fuck you too!

>T. Self-hating swede
>t. Mohammad Al-Londoni Bin Al-Hammadi

Choose one

Went to Prague when I was 16 with my class mates.

We got shitfaced 3 days in row on awesome beer and cheap strong alcohol. Quality weed. Beautiful city too. The Czech people are fucking awesome.

For every insult about Prague I will post a nordic qutie

>We got shitfaced 3 days in row on awesome beer and cheap strong alcohol. Quality weed. Beautiful city too. The Czech people are fucking awesome.
Yeah, this

Half a litre good beer for ~1.50€ in the middle of Prague is pretty damn nice

>-shady people on the street

When I was there some months ago I was kinda surprised by the situation. There was military police everywhere with MGs etc. still: people tried to sell you drugs literally everywhere...

>Half a litre good beer for ~1.50€

That is fucking expensive, tho.
Just like 4 years ago I was there with a friend we left every bar that wanted more than an euro for half a liter and we were shitfaced 4 days straight. When I was there this year we found just one bar that was cheaper than 1 Euro.
Prague is getting pretty expensive lately. Also cigarettes are nearly 4 Euro already...

Okay, guess I had the wrong amount in my mind.

Paid 32CZK for 0.5l, so around 1.18€. It's still pretty good and considering how it's becoming such a tourist destination, it's still really cheap

Yeah, we managed to get beer for 5-6 kunas back in the day which is around 0.8 eur.

It brought back memories of my Munchen trip when me and my friends (at the time 15 year olds) were casually offered beer and liquor at a pub.

Man I love Europe.

Well, it os still pretty cheap compared our prices.
Still sad to see how fast it got expensive. Pretty sure soon it does not make sense anymore to go there just for fun but you could just stay at home or go to Berlin or what ever.