Why do americans mumble "you know what I mean" after every sentence?

why do americans mumble "you know what I mean" after every sentence?

Why do Amerisharts always preface the beginning of a sentence with "Actually" or "Except that its not" when correcting someone?

Why do americans say "thats funny" instead of laughing?

Why do Americans always prefix the phrase "Quite frankly..." at the start of every statement?

Why do Americans always just say "That is wrong" withouth giving a counterargument or refuting the point made afterwards?

good thread

Why do Americans always shart in mart?

why do americans always say "umm like" before trying to make a point?

>tfw americans are all asleep so it's onesided shitposting

obsessed

Why do Americans smile at strangers?

Hah, good thing I'm actually Canadian.

You can't refute this.

That's wrong; we use contractions.

Actually, in my experience, like, I don't think they use it so much? Like, they only use it when they need some kind of confirmation or something?
Or maybe they just, like, think that maybe you're english is not good enough to understand them well?

why do americans clap when a movie ends?

why do americans always rich???

its a verbal tic like "like" or "um". Only some people do it, its not a common thing.

Actually thats a perfectly acceptable use of actually.

Sarcasm, its not actually funny when we say that.

To sound british. We think british people know what they are talking about.

Because you have just challenged our programming. We dont know why its wrong, we just know it is because thats what we were told.

Diet pills

The ones asleep right now are not fit to answer important questions like this. They are bleeding normies caught up in reality with out objective outsider view of their ridiculous behaviors.

Smiling makes you feel happier. Its scientifically proven. You should try it. You should also try to laugh every day for a half hour or so, helps your immune system.

Because they dont let us take guns into movie theaters so we have to pretend.

SHART

Why does the rest of the world obsess over us?

how come americans always start a counter-argument with "you do realise that.." and end it with "..right?"

You're the most common flag on this board so its to be expected

Wtf is that pic about OP ?

You do realize it's spelled with a z (ZEE)... right?

It took me a second too

a man is kissing a baby; however his head, shoulder and neck have made it look like he's taking a shit on the baby instead. its quintessential facebook humour friend

> laugh every day for a half hour or so, helps your immune system.
And what are you supposed to laugh at? My parents would think I'm weird if they saw me laughing at nothing in particular.

>american spelling

disgusting

I'm zorry but no, itz zpelled with the proper English zpelling rather than the way it zoundz.

Because you're a BIG country

Its the same kind of thing like when i write a paragraph about why dogs are mans best friend and explain why evolutionary we are accustomed to each other and just the perfect bestest buddies, i am consciously yet not overtly sending the implied message that people from regions of the world where they did not have to cooperate with dogs to survive are not human.

4U

You just start and after a while you may begin to laugh at how absurd you must appear. Or maybe you will find no part of it amusing at all. Its not the emotion that is healthy for you, its the physical act. Your body should take over at some point regardless and cause you to laugh automatically.

>burger thinks sitting in a room forcing yourself to laugh at nothing for half an hour is normal

be honest, do you do this?

Not regularly no. Iike other healthy things such as exercise and occasionally eating a salad i do it now and then to feel better about myself while my lifestyle hastens my demise.

It is good for you though. legitimate studies were done. If everyone did this the world would be better off.

I actually enjoy salads тbh

I laugh for hours every time I look in the mirror

ha ha ha why couldn't i have been born in japan

me too, but i cant stand making food though so my meals are piles of packaged snack food

i take a vitamin supplement to not die

>replacing every s with a z
>aussies are this stupid

I enjoy cooking too тbh

Not him but that was quite clearly a joke

Why do american say: long story long

we dont

Ok why you say: aint no...

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?